Why are the Trumpsters so hung up on BLM?

Because a lot of the policies they advocate for are dumb and unrealistic and they seem to be fine with attacking, looting and destroying bussinesses that don't have anything to do with the issues they claim to care about. How many would tolerate what they do if the word black was not in their name?
And companies/corporations for that matter...received a list of major corporations that fund this shit...bottom line, they're only after the bottom line...$...so these corporations "bend the knee" so they won't lose any money...McDonald's, Amazon, Air B&b, Lowes, Coke...etc...

That and the fact that there's nothing these old fashioned bigots hate more than an "uppity ******".
CHIRP!
This is how you shut MAC up! HAAAA HAAAAA!!!!!!
They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.
Whats not to hate about a violent group of racists who never do anything positive? All they do is destroy cities, yell dumb shit into megaphones, and block traffic.
Has BLM said that whites are inferior? That's what racism actually is.

Please provide a link. Thanks in advance.
Cool, you found one.

I could probably find a few more from that end.

The exceptions prove the rules. And white racism still exists to a significant degree:

Please comment on these. Thanks in advance.

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
Le6kTZc.gif
No honey, racism is just that, racism...do you not see the hypocrisy in your statement?...

That and the fact that there's nothing these old fashioned bigots hate more than an "uppity ******".
CHIRP!
This is how you shut MAC up! HAAAA HAAAAA!!!!!!
They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.
Whats not to hate about a violent group of racists who never do anything positive? All they do is destroy cities, yell dumb shit into megaphones, and block traffic.

Cool, you found one.

I could probably find a few more from that end.

The exceptions prove the rules. And white racism still exists to a significant degree:

Please comment on these. Thanks in advance.

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
Le6kTZc.gif
No honey, racism is just that, racism...do you not see the hypocrisy in your statement?...
No, honey, but you're certainly free to point it out.

And be sure to avoid my point.

Because a lot of the policies they advocate for are dumb and unrealistic and they seem to be fine with attacking, looting and destroying bussinesses that don't have anything to do with the issues they claim to care about. How many would tolerate what they do if the word black was not in their name?
And companies/corporations for that matter...received a list of major corporations that fund this shit...bottom line, they're only after the bottom line...$...so these corporations "bend the knee" so they won't lose any money...McDonald's, Amazon, Air B&b, Lowes, Coke...etc...
The left claim the right are owned by "CORPORATIONS."

Funny...

The NBA is a corporation. Their biggest stars despise Trump, won't visit the White House cause he is a so called racist, their players and coaches "bravely" attack Trump publicly, and yet will not say anything in support of ACTUAL OPPRESSED people in Hong Kong cause China COMMANDED them to NOT show support for the ACTUAL OPPRESSED. Get that?

Commie Kaepernick wearing a castro shirt at a presser, propped up as an OPPRESSED victim as if he was ever put into a gulag when he wasn't, and yet he made $40 million dollars from the supposed racist NFL and is being paid $50 million dollars from a company that has a well documented horrific reputation of labor practices with their factories in Vietnam and Pakistan in Nike.

Our media, all CORPORATION (nbc, cnn, cbs, abc, nytimes etc etc) all condemn our country while propping up Chicom by their direction.

The left use race as a political weapon and use the black American 80% democrat auto vote as pawns. That is all they are to them and they use their grievances as a way to create fundraising rivers of money and NOTHING IS EVER DONE and that is ALL INTENTIONAL.

Go ahead and explain why nothing ever improves in these democrat run shitholes like Chicago, Baltimore, Philadelphia etc. Republicans have not been within 50 miles of any of those cities for over 50 years and yet the Republicans (the free market not republicrats) get ALL OF THE BLAME.

You have to stand in awe at the power of propaganda and the power of group think.

Patronizing racists like their emperor of identity politics are nothing but pathetic white liberal hypocritical losers. That is all.

Maybe they aren't hung up on BLM as much as they are against violence, desecration of historical statues and
racism. We are a country where laws used to matter and we had order in the streets. If they were protesting peacefully, that would be fine. But that is not the case.

But while we are in the topic protesting, why is Floyd the poster boy for violence when black on black murders top 300 this year? Is that not something that should be discussed and protested?
Yes, the hardcore Left puts a great deal of effort into ignoring black on black crime because it's not politically expedient.

Just like Trumpsters put a great deal of effort into denying, downplaying and dismissing the white racism that still exists.

As I say all the time, the two ends of the spectrum can be comically similar in their behaviors.

And?
"white racism that still exists"

Institutional doesn't.

On personal level, its up to an individual. First amendment.

Now, if you can prove there is institutional racism, post it here.
I've never used the term.

And you guys are certainly free to be what you are, loud and clear. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Let me get this straight...

First you talk about "downplaying and dismissing the white racism that still exists", and when asked for proof, you said that you "never used the term".

There is no institutional racism that left claim there is. And "white racism" is much less present today than "black racism".
... from your perspective.

Clean your own house.

Just kidding. I know you don't want to.

I don't have to clean anything, my house was always clean and will stay that way.

We all know where racism was coming from. Democrat party. They never acknowledged it, yet apologized for it. Do you think they should?

Maybe they aren't hung up on BLM as much as they are against violence, desecration of historical statues and
racism. We are a country where laws used to matter and we had order in the streets. If they were protesting peacefully, that would be fine. But that is not the case.

But while we are in the topic protesting, why is Floyd the poster boy for violence when black on black murders top 300 this year? Is that not something that should be discussed and protested?
Yes, the hardcore Left puts a great deal of effort into ignoring black on black crime because it's not politically expedient.

Just like Trumpsters put a great deal of effort into denying, downplaying and dismissing the white racism that still exists.

As I say all the time, the two ends of the spectrum can be comically similar in their behaviors.

And?

Institutional doesn't.

And you guys are certainly free to be what you are, loud and clear. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

First you talk about "downplaying and dismissing the white racism that still exists", and when asked for proof, you said that you "never used the term".

There is no institutional racism that left claim there is. And "white racism" is much less present today than "black racism".

Clean your own house.

I don't have to clean anything, my house was always clean and will stay that way.

We all know where racism was coming from. Democrat party. They never acknowledged it, yet apologized for it. Do you think they should?
I think both ends have a lot of cleaning up to do.

Both ends tell me they're just fine the way they are.

As always, the two ends can be very similar in their behaviors.

And?

Institutional doesn't.

Clean your own house.

Actually, they're not similar, not even close, or in the same category.

Left has always violent towards everyone who questions their ways. From Lenin, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, to every Latin America dictator.

American left is following the same book, to the letter. Let me ask you, when Alinsky wrote "Rules for Radicals", who do you think were his "radicals"?

This is someone who has a stick up their ass and is saying so much shit, that the shit barometer is fixing to go off the charts. Now SHIT..HOUSE..MOUSE.....Well, the shit storm is a coming, (honey, these are only shit flurries...partly cloudy with a chance of SHIT)...and get ready guys, cause we got a lot of work to do!

Shit storm's a brewin', Randy.

This is someone who has a stick up their ass and is saying so much shit, that the shit barometer is fixing to go off the charts. Now SHIT..HOUSE..MOUSE.....Well, the shit storm is a coming, (honey, these are only shit flurries...partly cloudy with a chance of SHIT)...and get ready guys, cause we got a lot of work to do!

Lol...this stuff makes my day...

Me too at times. :04: Some of these folks constantly spew shit, so wear hip boots.
Well, at least it'll be interesting.

On one hand, the BLM organization is chock full o' young reactionaries, and it's doing exactly what such an organization does: While its heart may be in the right place, they're going to do and say a shitload of dumb, counter-productive, self-destructive shit that will probably hurt the movement more than help it.

On the other hand, and here's where it gets funny, the Trumpsters are probably helping BLM with their goofy talk radio lunacy. They don't see -- somehow -- that when they attack the organization, it also looks like they're attacking the movement, the philosophy. Plus, of course, they'll continue to deny that white racism even exists and/or claim that it's only the blacks who are racist, which is always fun to see.

As a predictable result, we have two crazed, immature, simplistic, shallow-thinking groups flinging poo at each other, and -- as always -- just making things worse.

Last edited:

And?

Institutional doesn't.

Clean your own house.

Left has always violent towards everyone who questions their ways. From Lenin, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, to every Latin America dictator.

American left is following the same book, to the letter. Let me ask you, when Alinsky wrote "Rules for Radicals", who do you think were his "radicals"?
You can always tell when Mr Identity politics gets bothered by truth. His cognitive dissonance causes him to giggle at it.

And?

Institutional doesn't.

Clean your own house.

You can always tell when Mr Identity politics gets bothered by truth. His cognitive dissonance causes him to giggle at it.
:laugh:

b5MKQNY.gif

And?

Institutional doesn't.

Clean your own house.

:laugh:

b5MKQNY.gif
Hypocrisy
/həˈpäkrəsē/
noun
  1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Me too at times. :04: Some of these folks constantly spew shit, so wear hip boots.

On one hand, the BLM organization is chock full o' young reactionaries, and it's doing exactly what such an organization does: While its heart may be in the right place, they're going to do and say a shitload of dumb, counter-productive, self-destructive shit that will probably hurt the movement more than help it.

On the other hand, and here's where it gets funny, the Trumpsters are probably helping BLM with their goofy talk radio lunacy. They don't see -- somehow -- that when they attack the organization, it also looks like they're attacking the movement, the philosophy. Plus, of course, they'll continue to deny that white racism even exists and/or claim that it's only the blacks who are racist, which is always fun to see.

As a predictable result, we have two crazed, immature, simplistic, shallow-thinking groups flinging poo at each other, and -- as always -- just making things worse.
No, its just BLM and the democrats who are crazed. Republicans are civilized, so we never riot and loot.

No, its just BLM and the democrats who are crazed. Republicans are civilized, so we never riot and loot.
Oh racism is alive and well, all around us. ( The SJW's can THINK they're stamping out racism, but they aren't. They know this.) It's just not one group of people who are....

LOL

Another my side is burning shit to the ground and try to lay blame on the other side for asking him to put his animals on a leash.

You real funny bro.

Antifa..........we are against FASCISM.......and We will burn this city to the ground. And beat anyone who disagrees with us with a metal pipe........

Conservative..........had dude...........would you stop behaving like a dang animal and go the Fuck home

Mac.........LOOK THE CONSERVATIVE IS AT FAULT TOO.

:CryingCow:
Your parents did drugs while you were being cooked in the belly didn't they Mac.

LOL

Another my side is burning shit to the ground and try to lay blame on the other side for asking him to put his animals on a leash.

You real funny bro.

Antifa..........we are against FASCISM.......and We will burn this city to the ground. And beat anyone who disagrees with us with a metal pipe........

Conservative..........had dude...........would you stop behaving like a dang animal and go the Fuck home

Your parents did drugs while you were being cooked in the belly didn't they Mac.
You bet, you're much smarter than me.

LOL

You real funny bro.

First thing you have gotten right in a long time Mac.

You got all that violence from our side........hmmmm.........or will you show your racist list again from your Library here..............LOL

When I see a bunch of black thugs beating a old white women with a 2 x 4 I'm supposed to hold my thoughts in a be a good little PC nitwit...........That's what you want.......sorry I want to see that POS beaten down to a pulp...........and I don't apologize.

Put your party of violent nitwits on a leash bro.

LOL

You real funny bro.

First thing you have gotten right in a long time Mac.

You got all that violence from our side........hmmmm.........or will you show your racist list again from your Library here..............LOL

When I see a bunch of black thugs beating a old white women with a 2 x 4 I'm supposed to hold my thoughts in a be a good little PC nitwit...........That's what you want.......sorry I want to see that POS beaten down to a pulp...........and I don't apologize.

Put your party of violent nitwits on a leash bro.
I'm trying. I'd ask you to hold your side accountable too, but I know you don't even have the balls to admit there's a problem.

I'm trying. I'd ask you to hold your side accountable too, but I know you don't even have the balls to admit there's a problem.
No you are not...........you are trying to shift blame.........

It's all you ever do............The violence from a party is about the survival rate of this virus 99.974% and rising as the data comes in.........But you don't see that either or the manipulation of how they classify a covid death. LOL

No you are not...........you are trying to shift blame.........

It's all you ever do............The violence from a party is about the survival rate of this virus 99.974% and rising as the data comes in.........But you don't see that either or the manipulation of how they classify a covid death. LOL
I'm holding both sides accountable. But your distorted thought processes stop you from seeing that.

Forum List

Back