Why are you here?

Because of health issues, I'm pretty much housebound... so I use forums as a means to chat with people and socially interact! :)

Does it gives you a warped sense of humanity? People I meet here are unlike the ones I meet in RL.

Have you ever considered that rational people might not like you in real life either?
I'm here because I'm an eternal optimist that irrationally, it would seem, still believes he might one day find a liberal capable of rational thought.

Because of health issues, I'm pretty much housebound... so I use forums as a means to chat with people and socially interact! :)

Yaah me too actually.
The social interaction does often seem more like feeding time at the alligator pit though.

Does it gives you a warped sense of humanity? People I meet here are unlike the ones I meet in RL.

Have you ever considered that rational people might not like you in real life either?
I'm here because I'm an eternal optimist that irrationally, it would seem, still believes he might one day find a liberal capable of rational thought.

You have not realized it when you met us.
Your problem is your definition of rational thought.
It does not mean those who agree with you.

I think she's right. There's a boldness to people in here that accentuates both the positive and the negative. It's the relative anonymity.

I think she's right. There's a boldness to people in here that accentuates both the positive and the negative. It's the relative anonymity.

Yep we can check our guns at our keyboard.

Yep we can check our guns at our keyboard.

It is nice that the murder rate at USMB is pretty much -0-, unless you count executions, like ConHog.

Most people in RL like me alot.

Don't get out much, do ya? Hey, when are you leaving again?

Don't get out much, do ya? Hey, when are you leaving again?

I'm leaving when I feel like it. As often as I choose. I'm not here to make friends. I sure don't need you. Get lost.

Last edited:
*lola* people in real life tend to run over me .... people here just don't respond :laugh2: fool's wisdom

Damn hun.. that sucks.

I hope you find some good people in and amongst the rabble that bring you joy. :)

Ask me why I'm here and on each day it's different. Some days I'm here to relax, and other days to make trouble.

I think that applies to your detractors as well Sky...

Maybe we all can change just a little?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OImKPh6N_Lw]I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum. - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back