Questions that need to be asked...

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
...for which there is no factual answer.

A couple that immediately come to mind:

Is human kind truly the highest level of consciousness in existence?

What is the optimal societal balance between forced conformity and individual liberty?

There are plenty more I'm sure. Please add yours to the list.

Who of those here on USMB who claim to be either serving or former members of the armed forces are telling the truth, and who are using the underlying debt of gratitude that's associated with serving your country as a mechanism to strengthen the gravitas of their online persona or a stock defense to counter being backed into a corner?

I know that a few on here have served in the armed forces and have proven it (or have the means to), but there's another sub-sector on here that bleat on about it constantly, which rather does lead me to suspect that they're lying, for whatever reason.

Who of those here on USMB who claim to be either serving or former members of the armed forces are telling the truth, and who are using the underlying debt of gratitude that's associated with serving your country as a mechanism to strengthen the gravitas of their online persona or a stock defense to counter being backed into a corner?

I know that a few on here have served in the armed forces and have proven it (or have the means to), but there's another sub-sector on here that bleat on about it constantly, which rather does lead me to suspect that they're lying, for whatever reason.

Or, what meaning is there in what some one on a political message bored thinks about anyone to begin with. It gets posted, and the reader takes it or leaves it. Plenty of liars prove there service and it only comes down to weather or no the reader likes the person posting . I guess my question is, how do you prove it ? secret code word ? Secret hand shake ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back