CDZ Why are the Democrats allowing Joe Biden to be the nominee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
CLEAN DEBATE ZONE

Take a look at this video... I am aware that this is D'Souza, and some problems of his past claims... but instead of discussing him... DISCUSS WHAT HE IS SAYING.

In his example of Biden "then and now".... there is no question that his mental abilities are in decline. No question.
So why are the Democrats allowing this person to be the nominee?
D'Osouza is saying basically the same thing I said 6 months ago....
they are keeping him there in order to get someone else, who is unlikely to get elected, to be President without an election.

Hell they wanted him. Just a coincidence people leading him dropped out?

He went through the primaries. He got the majority of the votes. His competitors dropped out of the race. He is the party's presumptive nominee. Until he accepts at the convention, it isn't official. His perceived mental capacity speculation by right wing media sources are irrelevant. Unless, he unfortunately passes away before the convention, if he can stand and talk, he can accept the nomination and he's the nominee. I don't remember anyone in the last century being removed as his party's nominee because of speculation.

Yes, Biden is gaffe prone. But his mental acuity? Until he speaks at the convention and then goes head to head with Trump in the first debate, his mental state is just right wing media speculation.

He went through the primaries. He got the majority of the votes. His competitors dropped out of the race. He is the party's presumptive nominee. Until he accepts at the convention, it isn't official. His perceived mental capacity speculation by right wing media sources are irrelevant. Unless, he unfortunately passes away before the convention, if he can stand and talk, he can accept the nomination and he's the nominee. I don't remember anyone in the last century being removed as his party's nominee because of speculation.

Yes, Biden is gaffe prone. But his mental acuity? Until he speaks at the convention and then goes head to head with Trump in the first debate, his mental state is just right wing media speculation.
Yeah... so couple things, your post doesn't address the topic in any way. (Are the powers in the DNC keeping him in order to get someone else as President without going through an election)
And right wing speculation???
That is...well... ignorant. And ignoring the obvious elephant in the room. It is impossible to objectively attempt to claim that Biden has not loss significant mental abilities. Impossible. If you are truly being objective and honestly don't believe he has - then you are either of very low IQ, or choose to be ignorant and ignore the obvious.

Getting back to the point - is the DNC's REAL MOTIVE... to get an otherwise unelectable person in the White House and circumventing an election in the process??
Someone like Bass for instance, who would have exactly ZERO chance of winning a national election.

What has been offered up to lead the most wealthy and powerful nation in history defies credibility. It has been many Presidential cycles since anyone worthy of the post has run. Perhaps the post is too big now and should be distributed over more minds and motivations.

Yeah... so couple things, your post doesn't address the topic in any way. (Are the powers in the DNC keeping him in order to get someone else as President without going through an election)
That is...well... ignorant. And ignoring the obvious elephant in the room. It is impossible to objectively attempt to claim that Biden has not loss significant mental abilities. Impossible. If you are truly being objective and honestly don't believe he has - then you are either of very low IQ, or choose to be ignorant and ignore the obvious.

Getting back to the point - is the DNC's REAL MOTIVE... to get an otherwise unelectable person in the White House and circumventing an election in the process??
Someone like Bass for instance, who would have exactly ZERO chance of winning a national election.

No, the topic of the OP is why are Democrats allowing him to be the nominee. I addressed that. The mental acuity sidetrack is right wing media's attempt to spin up a diversion (given everything that is going on now). The opinions of his mental state by right wing media is irrelevant. He's the party's presumptive nominee.

D'Osouza is saying basically the same thing I said 6 months ago.... they are keeping him there in order to get someone else, who is unlikely to get elected, to be President without an election.

It's a fair speculation. Biden is 78 years old. Can he live through his first term or physically complete it if he does?

CLEAN DEBATE ZONE

Take a look at this video... I am aware that this is D'Souza, and some problems of his past claims... but instead of discussing him... DISCUSS WHAT HE IS SAYING.

In his example of Biden "then and now".... there is no question that his mental abilities are in decline. No question.
they are keeping him there in order to get someone else, who is unlikely to get elected, to be President without an election.

Anyone but trump.

CLEAN DEBATE ZONE

Anyone but trump.

That's a cop out.

For one, you're dodging the issue of Biden's old age and obvious cognitive decline, and two, you're out of ideas other than just copping out.

I don't think the democrats have anyone they believe can beat Trump, so they're just going to roll with Biden and try and make the best of bad situation, even though they know that if they can't cheat him into the White House, without getting caught, then it's 4 more years of Trump.

CLEAN DEBATE ZONE

Anyone but trump.

That's a cop out.

For one, you're dodging the issue of Biden's obvious cognitive decline, and two, you're out of ideas other than just copping out.

Anyone but trump.

CLEAN DEBATE ZONE

Anyone but trump.

That's a cop out.

For one, you're dodging the issue of Biden's obvious cognitive decline, and two, you're out of ideas other than just copping out.

Anyone but trump.

Cop out... which is fine... give up, I like that. It tells me you know you're already defeated.

CLEAN DEBATE ZONE

Anyone but trump.

That's a cop out.

Anyone but trump.

Cop out... which is fine... give up, I like that. It tells me you know you're already defeated.

I’m casting my vote

CLEAN DEBATE ZONE

Anyone but trump.

That's a cop out.

Anyone but trump.

I’m casting my vote

Cool... obviously not voting FOR anyone, it's just a wasted protest vote.

CLEAN DEBATE ZONE

They're not "allowing" him. He won the election.

The Democrats may be total retards nominating an Alzheimer's victim as President, but the Republicans are even more retarded sticking with a clown who is going to be beaten by an Alzheimer's victim!

CLEAN DEBATE ZONE

They're not "allowing" him. He won the election.

The Democrats may be total retards nominating an Alzheimer's victim as President, but the Republicans are even more retarded sticking with a clown who is going to be beaten by an Alzheimer's victim!

all you are saying toro is once again America gets fucked by those 2 wonderful parties.....aint we lucky we have those 2 parties looking out for us....

Why do you say he is unelectable when he clearly and without question won the primaries?

Why do you say he is unelectable when he clearly and without question won the primaries?
I didn't say HE was unelectable. I said discussing the possibility that the DNC is attempting to get someone as VP, who would otherwise be unelectable as PRESIDENT (like Bass) knowing that Biden will not make it mentally - and therefore get that person in as President without an election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back