CDZ Why are the Democrats allowing Joe Biden to be the nominee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My feeling is that the electorate wanted stability over innovation. Biden represents somebody who can rebuild some of the relationships what Trump has destroyed and return us to some sense of normalcy. Thats why he was elected over one of the younger candidates that was full of new ideas.

What relationships are those?

Normalcy?...like unfair trade deals?...kowtowing to Russia and China?...paying far more than our 'fair share' for world organizations?...selling American interests to the highest bidder? That kind of 'normalcy'? ;)

ps - I forgot - bowing to corporate and union interests, keeping the poor poor.

Last edited:
The only destruction that has happened ... we will destroy everything you have

I made no mention of 'destruction' and have no idea what you're referencing.

Does 'destroy everything' mean you heave Molotov Cocktails through living-room windows? What exactly do you intend to say?

Why are the Democrats allowing Joe Biden to be the nominee?

They have no one else with a ghost of a chance of winning...and that's a sad commentary on the promise of a young, progressive, glib Obama who, according to Biden - "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." - seemed exceptional.

Apparently Obama was unigue, at least among Democrats - if they had another Obama of any color they'd run him (or her). The irony of running a pasty old privileged life-long politician with his signature on US policy for nearly forty years is tantalizing tasty.

My feeling is that the electorate wanted stability over innovation. Biden represents somebody who can rebuild some of the relationships what Trump has destroyed and return us to some sense of normalcy. Thats why he was elected over one of the younger candidates that was full of new ideas.

Normalcy?...like unfair trade deals?...kowtowing to Russia and China?...paying far more than our 'fair share' for world organizations?...selling American interests to the highest bidder? That kind of 'normalcy'? ;)

No of course I’m not talking a out any of that. You don’t have to agree with me but can you at least display a shred of actual understanding of my argument? I’m not very interested in spoon feeding you everything but if you can show that you are the least bit informed on which relationships and the type of discourse people like me want to see restored then I’d be happy to further engage with you.

The DNC can replace Biden at any time prior to the election (e.g., Thomas Eagleton, 1972 VP nominee).

No of course I’m not talking a out any of that. You don’t have to agree with me but can you at least display a shred of actual understanding of my argument? I’m not very interested in spoon feeding you everything but if you can show that you are the least bit informed on which relationships and the type of discourse people like me want to see restored then I’d be happy to further engage with you.

Questioning leads to understanding. I asked two questions of you in order to clarify your statements. I'll simplify them.

1. What relationships? (the burden of proof is on you)
2. What is your sense of normalcy? (your opinion)

CLEAN DEBATE ZONE

Take a look at this video... I am aware that this is D'Souza, and some problems of his past claims... but instead of discussing him... DISCUSS WHAT HE IS SAYING.

In his example of Biden "then and now".... there is no question that his mental abilities are in decline. No question.
So why are the Democrats allowing this person to be the nominee?
D'Osouza is saying basically the same thing I said 6 months ago....
they are keeping him there in order to get someone else, who is unlikely to get elected, to be President without an election.

Joe Biden's "dementia" is just like Hillary Clinton's "Parkinson's".

Neither one of them has any reality.

But, just like her stumbling and her head bouncing around made for good video images, so Quid Pro Joe's incoherence will make for good sound bites. Heck, "you guys" went nuts when TRUMP! picked up a water glass with both hands.

Questioning leads to understanding. I asked two questions of you in order to clarify your statements. I'll simplify them.

1. What relationships? (the burden of proof is on you)
2. What is your sense of normalcy? (your opinion)
I totally agree with the first part of your statement. It’s a completely different tone than your last reply so I will give you a straight answer.

1. The largest damage Trump has inflicted is with our NATO allies. We had an agreement to work on a climate initiative with the rest of the world that he trashed and we had an eye on what Iran was doing which he trashed as well. NATO and the climate deal o think Biden can repair. Iran is a different story which is not a quick fix. Furthermore the partisan divide in our own government is completely toxic with the dirty talk and tactics that Trump has been promoting.Yes it comes from both sides but we need a leader more than ever who can cool the flames on that crap. It gets us nowhere. Biden is the best to do that.

2. My sense of normalcy would be boring politics. Dry details and policy debates. Actually getting things done instead of playing it up for the cameras. A sense of respect and decency extended by all to all.

Lets start with the well known fact that D'Souza is dishonest & lies. so no wont read it. You will have to go some where else to discredit Biden.

The only destruction that has happened ... we will destroy everything you have

I made no mention of 'destruction' and have no idea what you're referencing.

Does 'destroy everything' mean you heave Molotov Cocktails through living-room windows? What exactly do you intend to say?
1. my comment wasn't directed to you
2. we don't need Molotov Cocktails
3. With all the lawlessness leftists have been the last three years payback will be a bitch for them in America
Sleep lightly

CLEAN DEBATE ZONE

Take a look at this video... I am aware that this is D'Souza, and some problems of his past claims... but instead of discussing him... DISCUSS WHAT HE IS SAYING.

In his example of Biden "then and now".... there is no question that his mental abilities are in decline. No question.
they are keeping him there in order to get someone else, who is unlikely to get elected, to be President without an election.

But, just like her stumbling and her head bouncing around made for good video images, so Quid Pro Joe's incoherence will make for good sound bites. Heck, "you guys" went nuts when TRUMP! picked up a water glass with both hands.

There is far more evidence that tRump is falling into dementia that Biden.

CLEAN DEBATE ZONE

So start a thread about TRUMP! if you want to.

You're not even pretending to be honest.

Trump gives hour long interviews and press gaggles without mental issues.

Biden can't do 5 minutes.

If you're going to lie, try not to be so obviously desperate.

CLEAN DEBATE ZONE

So start a thread about TRUMP! if you want to.

No need. Everyone already knows. Even the tRumplings, they just won't admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back