Why are the Trumpsters so hung up on BLM?

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.
..so fighting against injustice is wrong???!!
hahahahahahahah
BLM wants to KILL white people
etc many links
Yes, there definitely some radicals in that group.

And?
So when the violent BLM smash down your door and gang rape you and steal whatever they can find..........you know like they are doing over the country, you are going to call them '"radicals"? You fucking idiot!
Some links to this alleged activity? Ya know..BLM gang-raping--busting down the doors of private citizen's homes? All over the country..so you can, no doubt, come up with just tons of links...naming the BLM...right?
What have BLM done to hundreds of ma and pop innocent businesses? Looted and burned and attacked the owners.
Are you OK with that?
God...such an idiot sometimes! BLM didn't do shit.....individuals chose to loot and burn....and not all of them were black. Riots take on a life of their own..and no-one is in control. Please post the link..of BLM saying to loot and burn! To forestall your anticipated response....I don't count people saying that such actions were justified after the fact...but someone from BLM...urging looters and arsonists. I'm OK..with peaceful protest and the public airing of grievance.

Your ilk...focuses on violence..real or perceived--and mentions nothing of the millions who protest peacefully..in the time-honored American way--tell me..why is that?
The head of the BLM in Toronto claimed if there demands were not met they would "burn down" everything.
That sounds pretty violent to me ASSHOLE!
Yup..it sure SOUNDS that way....a lot of posturing going on..on all sides..I'm sure you do your little part..to keep the pot boiling....you ignorant Piece of Shit.

BTW ..Toronto in in Canada. So..do explain the relevance..you know..here in the US? Where millions of people are protesting peacefully? You shitheads always brush that off..in favor of screaming that the sky is falling and the country is burning. Odd..I don't see the smoke.
Go into any DEM controlled city and you'll see the smoke.
Ask the thousands of small business owners who have had their lives destroyed by "peaceful protesters" what they think of your bullshit claim.
You're too much of a fucking pussy to go into these burned out areas.
BML is a terrorist group wherever it is .
Uh huh...Well..in the past month I've been to LA, Seattle..yes, I walked the Capital Hill area including CHOP....Boise....and Sacramento---smelled no smoke..saw no fire...saw no rioting...watched 3 protest marches..non violent--there was a lot of argument with opposing points of view...as might be expected.

BLM is an umbrella organization...and it has many different points of view. Not that you care, of course.

I was alive all thorough the sixties..and nothing yet has come close to the disorder and chaos that prevailed at that time. All you Chicken Littles can scream the sky is falling....but I'm not buying it.

you need not buy-----it's being shoved down your throat------it is my learned opinion that YOU HAVEN'T SEEN NUTIN' YET. "many different points of view........" I don't know any of them yet-------I know them by their deeds

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.

It couldn't be the fact that every time BLM has been mentioned in TV it's been in conjunction with shit burning? Has BLM been inviting ? Have they made a point? What's their mission statement? Have they gotten any reasonable person on TV to explain what they are all about? Nope. So comments like yours are only made for one reason. That's so one can stick their chin out there to get tagged so they can point out how centrist they are. If you want to support BLM cool. But out your check book and buy some T-shirts. If all you are you g to do is say how dumb white folks are for not joining you then stop. You are only complaining, not doing. Typical of a rabid centrist.
But I'm not a centrist.

Oops.

Not anymore.
My specific positions on the issues are in the link at the end of the second line of my sig. Nothing has changed since then.

And the funny thing is, if Biden wins, and when I criticize him, the LEFT wingers will be calling me a RIGHT winger.

Wingers: So similar in their behaviors.

Your specific positions are the same as always. Same shit over and over. You need a hug so you say fuck Trump and then troll for your hugs. The only reason you gave up the centrist BS is be wise you got called out on it all the time. Your clearly posted positions are based in the ramblings of a personality cult not facts. Bones all they are are attempts at attention whoring.
... ignoring everything I just said. :laugh:

You nutters - both ends - are going to believe what you're told to believe. Great. Enjoy.

You do not know how to make an argument, nothing to do with nutters or even politics in general.

That's why you always deflect and have resort to weak rhetoric such as "I know what you are....", instead of bringing in relevant facts.

While you do not know who we are, we do. We are the people defending America, civilization, freedom and prosperity. Burning, Looting and Murder has no place in this vision.
What you are is painfully obvious. You can play whatever game pleases you.

Fortunately, I don't require your approval for that opinion.
Whatever you say 'professor'.

hahahahahahahah
etc many links

And?
So when the violent BLM smash down your door and gang rape you and steal whatever they can find..........you know like they are doing over the country, you are going to call them '"radicals"? You fucking idiot!
Some links to this alleged activity? Ya know..BLM gang-raping--busting down the doors of private citizen's homes? All over the country..so you can, no doubt, come up with just tons of links...naming the BLM...right?
What have BLM done to hundreds of ma and pop innocent businesses? Looted and burned and attacked the owners.
Are you OK with that?
God...such an idiot sometimes! BLM didn't do shit.....individuals chose to loot and burn....and not all of them were black. Riots take on a life of their own..and no-one is in control. Please post the link..of BLM saying to loot and burn! To forestall your anticipated response....I don't count people saying that such actions were justified after the fact...but someone from BLM...urging looters and arsonists. I'm OK..with peaceful protest and the public airing of grievance.

Your ilk...focuses on violence..real or perceived--and mentions nothing of the millions who protest peacefully..in the time-honored American way--tell me..why is that?
The head of the BLM in Toronto claimed if there demands were not met they would "burn down" everything.
Yup..it sure SOUNDS that way....a lot of posturing going on..on all sides..I'm sure you do your little part..to keep the pot boiling....you ignorant Piece of Shit.

BTW ..Toronto in in Canada. So..do explain the relevance..you know..here in the US? Where millions of people are protesting peacefully? You shitheads always brush that off..in favor of screaming that the sky is falling and the country is burning. Odd..I don't see the smoke.
Ask the thousands of small business owners who have had their lives destroyed by "peaceful protesters" what they think of your bullshit claim.
Uh huh...Well..in the past month I've been to LA, Seattle..yes, I walked the Capital Hill area including CHOP....Boise....and Sacramento---smelled no smoke..saw no fire...saw no rioting...watched 3 protest marches..non violent--there was a lot of argument with opposing points of view...as might be expected.

BLM is an umbrella organization...and it has many different points of view. Not that you care, of course.

I was alive all thorough the sixties..and nothing yet has come close to the disorder and chaos that prevailed at that time. All you Chicken Littles can scream the sky is falling....but I'm not buying it.

you need not buy-----it's being shoved down your throat------it is my learned opinion that YOU HAVEN'T SEEN NUTIN' YET. "many different points of view........" I don't know any of them yet-------I know them by their deeds

Obviously he has problems with observing things. Walked up to Chop but did not realize the usual communist experiment of liquidating people at an exponential rate had started.

Nothing he says can be taken even remotely seriously. The guy is an obvious liar.

hahahahahahahah
etc many links

And?
Are you OK with that?

Obviously he has problems with observing things. Walked up to Chop but did not realize the usual communist experiment of liquidation people at an exponential rate had started.

Nothing he says can be taken even remotely seriously. The guy is an obvious liar.
Coming from you...I'm still laughing! You don't know shit..and your every post reflects that. You use terms that you obviously have not a clue as to what they mean...you toss out conspiratorial garbage with every post...and you expect to be taken seriously? You're an obvious Alex Jones adherent..and i thank God that your opinion of me is low..for if you approved of anything I said..I'd have seriously back up and revisit my stance. Stupid oozes from your every post..and yet you continue...too funny!

BTW..CHOP was a street fair that took up 6 blocks. Food booths..children doing sidewalk pictures....a lot of reporters...and a lot of Leftist bloviation. Your counterparts, I assume.

hahahahahahahah
etc many links

And?
Are you OK with that?

Obviously he has problems with observing things. Walked up to Chop but did not realize the usual communist experiment of liquidation people at an exponential rate had started.

Coming from you...I'm still laughing! You don't know shit..and your every post reflects that. You use terms that you obviously have not a clue as to what they mean...you toss out conspiratorial garbage with every post...and you expect to be taken seriously? You're an obvious Alex Jones adherent..and i thank God that your opinion of me is low..for if you approved of anything I said..I'd have seriously back up and revisit my stance. Stupid oozes from your every post..and yet you continue...too funny!

BTW..CHOP was a street fair that took up 6 blocks. Food booths..children doing sidewalk pictures....a lot of reporters...and a lot of Leftist bloviation. Your counterparts, I assume.

Was it not you that embarrassingly mixed up cultural genocide with genocide? Yes, I believe so... still butthurt that some people know what words refer to.

... and back to defending CHOP where countless people were murdered. It was a happy photo-booth session indeed, until the photos were of people getting murdered. You can't help yourself.

Because it's evil and wrong, might be one reason. Because they get the people they claim to be for, killed constantly, could be a reason.

The fact that some of their leaders have basically said give us what we want or ruin society, that could be a reason.

The fact their belief system is horrible. The fact they want to defund the police. The fact they have chanted "We want dead cops".

Really, what part of this seems shocking to you that we on the right-wing wouldn't support such actions?

It couldn't be the fact that every time BLM has been mentioned in TV it's been in conjunction with shit burning? Has BLM been inviting ? Have they made a point? What's their mission statement? Have they gotten any reasonable person on TV to explain what they are all about? Nope. So comments like yours are only made for one reason. That's so one can stick their chin out there to get tagged so they can point out how centrist they are. If you want to support BLM cool. But out your check book and buy some T-shirts. If all you are you g to do is say how dumb white folks are for not joining you then stop. You are only complaining, not doing. Typical of a rabid centrist.
But I'm not a centrist.

Oops.

Not anymore.
My specific positions on the issues are in the link at the end of the second line of my sig. Nothing has changed since then.

And the funny thing is, if Biden wins, and when I criticize him, the LEFT wingers will be calling me a RIGHT winger.

Wingers: So similar in their behaviors.

Your specific positions are the same as always. Same shit over and over. You need a hug so you say fuck Trump and then troll for your hugs. The only reason you gave up the centrist BS is be wise you got called out on it all the time. Your clearly posted positions are based in the ramblings of a personality cult not facts. Bones all they are are attempts at attention whoring.
... ignoring everything I just said. :laugh:

You nutters - both ends - are going to believe what you're told to believe. Great. Enjoy.

You do not know how to make an argument, nothing to do with nutters or even politics in general.

That's why you always deflect and have resort to weak rhetoric such as "I know what you are....", instead of bringing in relevant facts.

While you do not know who we are, we do. We are the people defending America, civilization, freedom and prosperity. Burning, Looting and Murder has no place in this vision.
What you are is painfully obvious. You can play whatever game pleases you.

Fortunately, I don't require your approval for that opinion.

But that's the game you play. You know for a fact that if you were in anyway cought up in any type of protest you would instantly change your mind. It's easy to talk that blather when you are safe in your home posting on a message board. But if it was your 7/11 or Dollar General store getting burnt you would not be asking what the issue is with BLM, you would be stating what the problem is, and that would be that all your shit got burnt and you are scared they will. Burn you next and the cops are nowhere to be seen. It's a blatantly stupid question. Burning shit is bad. 8ts what they do in Hati or some African shit hole, not here. I point to the last antifa/BLM hoax where some rich little white boy and habitual leftist bomber attempted to set a bomb off on the Dick Dowling statue here down town. We don't have an issue with the message. We have an issue with them blowing shit up and burning it down. Until it touches folks like you who have no life outside their house that this is even a question, and why it is so cynical and retarded.

hahahahahahahah
etc many links

And?
Are you OK with that?

Was it not you that embarrassingly mixed up cultural genocide with genocide? Yes, I believe so... still butthurt that some people know what words refer to.

... and back to defending CHOP where countless people were murdered. It was a happy photo-booth session indeed, until the photos were of people getting murdered. You can't help yourself.

Let's not forget the rapes and sexual assaults, theft and burgelery and the huge thing which is a young black man getting shot by what was likely a rich white boy playing specops. Na, none of that matters to the op because he is so reasonable.

hahahahahahahah
etc many links

And?
Are you OK with that?

I mixed up nothing..you revisionist doofus....I said what I meant..and I stand by it. You can't debunk it..or refute it..so you resort to lying and misrepresentation, as usual.
LOL@countless people being murdered! Perhaps you have a link and a body count? I thought not....liar. I do believe that 2 people were murdered in that area and time frame..but i could be wrong..it might have been only 1. Statistically..the norm for a big city.

BTW..I don't defend CHOP//it was a farce..I just correct all the misinformation idiots like you put out about it.

Last edited:

hahahahahahahah
etc many links

And?
Are you OK with that?

I mixed up nothing..you revisionist doofus....I said what I meant..and I stand by it. You can't debunk it..or refute it..so you resort to lying and misrepresentation, as usual.
LOL@countless people being murdered! Perhaps you have a link and a body count? I thought not....liar. I do believe that 2 people were murdered in that area and time frame..but i could be wrong..it might have been only 1. Statistically..the norm for a big city.

BTW..I don't defend CHOP//it was a farce..I just correct all the misinformation idiots like you put out about it.

Why would I want to refute your displays of extreme stupidity? We are in agreement, there is no debunking it.

It was a lot more than two people. But thanks for defending the failed communist experiment - and the murders that even democrat leaders deemed were enough. I wouldn't have expected less. Communists will never learn.

I want BLM completely destroyed and all other organizations like BLM for ONE REASON ONLY!!!

They are communist shits.

That is undeniable FACT.

hahahahahahahah
etc many links

And?
Are you OK with that?

Why would I want to refute your displays of extreme stupidity? We are in agreement, there is no debunking it.

It was a lot more than two people. But thanks for defending the failed communist experiment - and the murders that even democrat leaders deemed were enough. I wouldn't have expected less. Communists will never learn.
Link or STFU!

hahahahahahahah
etc many links

And?
Are you OK with that?

Link or STFU!

Scroll to the shootings section ignoramus.

And you are still defending the failed communist experiment. We should just separate the nation into two and have one zone for you, and the other for those who do not prefer burning, looting and murder.

I also note how you compare a city block, to a city.

Last edited:

Because BLM sucks. I am for the Cops 100%.

hahahahahahahah
etc many links

And?
Are you OK with that?

Link or STFU!

And you are still defending the failed communist experiment. We should just separate the nation into two and have one zone for you, and the other for those who do not prefer burning, looting and murder.

So..two dead..as I said. As for the city vs block thing. How odd..as I remember many posting that Seattle had been taken over by the BLM commies...LOL. When it was just 6 blocks. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that you were one of those ignorant folk.

We are not going to divide the country up...rather...we are just going to change it....marginalize the racists..and move on. America is about freedom..for all. It has been a cruel lie for a long time..if you were of the wrong skin color, ethnicity or religion.

One day..it will be the simple truth.

BTW..I hate communists and communism--it is a red herring that you fools keep throwing out there..because a few other fools on the left keep professing their belief. The vast majority like our system..they just wish to be treated fairly by it.

hahahahahahahah
etc many links

And?
Are you OK with that?

Link or STFU!

So..two dead..as I said. As for the city vs block thing. How odd..as I remember many posting that Seattle had been taken over by the BLM commies...LOL. When it was just 6 blocks. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that you were one of those ignorant folk.

We are not going to divide the country up...rather...we are just going to change it....marginalize the racists..and move on. America is about freedom..for all. It has been a cruel lie for a long time..if you were of the wrong skin color, ethnicity or religion.

One day..it will be the simple truth.

BTW..I hate communists and communism--it is a red herring that you fools keep throwing out there..because a few other fools on the left keep professing their belief. The vast majority like our system..they just wish to be treated fairly by it.

And yet, BLM admits to being trained Marxists.

You need your own side, a permanent Chaz. America is a nation of freedom and you do not believe in it, so embrace the socialist utopia.

Whats not to hate about a violent group of racists who never do anything positive? All they do is destroy cities, yell dumb shit into megaphones, and block traffic.
Has BLM said that whites are inferior? That's what racism actually is.

Please provide a link. Thanks in advance.
This is someone who has a stick up their ass and is saying so much shit, that the shit barometer is fixing to go off the charts. Now SHIT..HOUSE..MOUSE.....Well, the shit storm is a coming, (honey, these are only shit flurries...partly cloudy with a chance of SHIT)...and get ready guys, cause we got a lot of work to do!

Shit storm's a brewin', Randy.
Better get your barometer
'S on...

Whats not to hate about a violent group of racists who never do anything positive? All they do is destroy cities, yell dumb shit into megaphones, and block traffic.

This is someone who has a stick up their ass and is saying so much shit, that the shit barometer is fixing to go off the charts. Now SHIT..HOUSE..MOUSE.....Well, the shit storm is a coming, (honey, these are only shit flurries...partly cloudy with a chance of SHIT)...and get ready guys, cause we got a lot of work to do!

Lol...this stuff makes my day...

Lol...this stuff makes my day...

Me too at times. :04: Some of these folks constantly spew shit, so wear hip boots.

BLM = Black lingerie matters shame some other group trying to take the Initials over
KKK=KINKY KLULESS KLUCKERS
I've never seen anybody so obsessed with BLM movement....find a room and wack off will you.
Oh definitely, many people are concerned and have the right to be. The BLM will ALWAYS be related to the riots, because they never got on TV/social media, and told them to "stand down" and act civilized. Why? Because they were/are in favor of the Burning, Looting and Murder for anyone, even other black people, who disagree with their AGENDA. I have yet to see any BLM activist do an interview and state what happened was wrong. Blaming an entire people for your "problems " is playing the victim card. Canceling, threatening, coercing....disgusting....This country was built on CONQUEST, and that's how it has been done through centuries (Roman Empire, Ottoman Empire...etc...) yet, I find it interesting that the same individuals who complain about America, wouldn't be standing there if it WASN'T FOR AMERICA AND OUR CONSTITUTION.

Forum List

Back