Why are the Trumpsters so hung up on BLM?

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.
Whats not to hate about a violent group of racists who never do anything positive? All they do is destroy cities, yell dumb shit into megaphones, and block traffic.
Has BLM said that whites are inferior? That's what racism actually is.

Please provide a link. Thanks in advance.
This is someone who has a stick up their ass and is saying so much shit, that the shit barometer is fixing to go off the charts. Now SHIT..HOUSE..MOUSE.....Well, the shit storm is a coming, (honey, these are only shit flurries...partly cloudy with a chance of SHIT)...and get ready guys, cause we got a lot of work to do!

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.
Whats not to hate about a violent group of racists who never do anything positive? All they do is destroy cities, yell dumb shit into megaphones, and block traffic.
Has BLM said that whites are inferior? That's what racism actually is.

Please provide a link. Thanks in advance.
This is someone who has a stick up their ass and is saying so much shit, that the shit barometer is fixing to go off the charts. Now SHIT..HOUSE..MOUSE.....Well, the shit storm is a coming, (honey, these are only shit flurries...partly cloudy with a chance of SHIT)...and get ready guys, cause we got a lot of work to do!

Shit storm's a brewin', Randy.

Waiting for Mac to come and declare his position.

Moderate amount of Burning Loot and Murder is what we should aim for. It all exists on a continuum.

Moderate amount of Burning Loot and Murder is what we should aim for. It all exists on a continuum.

Why? No seriously, you fucking cowardly piece of filth, WHY are you waiting for someone else's stance on race before you can form your own opinion?

I know why, do you?

It's because you're a cowardly racist tool and too much of an entitled Karen to ask the icky questions. Everyone in this thread seems to safely dance around asking any hard questions about race. No one is interested in real communication to try and dismantle the racism elephant problem shitting on the floor in the middle of the country.

You're part of the problem. Go fuck yourself.

You will find that anyone who needs to put a colour infront of Lives Matter, is racist.

Why? No seriously, you fucking cowardly piece of filth, WHY are you waiting for someone else's stance on race before you can form your own opinion?

I know why, do you?

It's because you're a cowardly racist tool and too much of an entitled Karen to ask the icky questions. Everyone in this thread seems to safely dance around asking any hard questions about race. No one is interested in real communication to try and dismantle the racism elephant problem shitting on the floor in the middle of the country.

They don't have the balls to admit what they are. They're cowards.

But, Norman, unlike you I have no problem with being completely forthcoming. I've said this MULTIPLE times, but I'm happy to say it again: BLM the organization goes too far and is a net negative in the discussion. The organization appears to be crammed with hardcore ideologues (like you) who can only see one side of a story (like you) and will NEVER hold their side accountable for its destructive actions (like you).

There are (1) protestors (good for them, gawd bless America) and there are (2) rioters and looters (lock 'em up, they're only making things worse and giving people like YOU an EXCUSE to avoid the real issues).

THEN there's the millions of people who agree with the SENTIMENT. And we're increasingly against the ignorant, paranoid neanderthals like you. See, the NATIONAL SENTIMENT is DIFFERENT from the GROUP. They are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. There. I made that as easy and obvious as I could.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I'm happy to answer them. All you have to do is ask.

Last edited:

I know why, do you?

I already have my opinion. I oppose ALL Burning, Looting and Murdering. No matter which skin color, which class, which age group and so on and so on.

Mac does not seem to, it's probably because the Murdering exists on a continuum. Being completely anti-murder is an extremist position and he probably views Americans as extremist for having the extremist anti-looting position. Otherwise he would not have to make such stupid OPs.

I know why, do you?

They don't have the balls to admit what they are. They're cowards.

But, Norman, unlike you I have no problem with being completely forthcoming. I've said this MULTIPLE times, but I'm happy to say it again: BLM the organization goes too far and is a net negative in the discussion. The organization appears to be crammed with hardcore ideologues (like you) who can only see one side of a story (like you) and will NEVER hold their side accountable for its destructive actions (like you).

There are (1) protestors (good for them, gawd bless America) and there are (2) rioters and looters (lock 'em up, they're only making things worse and giving people like YOU an EXCUSE to avoid the real issues).

THEN there's the millions of people who agree with the SENTIMENT. And we're increasingly against the ignorant, paranoid neanderthals like you. See, the NATIONAL SENTIMENT is DIFFERENT from the GROUP. They are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. There. I made that as easy and obvious as I could.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I'm happy to answer them. All you have to do is ask.

Which sentiment? The reparations sentiment? Abolish the police sentiment?

We would be better off shipping those to Africa which still has more slaves than were brought here. I agree with the cops sentiment, but of course, they have overblown the issue, I don't want to blow the issue on our face.

Last edited:

I know why, do you?

I have already asked the hard questions on race and found the answers. Mostly, they are not pretty and run counter to those with the "sentiment". Mac believes it is extremist and "white-nationalist" to have the facts so best of luck having a conversation with him.

White nationalism is also a term he does not understand. White nationalism entails building a white ethno nation like some of the black ethnonations in Africa, where only blacks can be citizens. I am not aware of ANYONE on this forum advocating for an ethnonation. And so he confuses the people who want to have jogger free peaceful neighborhoods with white nationalists.

Last edited:

Absolutely everyone is supposed to have a problem with Marxists. You can not be an American otherwise, simply can not.

I have already asked the hard questions

I don't believe it. :dunno: I believe you're a lazy and stupid partisan puppet. A non critical thinker. A half-assed person, just like your half-assed *pResident.

I am not aware of ANYONE on this forum advocating for an ethnonation.

Then, there's your opening to be a pioneer and a trend-setter.

And so he confuses the people who want to have jogger free peaceful neighborhoods with white nationalists.

You don't have a right to keep other Americans out of your bubble. We're a melting pot nation for a reason, and your type always has to learn the hard way.

I have already asked the hard questions

I don't believe it. :dunno: I believe you're a lazy and stupid partisan puppet. A non critical thinker. A half-assed person, just like your half-assed *pResident.

I am not aware of ANYONE on this forum advocating for an ethnonation.

Then, there's your opening to be a pioneer and a trend-setter.

And so he confuses the people who want to have jogger free peaceful neighborhoods with white nationalists.

You don't have a right to keep other Americans out of your bubble. We're a melting pot nation for a reason, and your type always has to learn the hard way.

Who cares what you think. You are a at most 25 year old nobody who has no achievements of any kind. You lack the understanding of how dumb you are.

Now go away with your mentally retarded melting pot lies. America is a nation founded for Western Europeans by Western Europeans. It is detailed right in the federalist papers. You are full of shit. Not that it even was my point to begin with.

Why are the Trumpsters so hung up on BLM?
Have we answered this question yet, 58?

If not, let me answer it now.

Look at this:

9808627.jpeg

tapestry,1000x-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

A13usaonutL._AC_CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C71mzDHapBrL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_UX342_.png

CPCN_flag.jpg

41C2TnGKKXL._SX425_.jpg

Compared to this:

BLM-_-Fist-Flag-White-Flat_grande.jpg

images

images

images

Do people (not just Trumpsters) have a reason to be "hung up" on a group that appears to be trying to start a communist revolution?

Do people (not just Trumpsters) have a reason to be "hung up" on a group that appears to be trying to start a communist revolution?

If you don't pay lip service to BLM then you're automatically assigned all sorts of labels. It's a religion.

And that religion is called communism - the most dangerous religion on the entire planet. The most rotten ideology ever created. And in fact that is not enough, they have made it even worse.

It is humanity's enemy #1, worse than Hitler, worse than anything we have encountered. I hope that answers Mac's question.

Last edited:

If you don't pay lip service to BLM then you're automatically assigned all sorts of labels. It's a religion.

And that religion is called communism - the most dangerous religion in the entire planet. The most rotten ideology ever created. And in fact that is not enough, they have made it even worse.

It is humanity's enemy #1, worse than Hitler, worse than anything we have encountered. I hope that answers Mac's question.

Even if it does, that closet Commie wouldn't admit it.

Forum List

Back