CDZ Why are the Democrats allowing Joe Biden to be the nominee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nomination winner reveals the strength of their respective ruling class faction. Had it anyone better, Biden's faction would have nominated him/her instead. Ditto for George W. Bush, Sarah Palin and Donald Trump, none of whom were always entirely cogent. This doesn't matter to me one way or another; as I see it, elections have all the political import of a beauty pageant.

-- Trotsky's Spectre --

CLEAN DEBATE ZONE

Take a look at this video... I am aware that this is D'Souza, and some problems of his past claims... but instead of discussing him... DISCUSS WHAT HE IS SAYING.

In his example of Biden "then and now".... there is no question that his mental abilities are in decline. No question.
So why are the Democrats allowing this person to be the nominee?
D'Osouza is saying basically the same thing I said 6 months ago....
they are keeping him there in order to get someone else, who is unlikely to get elected, to be President without an election.

Biden was elected as the nominee by the people. The DNC can’t just take that away. The health attacks are used every election cycle and they are always BS. How many weeks was Hillary said to be in her death bed? Trying going after something real

CLEAN DEBATE ZONE

Take a look at this video... I am aware that this is D'Souza, and some problems of his past claims... but instead of discussing him... DISCUSS WHAT HE IS SAYING.

In his example of Biden "then and now".... there is no question that his mental abilities are in decline. No question.
they are keeping him there in order to get someone else, who is unlikely to get elected, to be President without an election.

Anyone but trump.

That's a cop out.

For one, you're dodging the issue of Biden's obvious cognitive decline, and two, you're out of ideas other than just copping out.

Anyone but trump.

/——/ Anyone but a democRAT—-as long as it’s Trump.

The nomination winner reveals the strength of their respective ruling class faction. Had it anyone better, Biden's faction would have nominated him/her instead. Ditto for George W. Bush, Sarah Palin and Donald Trump, none of whom were always entirely cogent. This doesn't matter to me one way or another; as I see it, elections have all the political import of a beauty pageant.

-- Trotsky's Spectre --
My feeling is that the electorate wanted stability over innovation. Biden represents somebody who can rebuild some of the relationships what Trump has destroyed and return us to some sense of normalcy. Thats why he was elected over one of the younger candidates that was full of new ideas.

He went through the primaries. He got the majority of the votes. His competitors dropped out of the race. He is the party's presumptive nominee. Until he accepts at the convention, it isn't official. His perceived mental capacity speculation by right wing media sources are irrelevant. Unless, he unfortunately passes away before the convention, if he can stand and talk, he can accept the nomination and he's the nominee. I don't remember anyone in the last century being removed as his party's nominee because of speculation.

Yes, Biden is gaffe prone. But his mental acuity? Until he speaks at the convention and then goes head to head with Trump in the first debate, his mental state is just right wing media speculation.
Why is the leftists run media hoping Biden can run away from any debates with the president?

-- Trotsky's Spectre --
My feeling is that the electorate wanted stability over innovation. Biden represents somebody who can rebuild some of the relationships what Trump has destroyed and return us to some sense of normalcy. Thats why he was elected over one of the younger candidates that was full of new ideas.
The only destruction that has happened was from the democrats. And if for some reason biden wins do not think for one minute all is forgiven we will not forgive you leftists we will destroy everything you have

-- Trotsky's Spectre --
/——/ Yeah, Dementia Joe can rebuild relations with murdering, cut throat dictators who scream
Death to America, that Trump destroyed.

He went through the primaries. He got the majority of the votes. His competitors dropped out of the race. He is the party's presumptive nominee. Until he accepts at the convention, it isn't official. His perceived mental capacity speculation by right wing media sources are irrelevant. Unless, he unfortunately passes away before the convention, if he can stand and talk, he can accept the nomination and he's the nominee. I don't remember anyone in the last century being removed as his party's nominee because of speculation.

Yes, Biden is gaffe prone. But his mental acuity? Until he speaks at the convention and then goes head to head with Trump in the first debate, his mental state is just right wing media speculation.
Why is the leftists run media hoping Biden can run away from any debates with the president?

He's not. I'm not sure why this is being hyped up. It's only a thing in right wing media. As I understand it, some Democratic operative are suggesting he not do it. I don't think that's going to happen.

He's not. I'm not sure why this is being hyped up. It's only a thing in right wing media. As I understand it, some Democratic operative are suggesting he not do it. I don't think that's going to happen.
Jill Biden might promise he'll debate but other democrats are asking him not to

The only destruction that has happened was from the democrats. And if for some reason biden wins do not think for one minute all is forgiven we will not forgive you leftists we will destroy everything you have
The irony of that statement speaks for itself... Well done :clap:

-- Trotsky's Spectre --
/——/ Yeah, Dementia Joe can rebuild relations with murdering, cut throat dictators who scream
Thats the plan... Have grown up relations not prance around acting like a spoiled billionaire ego tripping when he doesn't get his way.

CLEAN DEBATE ZONE

Joe Biden's "dementia" is just like Hillary Clinton's "Parkinson's".

Neither one of them has any reality.

-- Trotsky's Spectre --
Thats the plan... Have grown up relations not prance around acting like a spoiled billionaire ego tripping when he doesn't get his way.
/—-/ The dictators thank you for being a useful idiot, and promise you’ll be the last one executed.

-- Trotsky's Spectre --
/—-/ The dictators thank you for being a useful idiot, and promise you’ll be the last one executed.
Are you implying that Biden is a dictator? Are you really that scared of him?

no Irony it's called payback
Multiply what you leftists have done by 50

CLEAN DEBATE ZONE

Joe Biden's "dementia" is just like Hillary Clinton's "Parkinson's".

Neither one of them has any reality.

Or Trumps a traitor or Putin's bitch

no Irony it's called payback
Multiply what you leftists have done by 50
"you guys are responsible for all the destruction, if you win we will destroy you times 50"

Yeah, no irony there... haha. #idiot

-- Trotsky's Spectre --
Are you implying that Biden is a dictator? Are you really that scared of him?
/——/ No, Dementia Joe is so far out of it, he’s just a placeholder for the dictators who pull his strings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back