Why are the Trumpsters so hung up on BLM?

It's because you're a cowardly racist tool and too much of an entitled Karen to ask the icky questions. Everyone in this thread seems to safely dance around asking any hard questions about race. No one is interested in real communication to try and dismantle the racism elephant problem shitting on the floor in the middle of the country.
This thread has been crammed with these people illustrating its point. As usual, I don't have to name names. They're willing to self-identify for me.

They're trying desperately to tie a left wing nutter organization to the entire race conversation, and it won't work. Too many Americans are better than that.

Good. Let them. I think they know the clock is ticking on them and their white nationalism. That's why they're so frantic, even with their Glorious Leader in the White House.
Cool story bro.,....betcha it actually sells to the brain dead left.........

To us .......not so much.......You as always ..........ARE A FRAUD.

You just flopped right on out and proved his point, so it doesn't seem very fraudulent to me. Your caustic, angry drive by ad homenim remarks are as useless as putting a turd in a punch bowl. They seem to highlight a profound ignorance of the topic at hand. Is that what you're doing? Hanging a virtual 'I am a dip shit' sign around your neck? Why?

It's because you're a cowardly racist tool and too much of an entitled Karen to ask the icky questions. Everyone in this thread seems to safely dance around asking any hard questions about race. No one is interested in real communication to try and dismantle the racism elephant problem shitting on the floor in the middle of the country.
This thread has been crammed with these people illustrating its point. As usual, I don't have to name names. They're willing to self-identify for me.

They're trying desperately to tie a left wing nutter organization to the entire race conversation, and it won't work. Too many Americans are better than that.

Good. Let them. I think they know the clock is ticking on them and their white nationalism. That's why they're so frantic, even with their Glorious Leader in the White House.

You just flopped right on out and proved his point, so it doesn't seem very fraudulent to me. Your caustic, angry drive by ad homenim remarks are as useless as putting a turd in a punch bowl. They seem to highlight a profound ignorance of the topic at hand. Is that what you're doing? Hanging a virtual 'I am a dip shit' sign around your neck? Why?
Your opinion means as much to me as his...........he justs pushes his Narrative to blame others for what the DNC has become..........Nazi tactic actually.

Blame the other side for what they do...........go bow to your Pravda Nazi bro........his experiments show nothing.

Your opinion means as much to me as his...........he justs pushes his Narrative to blame others for what the DNC has become..........Nazi tactic actually.

Blame the other side for what they do...........go bow to your Pravda Nazi bro........his experiments show nothing.

Don't you push your own narratives to blame the left for what the GOP has become? I see it in here everyday. It's EXACTLY the same tactics used by the 'sides' you malign.

Don't you push your own narratives to blame the left for what the GOP has become? I see it in here everyday. It's EXACTLY the same tactics used by the 'sides' you malign.
You suffer from the same affliction as Mac..........trying to say we are the problem when it is your party that is burning this country to the ground............

I've asked examples of how we do that.....he refuses.....because he knows we have so many examples for decades of who is violent and out of control in this country.

It sure isn't us.

accuse-the-other-side-of-that-which-you-are-guilty-10588066.png

It's how they're trained to behave. All anger, no brains.

You suffer from the same affliction as Mac..........trying to say we are the problem when it is your party that is burning this country to the ground............

There's no affliction. There's common sense, in which you apparently have none. Thus, this rebuttal, which presumably made sense to you, comes out as a tone deaf political screed to anyone outside of your tribal bubble of existence. The necessity to use baseless arguments and conflate 'us' to some political tribe that's 'burning this country to the ground' is go-to rhetoric designed to demonize an opponent. In fact, it's the only tool in most authoritarian's toolbox. Making unfounded character assassinations and gaslighting are well known tactics lifted straight from the orange administration, and if that seems to serve, well then, no critical thought required.

These attacks have to made personal for the argument it to make any sense whatsoever. Whenever there's any effort to drill any deeper into these superficial attacks, they fall apart. This is the debating style of Cultism.

I've asked examples of how we do that.....he refuses

Well, I haven't seen that, IMO, but I'll help. A little curiosity and critical thought regarding trying to find out what makes your 'opponent' tick would go a long way. Authoritarians refuse to do this.

because he knows we have so many examples for decades of who is violent and out of control in this country.

Okay, but that statement of yours is so out of context and devoid of detail it's rendered meaningless to most people. It's shorthand for 'Dems BAAAAD! Reps GOOOOD!' derpy, meaningless partisan pap. We've heard enough Cult45 speak here in the USMB halls of Hypocrisy. Give it a rest.

You also have no sense of irony. You make fun of the very same tactics you utilize.

Okay, but that statement of yours is so out of context and devoid of detail it's rendered meaningless to most people. It's shorthand for 'Dems BAAAAD! Reps GOOOOD!' derpy, meaningless partisan pap. We've heard enough Cult45 speak here in the USMB halls of Hypocrisy. Give it a rest.

You also have no sense of irony. You make fun of the very same tactics you utilize.
I agree... It's just as effective as Orange man bad.

There's no affliction. There's common sense, in which you apparently have none. Thus, this rebuttal, which presumably made sense to you, comes out as a tone deaf political screed to anyone outside of your tribal bubble of existence. The necessity to use baseless arguments and conflate 'us' to some political tribe that's 'burning this country to the ground' is go-to rhetoric designed to demonize an opponent. In fact, it's the only tool in most authoritarian's toolbox. Making unfounded character assassinations and gaslighting are well known tactics lifted straight from the orange administration, and if that seems to serve, well then, no critical thought required.

These attacks have to made personal for the argument it to make any sense whatsoever. Whenever there's any effort to drill any deeper into these superficial attacks, they fall apart. This is the debating style of Cultism.

Well, I haven't seen that, IMO, but I'll help. A little curiosity and critical thought regarding trying to find out what makes your 'opponent' tick would go a long way. Authoritarians refuse to do this.

because he knows we have so many examples for decades of who is violent and out of control in this country.

When your side stops acting like animals and stops abusing the power........get back to me.

I've asked examples of how we do that.....he refuses.....because he knows we have so many examples for decades of who is violent and out of control in this country.

It sure isn't us.

accuse-the-other-side-of-that-which-you-are-guilty-10588066.png

Trump said mean words. Way worse than burning the country down.

When your side stops acting like animals and stops abusing the power........get back to me.

More baseless character assassination. Why would I have to 'get back to you'? :dunno: You are content to be a fool and say nothing of substance. You have already given all you've got to give.

More baseless character assassination. Why would I have to 'get back to you'? :dunno: You are content to be a fool and say nothing of substance. You already given all you've got to give.
My Sarcasm and disgust for the DNC is what you deserve........nothing more.

So I understand you didn't take a kneel for Burn, Loot, Murder.

That does not mean there aren't plenty who did do that. The entire democratic apparatus supports the burning and the looting, while trying to prevent Americans having our July 4th, because Orange Man Bad.

More baseless character assassination. Why would I have to 'get back to you'? :dunno: You are content to be a fool and say nothing of substance. You already given all you've got to give.
My Sarcasm and disgust for the DNC is what you deserve........nothing more.

Why? What does it have to do with me?

That does not mean there aren't plenty who did do that. The entire democratic apparatus supports the burning and the looting, while trying to prevent Americans having our July 4th, because Orange Man Bad.

Blame them, then.

Blame them, then.

Yes, we are blaming them. That's the entire thread. Now what's the problem?

Now what's the problem?

I already stated my point. What's yours?

Projecting again?

I already explained my position. Your position was that GOP is just as bad. I haven't heard them wanting to cancel July 4th, blaming white supremacy, while encouraging looting and riot... "peaceful protesting". Haven't heard them wanting to remove people from history.

That's because they have not so get out with your bad false comparisons.

the BBC just dropped them like a hot potato

Soros quietly erased them from his list of groups he supports

Like the mayor of Seattle once the puppets attack the puppet masters its game over

Dumb Blm jogger slaves

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.
Whats not to hate about a violent group of racists who never do anything positive? All they do is destroy cities, yell dumb shit into megaphones, and block traffic.
Whats not to hate about a violent group of racists who never do anything positive? All they do is destroy cities, yell dumb shit into megaphones, and block traffic.
Racists?
Has BLM claimed black supremacy over other races?

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.
Racists?
Has BLM claimed black supremacy over other races?
Name a "racist" in recent memory who has done that.

Forum List

Back