Why are Trumps EO's acceptable?

3.5 years and you have 3.5 miles of new wall.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You TDS afflicted morons live an an alternate universe or something. You are one stupid motherfucker.

Who the fuck brainwashed you into believing that only 3.5 miles have been built?

Your TDS makes you stupider every day. I advise you to seek help from a qualified mental health professional.

EOs are the rule now. Why, because Congress spends more time caviling than passing legislation. The two parties care more about winning elections and obtaining majorities.

Only democrats should have EO power? FDR's notorious EO 9066 placed Americans in concentration camps. Truman sent Troops to Korea on an executive order and nobody seemed t mind.

Only democrats should have EO power? FDR's notorious EO 9066 placed Americans in concentration camps. Truman sent Troops to Korea on an executive order and nobody seemed t mind.
I'd bet that many of the Democratic party of slavery and Jim Crow's American slaves who froze to death in Korea minded. I'd even surmise that before they froze to death, they wished they were never enslaved by Truman(D) in the first place.

3.5 years and you have 3.5 miles of new wall.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You TDS afflicted morons live an an alternate universe or something. You are one stupid motherfucker.

Who the fuck brainwashed you into believing that only 3.5 miles have been built?

Your TDS makes you stupider every day. I advise you to seek help from a qualified mental health professional.

What leads me to believe that? The fact that that is all there is.

Forum List

Back