Why are the Trumpsters so hung up on BLM?

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.
Whats not to hate about a violent group of racists who never do anything positive? All they do is destroy cities, yell dumb shit into megaphones, and block traffic.
Whats not to hate about a violent group of racists who never do anything positive? All they do is destroy cities, yell dumb shit into megaphones, and block traffic.
Racists?
Has BLM claimed black supremacy over other races?
This is the tactic now. Ignore the prodigious amount of examples of current white racism, ignore the fact that their Glorious Leader HIMSELF pretended not to know who David Duke is, and call the other guys racist.

This is about as ugly as deflection gets. They know the clock is ticking on white nationalism, and they're getting antsy.

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.
Racists?
This is the tactic now. Ignore the prodigious amount of examples of current white racism, ignore the fact that their Glorious Leader HIMSELF pretended not to know who David Duke is, and call the other guys racist.

This is about as ugly as deflection gets. They know the clock is ticking on white nationalism, and they're getting antsy.

David Duke... guy who currently makes fitness videos from what I know.

How is this even one bit relevant in 2020?

He probably forgot Duke - since Duke is irrelevant. Not that you would accept that explanation. It is after all much more important to whine about Trump's words than the far left's actions.

And now for the real shocker for Mac, sharing a space with someone does not mean you agree with their ideas. Something under-developed minds have big trouble with.

Last edited:

It couldn't be the fact that every time BLM has been mentioned in TV it's been in conjunction with shit burning? Has BLM been inviting ? Have they made a point? What's their mission statement? Have they gotten any reasonable person on TV to explain what they are all about? Nope. So comments like yours are only made for one reason. That's so one can stick their chin out there to get tagged so they can point out how centrist they are. If you want to support BLM cool. But out your check book and buy some T-shirts. If all you are you g to do is say how dumb white folks are for not joining you then stop. You are only complaining, not doing. Typical of a rabid centrist.

It couldn't be the fact that every time BLM has been mentioned in TV it's been in conjunction with shit burning? Has BLM been inviting ? Have they made a point? What's their mission statement? Have they gotten any reasonable person on TV to explain what they are all about? Nope. So comments like yours are only made for one reason. That's so one can stick their chin out there to get tagged so they can point out how centrist they are. If you want to support BLM cool. But out your check book and buy some T-shirts. If all you are you g to do is say how dumb white folks are for not joining you then stop. You are only complaining, not doing. Typical of a rabid centrist.
But I'm not a centrist.

Oops.

Racists?

He probably forgot Duke - since Duke is irrelevant. Not that you would accept that explanation. It is after all much more important to whine about Trump's words than the far left's actions.

And now for the real shocker for Mac, sharing a space with someone does not mean you agree with their ideas. Something under-developed minds have big trouble with.
You guys are what you are. You are fooling no one.

for the record-----the question of "david duke" is idiotic. Trump, simply, decided that he did not have current or sufficient information on that jerk to make a comment. ----some time ago the question of the
"philosophy of Kant" came up in casual conversation-----I kept quiet------just do not know enough

Racists?

You guys are what you are. You are fooling no one.

You are what you are Mac, an anti-American.

Here is who Mac voted for

Not only is he an anti-American, he votes for people endorsing the Klan.

Racists?

I ignored the USSR Propoganda during the cold war...........why would I listen to yours..........LOL

Put your animals on a leash........

Here is who Mac voted for

Not only is he an anti-American, he votes for people endorsing the Klan.

They ignore the information that fucks up their daily Pravda Narrative.

Then say it's all our fault that their brain washed army of lunatics is now biting the hands that created it and fed it.............

They are now worried that these lunatics will bite their hands off while feeding.....oops....evil always turns on itself.

Racists?

I ignored the USSR Propoganda during the cold war...........why would I listen to yours..........LOL

Put your animals on a leash........

That message was not only propaganda, it is one of the dumbest things I have read on this forum. Perhaps even dumber than pondering what is wrong with Burn, Loot, Murder.

Well Mac, you know what you are. Not exactly an Einstein, but...

But I'm not a centrist.

Oops.

Not anymore.

But I'm not a centrist.

Oops.

Not anymore.
My specific positions on the issues are in the link at the end of the second line of my sig. Nothing has changed since then.

And the funny thing is, if Biden wins, and when I criticize him, the LEFT wingers will be calling me a RIGHT winger.

Wingers: So similar in their behaviors.

But I'm not a centrist.

Oops.

Not anymore.
My specific positions on the issues are in the link at the end of the second line of my sig. Nothing has changed since then.

And the funny thing is, if Biden wins, and when I criticize him, the LEFT wingers will be calling me a RIGHT winger.

Your specific positions are the same as always. Same shit over and over. You need a hug so you say fuck Trump and then troll for your hugs. The only reason you gave up the centrist BS is be wise you got called out on it all the time. Your clearly posted positions are based in the ramblings of a personality cult not facts. Bones all they are are attempts at attention whoring.

But I'm not a centrist.

Oops.

Not anymore.

Your specific positions are the same as always. Same shit over and over. You need a hug so you say fuck Trump and then troll for your hugs. The only reason you gave up the centrist BS is be wise you got called out on it all the time. Your clearly posted positions are based in the ramblings of a personality cult not facts. Bones all they are are attempts at attention whoring.
... ignoring everything I just said. :laugh:

You nutters - both ends - are going to believe what you're told to believe. Great. Enjoy.

Forum List

Back