Why are the Trumpsters so hung up on BLM?

Not addressing it honestly and comprehensively. Concentrating virtually all attention and efforts on white on black crime. Deflecting away from it when it's brought up.

Those are exactly the tactics used by the other end of the spectrum for their own misdeeds. I don't know how it could be more clear.

This doesn't get fixed unless and until both ends of this stop pointing the finger and start holding their own side accountable. This is an example.
Give me an example or two of "not addressing it honestly or comprehensively."

You do realize that, to this point, your responses have been conspicuously vague, right?

I'd like something more tangible. Let's address it honestly and comprehensively as you just suggested.

Could you give example of anything that hasn't happened?

How about you give example of Democrats addressing the problem in past 30 years or so?

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.
Its a full blown domestic terrorist group
Really? How very ignorant of you. They are a movement...love it or hate it. When they start planting bombs..killing talk show hosts...robbing banks.....bombing daycares....knifing bus passengers...and killing security guards--maybe we can revisit the issue.

Hint..one lone gunman does not a group make--
Hey dummy ..they’re
They’re killing and looting and burning

Jesse%20Jackson%20fear-S.jpg

What Jackson said is not racial profiling, it's life's experience, he probably learned it hard way.

Then you have no clue as to what racial profiling is, do you?

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.
Whats not to hate about a violent group of racists who never do anything positive? All they do is destroy cities, yell dumb shit into megaphones, and block traffic.
Has BLM said that whites are inferior? That's what racism actually is.

Please provide a link. Thanks in advance.
SAVE_20200629_191030.jpg

Whats not to hate about a violent group of racists who never do anything positive? All they do is destroy cities, yell dumb shit into megaphones, and block traffic.

View attachment 357126
Fuck that. I love my whiteness. Fuck her. Go to hell, bitch.

View attachment 357126
Fuck that. I love my whiteness. Fuck her. Go to hell, bitch.
She became a Professor after this post. And yes, Cambridge is a nice piece of hell.

Whites have always been welcome as a part of BLLM. What we see is the usual right wing fascism when people of color organize to stop white supremacy and the ways it is implemented.

That and the fact that there's nothing these old fashioned bigots hate more than an "uppity ******".
CHIRP!
This is how you shut MAC up! HAAAA HAAAAA!!!!!!

Cool, you found one.

I could probably find a few more from that end.

The exceptions prove the rules. And white racism still exists to a significant degree:

Please comment on these. Thanks in advance.

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
Le6kTZc.gif
WOW! You just spent a lot of time finding the "exceptions to the rule" you asshole!
You are looking desperate now. Unscrew another bottle of cheap cooking sherry and post some more "exceptions to the rule" HAAAA! HAAAAA!
It's like shooting fish in a barrel with you bitch!
Lol, you sound a little desperate.

Why is that?
They don't like it when they and their kind are directly quoted. Weird.

is passionately supported by a wide range of white nationalists, white separatists and white supremacists, and that is obviously not just a coincidence.
Umm... This thread is called "Why are the Trumpsters so hung up on BLM"... Made by you. Now I've said it in the past, and I absolutely stand by it... You are a good egg. But... This ... was a mistake.

If you don't want them to hold the Left accountable for the actions of BLM, perhaps you should also extend that same thinking.

Or... Is my brain still too foggy?

."
What I want is for the Trumpsters to hold the RIGHT -- it's own side -- accountable for the clear white racism that still exists in this country. All I see them doing right now is deflecting, denying, distorting and downplaying.

What I also want is the Left to hold ITS own side accountable for the way it has weaponized PC and Identity Politics and enabled Black Americans' worst behaviors by coddling them and lowering standards for a couple of generations now.

Both sides just feed into the other. THAT'S the race problem as I see it.

That's always your final conclusion...both sides....both sides....both sides; you Commie cocksucker!!!
His purpose is to divert blame to the other side from the actions of the animals from the left........

It's what he always does........it's his mission here.
is passionately supported by a wide range of white nationalists, white separatists and white supremacists, and that is obviously not just a coincidence.
Umm... This thread is called "Why are the Trumpsters so hung up on BLM"... Made by you. Now I've said it in the past, and I absolutely stand by it... You are a good egg. But... This ... was a mistake.

If you don't want them to hold the Left accountable for the actions of BLM, perhaps you should also extend that same thinking.

Or... Is my brain still too foggy?

."
What I want is for the Trumpsters to hold the RIGHT -- it's own side -- accountable for the clear white racism that still exists in this country. All I see them doing right now is deflecting, denying, distorting and downplaying.

What I also want is the Left to hold ITS own side accountable for the way it has weaponized PC and Identity Politics and enabled Black Americans' worst behaviors by coddling them and lowering standards for a couple of generations now.

Both sides just feed into the other. THAT'S the race problem as I see it.

That's always your final conclusion...both sides....both sides....both sides; you Commie cocksucker!!!
His purpose is to divert blame to the other side from the actions of the animals from the left........

It's what he always does........it's his mission here.
Funny, since I've spent most of the thread pointing out how the counter-productive actions of each end of this feed into the other and exacerbate the problem.

Your arrogant ignorance is very Trumpian. Truly brilliant, really.

Maybe they aren't hung up on BLM as much as they are against violence, desecration of historical statues and
racism. We are a country where laws used to matter and we had order in the streets. If they were protesting peacefully, that would be fine. But that is not the case.

But while we are in the topic protesting, why is Floyd the poster boy for violence when black on black murders top 300 this year? Is that not something that should be discussed and protested?
Yes, the hardcore Left puts a great deal of effort into ignoring black on black crime because it's not politically expedient.

Just like Trumpsters put a great deal of effort into denying, downplaying and dismissing the white racism that still exists.

As I say all the time, the two ends of the spectrum can be comically similar in their behaviors.

And?
"white racism that still exists"

Institutional doesn't.

On personal level, its up to an individual. First amendment.

Now, if you can prove there is institutional racism, post it here.
I've never used the term.

And you guys are certainly free to be what you are, loud and clear. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Here are a couple of Mac1958 quotes from previous years.

Mac1958 -- The regressive Left defends and deflects for a Black culture of violence, victimhood, constantly lowered standards and the resisting of authority, and this is the predictable result.

The school should have just called the rest of the day off instead of sending the officer. The PC Police don't give a shit about educating black kids, anyway.

Mac1958 -- I'm seeing this one floating around from the Left now.

What a steaming pile of insulting bullshit.

If black lives matter to the Left, why aren't they screaming about the dozens of murders blacks every fucking month in major cities? Why aren't they screaming about black children having to grow up without a father? Why aren't they screaming for moms to be given vouchers to send their kids out of the hood for a good education?

Black lives matter to these people only when they can be leveraged for political gain, period.

My current working theory is that an imposter must have hacked his account and replaced him.

I think this is a bait thread. You are smart enough to see what the BLM organization and movement is about.

He IS smart enough and that is why I'm wondering what kind of bullshit game he is playing by taking up a hyer-partisan position 100 percent opposed to what he has always said in the past.

Is he seeing what different reactions he gets by being stupid and partisan instead of intelligent? Is he testing our memory to see how easy it is to get the morons who once assailed him to now eat out of the palm of his hands? This is SUCH a complete flip-flop for him that it has me wondering what the fuck is going on here.

Most white americans have a hard time accepting the fact that Blacks have been long terrorized by the police and instead claim its just a few bad apples.

Once again, these folks live in denial. Some people have natural aversions to the icky side of history and attempt to pass along homogenized revisions. All races do this to some degree. Plus, I've lived with white guilt my whole life. It is a bitch and does Caucasians no favors to make inroads sometimes. I don't do white guilt. I don't walk this earth with a balloon over my head that says to minorities: 'see? I'm one of the good ones! Nope, no sir. Not a racist here!'. That's bananas. I believe pandering is a direct insult to everyone's intelligence. Hence, I'm not a big fan of Al Sharpton.

Its going to require a majority of whites coming to the conclusion that racism exists in this country before we can start having a dialogue about solutions that whites can be effective at bringing about.

Sure. But, how do we create a barometer for that? A giant poll? If so, how do we keep everyone honest? Until that magical day, I think we can certainly discuss it as individuals or in small groups.

For example the concept of reparations to repair the wealth gap seems to be a hurdle whites cant quite get over.

It's distribution of wealth, and I don't believe it's just Caucasians that have a problem with it.
"It's distribution of wealth, and I don't believe it's just Caucasians that have a problem with it."

Its not distribution of wealth for a couple of reasons.

1. Its unpaid wages and punitive damages.

2. It requires no monetary loss on the part of caucasians.

As far as anyone else having a problem with reparations that's not my concern.
Unpaid wages and punitive damages?

Who is owed unpaid wages? Who owes them? Who owes punitive damages?

The statute of limitations ran at least 100 years ago. Nobody alive owes and nobody alive is owed.

Of course it will not result in monetary loss to Caucasians. Why would Armenians, Azerbaijanis, Georgians, Turks pay American slave reparations? Unless, of course, they immigrate here and start paying taxes. If it will be taken from taxes (it will), it will be a monetary loss on the part of white people and others who probably never owned slaves or benefited directly from said ownership.

But, I will compromise. I am a BIG proponent of business loans and education. Teach a man to fish...
" Who is owed unpaid wages? Who owes them? Who owes punitive damages? "

The US owes us. Owes us for the period of slavery up to present day due to continued racism.

All whites have benefited from slavery and racism. Thats the whole point of racism.

This is the real problem with you and those who think like you... nobody owes you a damn thing. The quicker you realize that the better off you will be in life.

Stop whining and waiting around for what you believe you are entitled to you. You will be waiting on nothing, forever. You aren't getting anything in this life that you don't work for.

Generations of welfare dependents has really bred some entitled crybabies.

Forum List

Back