CDZ Big Weed, Big Tobacco And Big Pharma.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
Big Tobacco. I remember when i was a child when my grand parents would come visit i remembe the ciggretts they smoked had these little coupons in them. With these little coupons you would save up and use them to get zippo lighters, ash trays and other schwag. years later we had Marlboro miles and Camel bucks, and even a cool little mascot called Joe Camel. i remember smoking the crap out of camels so i could get the pool table. so it came ro pass that americans went at big tobacxo hard. they pointed out the t-shirts, the lighters, the schwag was directed right at children. in the end lobbiest gotnit set up so big tobaccos supreamly addictive product could still be directed at kids, just no cool schwag.

Now its big Pharma's turn in the barrel, but like big tobacco, they are tossing lots of money at law makers in an attempt to continue selling the pills. In my opinion, law makers have only increased the demand for the drugs, as well as bumping the street price some. maybe more happened, but just wasnt covered like when Big Tobacco was hit.

then there is big weed. in my opinion big weed has gotten and continues to get a huge break. You had the whole thing with vape pens killing people that were largely illicetly sold weed vapes, yet Juul got the blame for all that. they target children with their products, google it and notice all the flavors thay are verry similer to the tobacco and vape flavers. and there is also the fact that smoking pot is a process of inhaling a carcinogin, which just like smokeing tobacco causes extensive damage to the throat and lungs. edibles may be a good answer, bitbno one knows what the long term affects of using weed from the time one is a teen to adulthood.

so the question is, should the people who are big weed be called up to the hill for a Q and A? if so, why, if no, why not? and do they target children with their advertising?

full disclosure, i am a full fleged stoner and im pro legal pot. thanks.

here is what im talking about. on top is a pipe with the spiderma logo.
s-l300.jpg

here we habe the Joe Camel T-shirt that was marketed at children.
32feb63d07b8957c8f5f1b4fa0f2326d.jpg

The untold story of pot is that a good percentage of the legal pot industry is ran by folks a lot like the Mexican cartel.
There are large areas of Oregon, Washington and California where you better never be caught wandering around. The sheer number of people that have disappeared in these regions is staggering. I'm not talking about people who went there on vacation etc. and vanished... I'm talking about people who went there to live and work and their families never see them again. Never hear from them again.
My nephew about 5 years ago, had a buddy in Colorado telling him how he should come work at pot fields. So he actually goes.
He was there for about a full year before he was finally able to get out. They work them like dogs, house them in what is essentially slave shacks. Paychecks were erratic, and you were intimidated openly for even asking about it. They looked for kids who didn't have cars and had loose family connections. He was basically stuck there, with no real why of getting out.
In all told, he worked for about 6 months was only actually paid a few hundred bucks. He managed to catch a ride with one of the vendors and called his dad from outside of Denver, no money, no place to go to get a plane ticket out.
True story.

The untold story of pot is that a good percentage of the legal pot industry is ran by folks a lot like the Mexican cartel.
There are large areas of Oregon, Washington and California where you better never be caught wandering around. The sheer number of people that have disappeared in these regions is staggering. I'm not talking about people who went there on vacation etc. and vanished... I'm talking about people who went there to live and work and their families never see them again. Never hear from them again.
My nephew about 5 years ago, had a buddy in Colorado telling him how he should come work at pot fields. So he actually goes.
He was there for about a full year before he was finally able to get out. They work them like dogs, house them in what is essentially slave shacks. Paychecks were erratic, and you were intimidated openly for even asking about it. They looked for kids who didn't have cars and had loose family connections. He was basically stuck there, with no real why of getting out.
In all told, he worked for about 6 months was only actually paid a few hundred bucks. He managed to catch a ride with one of the vendors and called his dad from outside of Denver, no money, no place to go to get a plane ticket out.
True story.

i dont doubt it. meet my nieces brother. its a shame to because he had a good head on him at one time.

that aside, you think big weed will ever be spanked like big tobacco and big pharma? should they be? dont get me wrong, i like pot, but i feel big weed is getting a break where others havent.

True story.

i dont doubt it. meet my nieces brother. its a shame to because he had a good head on him at one time.

that aside, you think big weed will ever be spanked like big tobacco and big pharma? should they be? dont get me wrong, i like pot, but i feel big weed is getting a break where others havent.
Oh hell yes.
But they get a break because Marijuana is among one of the protected things by liberals.
You can't have the media talking about the health dangers of smoking marijuana AND at the same time push for legalization of it.
Marijuana is considered by many as actually MORE harmful than smoking cigarettes, because it is smoked without filters, inhaled deeply and people hold the smoke in their lungs for as long as they can.
But that topic isn't going to be raised much because, again, it doesn't fit the narrative. And narrative is by FAR the most important thing to liberals and leftist.
The very same people who want to ban cigarettes and punish tobacco companies to the hilt - are the same people who want to legalize a product just as dangerous.

True story.

Oh hell yes.
But they get a break because Marijuana is among one of the protected things by liberals.
You can't have the media talking about the health dangers of smoking marijuana AND at the same time push for legalization of it.
Marijuana is considered by many as actually MORE harmful than smoking cigarettes, because it is smoked without filters, inhaled deeply and people hold the smoke in their lungs for as long as they can.
But that topic isn't going to raised much because, again, the current approved narrative is it should be legalized.
The very same people who want to ban cigarettes and punish tobacco companies to the hilt - are the same people who want to legalize a product just as dangerous.

A few rspublicans retired from congress to go lobby for big weed. one thing for me is stuff like dabs, shatter and such. you have to smoke that the same way you smoke crack for the most part.

Last edited:
True story.

Oh hell yes.
But that topic isn't going to raised much because, again, the current approved narrative is it should be legalized.

A few rspublicans retired from congress to go lobby for big weed. one thi g fkr me is stuff lime dabs, shatter and such. you have to smkke that the same way you smoke crack for the most part.
It is all bad.
Inhaling any smoke from any combustible substance is going to be bad for you. PERIOD.
But again, that is not going to be discussed when the approved narrative is let's legalize it.
On one hand myself, I say legalize it. How can alcohol be legal and marijuana isn't?
But at the same time the potency of the drug is multiples of what it was naturally. Some of the "good stuff" is so potent today you can have visual hallucinations from it. Something not possible before.
So in reality, marijuana is NOT one drug. It is a series of drugs.
If I was to say legalize marijuana, I would say legalize it only to a certain level of THC. Beyond that, it should be as illegal.

True story.

Oh hell yes.

A few rspublicans retired from congress to go lobby for big weed. one thi g fkr me is stuff lime dabs, shatter and such. you have to smkke that the same way you smoke crack for the most part.
It is all bad.
Inhaling any smoke from any combustible substance is going to be bad for you. PERIOD.
But again, that is not going to be discussed when the approved narrative is let's legalize it.
On one hand myself, I say legalize it. How can alcohol be legal and marijuana isn't?
But at the same time the potency of the drug is multiples of what it was naturally. Some of the "good stuff" is so potent today you can have visual hallucinations from it. Something not possible before.
If I was to say legalize marijuana, I would say legalize it only to a certain level of THC. Beyond that, it should be as illegal.

and lime big tobacco, they need to be regulated to prevent them marketing to children, as well as habe a waening on the package just like cigerettes. To be fair, i bought some stuff from a dispencery in Oregon and it had a warning about smoking pot, the dangers of smoking in general, as well as staring prwgnant woman should not imbibe.

True story.

Oh hell yes.

It is all bad.
What is the name of the hallucinating pot? I have smoke for 44 years and never have been able to find this miracle weed...And Yes forty years ago you had killer weed that was 4x the price of regular weed. I have yet to find this killer bud that was better than Columbian Redbud or Gold...And Thai stick or rocket fuel or,,,A series of drugs or a multiple use from just one plant?

True story.

Oh hell yes.

It is all bad.
What is the name of the hallucinating pot? I have smoke for 44 years and never have been able to find this miracle weed...And Yes forty years ago you had killer weed that was 4x the price of regular weed. I have yet to find this killer bud that was better than Columbian Redbud or Gold...And Thai stick or rocket fuel or,,,A series of drugs or a multiple use from just one plant?
Not hallucinating like PCP or Acid, but potent strains can cause mind altering perception of reality.

True story.

Oh hell yes.
But that topic isn't going to be raised much because, again, it doesn't fit the narrative. And narrative is by FAR the most important thing to liberals and leftist.

This info is put out by National Institute of Health with accurate information, entitled:

True story.

Oh hell yes.

This info is put out by National Institute of Health with accurate information, entitled:

Not being equally carcinogenic is only the cheep veneer that covers the “Cementer of Friendships,” because the ability of cannabis to antagonize androgen receptors means that it literally (effeminizes [italics]) male gonads. Then too, toking is an excellent way to play Russian hair-loss roulette with your familial hair genome. Bob Marley was one deceptive icon. In this respect, are you different from Mommy and Daddy, or not? You’ll find out, won’t you, Kitten.

True story.

Oh hell yes.

Not being equally carcinogenic is only the cheep veneer that covers the “Cementer of Friendships,” because the ability of cannabis to antagonize androgen receptors means that it literally (effeminizes [italics]) male gonads. Then too, toking is an excellent way to play Russian hair-loss roulette with your familial hair genome. Bob Marley was one deceptive icon. In this respect, are you different from Mommy and Daddy, or not? You’ll find out, won’t you, Kitten.
Now did you try to rile me up or calm me down with that kitten part? Hard to know, but that’s part of the fun on this fine message board that I enjoy- not fully knowing and the fun of guessing! Haha

You are one of the posters I find unpredictable in a certain way. I mean that as a compliment. That being said….er Bulldog, I understand your negative sentiments regarding the use of marijuana. If we were to dissect the elements of the current push and pull due to states rights, voters that don’t want it in their state have the equal opportunity to just vote no. If you don’t want it in your state (if it hasn’t happened already) you as a citizen have every right to try to stop it from becoming legal. Good luck, unless maybe you live in my state which will be probably the last of all states that will vote to legalize it one day.

The federal authority should limit its authority to the following: declassify marijuana’s drug scheduled classification (currently the same as heroin).

There was a time when the legal system needed to fill its jail cells I guess, and there were plenty of pot users out there to help fill up those cells. I can 100% understand arresting anyone who has sold pot to someone under 21. Beyond that, anyone over 21 like with alcohol should have a choice about the matter, but abide by state laws or move, particularly since the health scare issues are being knocked out one by one.

Hours upon hours of police time wasted on tracking pot users when they should be doing more important jobs- depending on the state I could go into which jobs if you’d like- about how their time/focus could be spent to improve their communities.

The Mexican drug cartels rely on the illegal marijuana market to the tune of 50% of their profit margin. That’s significant, even though Mexican/Guatemalan cartels are now cooking heroin laced with fatal levels of Chinese made fentanyl, to produce a product costing much less than before due to the “boost”. There is where our government at large needs to focus-Mexican cartels have fully infiltrated in several major cities, frequently mentioned in the media without improvement, and their apparent lack of concern for openly selling . When picked up are they just released later and not deported? Yes. Or, if deported do they just sneak back in? Yes. Or are these Mexican cartel members paying off corruptive officials and ignored? Yes. Probably a combination of all of those and other factors -I need to read more. One thing is evident, because these cartels are continuing to grow in size, reportedly, they are not experiencing effective consequence as in deportation following lengthy jail sentences, with their pictures posted all over the place for citizen attention. Yet, they continue to get in and freely operate, having frequent fights between cartels even in the states now. If proactive cop time, dedicated jail time/space, and a concentrated effort made by those cities that have been infiltrated, the dynamic would change immediately. I don’t understand the hold up other than to blame the liberal cities for allowing it to happen and for it to continue.

Last edited:
True story.

Oh hell yes.

Now did you try to rile me up or calm me down with that kitten part? Hard to know, but that’s part of the fun on this fine message board that I enjoy- not fully knowing and the fun of guessing! Haha

You are one of the posters I find unpredictable in a certain way. I mean that as a compliment. That being said….er Bulldog, I understand your negative sentiments regarding the use of marijuana. If we were to dissect the elements of the current push and pull due to states rights, voters that don’t want it in their state have the equal opportunity to just vote no. If you don’t want it in your state (if it hasn’t happened already) you as a citizen have every right to try to stop it from becoming legal. Good luck, unless maybe you live in my state which will be probably the last of all states that will vote to legalize it one day.

The federal authority should limit its authority to the following: declassify marijuana’s drug scheduled classification (currently the same as heroin).

There was a time when the legal system needed to fill its jail cells I guess, and there were plenty of pot users out there to help fill up those cells. I can 100% understand arresting anyone who has sold pot to someone under 21. Beyond that, anyone over 21 like with alcohol should have a choice about the matter, but abide by state laws or move, particularly since the health scare issues are being knocked out one by one.

Hours upon hours of police time wasted on tracking pot users when they should be doing more important jobs- depending on the state I could go into which jobs if you’d like- about how their time/focus could be spent to improve their communities.

The Mexican drug cartels rely on the illegal marijuana market to the tune of 50% of their profit margin. That’s significant, even though Mexican/Guatemalan cartels are now cooking heroin laced with fatal levels of Chinese made fentanyl, to produce a product costing much less than before due to the “boost”. There is where our government at large needs to focus-Mexican cartels have fully infiltrated in several major cities, frequently mentioned in the media without improvement, and their apparent lack of concern for openly selling . When picked up are they just released later and not deported? Yes. Or, if deported do they just sneak back in? Yes. Or are these Mexican cartel members paying off corruptive officials and ignored? Yes. Probably a combination of all of those and other factors -I need to read more. One thing is evident, because these cartels are continuing to grow in size, reportedly, they are not experiencing effective consequence as in deportation following lengthy jail sentences, with their pictures posted all over the place for citizen attention. Yet, they continue to get in and freely operate, having frequent fights between cartels even in the states now. If proactive cop time, dedicated jail time/space, and a concentrated effort made by those cities that have been infiltrated, the dynamic would change immediately. I don’t understand the hold up other than to blame the liberal cities for allowing it to happen and for it to continue.
There is a precisely Chinese fentanyl problem in Missouri. That’s one state. That’s enough states. While the commie virus was eating Americans, blm baboons were busting up the infrastructure over a fentanyl eater, and could have cared less about the 600,000+. Lowered testosterone increases the chances of COVID-19 infection 6-fold (an Italian study), and the virus can sequester in the penis and affect its swell abilities. The Cementer of Friendships, cannabis, effeminizes male gonads, and tobacco causes shrunken, soybean-style penis due to decreased blood flow even at rest, while seriously dampening ambitions, Chaton.

True story.

Oh hell yes.

There is a precisely Chinese fentanyl problem in Missouri. That’s one state. That’s enough states. While the commie virus was eating Americans, blm baboons were busting up the infrastructure over a fentanyl eater, and could have cared less about the 600,000+. Lowered testosterone increases the chances of COVID-19 infection 6-fold (an Italian study), and the virus can sequester in the penis and affect its swell abilities. The Cementer of Friendships, cannabis, effeminizes male gonads, and tobacco causes shrunken, soybean-style penis due to decreased blood flow even at rest, while seriously dampening ambitions, Chaton.

There are multiple cities that are currently infiltrated with the illegal fentanyl market, beyond the one state you mentioned. Documentaries are supporting the fact that the fentanyl product being used by Mexican drug cartel to hype up their heroin (major ^ OD outcomes) comes from China. Mexican drug cartels are operating freely inside of the US. Until these cities that allow for these growing cesspools stop allowing them to penetrate, Mexican/Guatemalan drug cartels will continue to fight over US territory, and will continue to make big bucks on old and new addicts. It’s not in my neck of the woods, but all I have to do is do a quick search and I can probably list eight major cities where this is happening. Reportedly, jailing and deporting isn’t working because the runners and their overlords easily sneak back across the southern border. Longer jail sentences for illegal drug runners and affiliates is a start. Target the sellers, not the buyers. What a concept!

OK, I’m going to have to mention the statement you keep posting in various threads about male gonad shrinkage due to pot use. I’ve checked the information you’re referencing and that possibility only references “heavy users”. I suspect you might have read this somewhere. To be fair, I searched various medical sources to determine the standard definition of “heavy user”. Some sources define it to be “at least once daily”, another source has it at “more than once daily” and another that “once a week” is considered heavy use.

From what I’ve learned over the years, most people (including those who don’t use pot) would not say that a once a week habit (the word habit used here not to be confused with physical addiction) constitutes being a heavy user. If we say that any person who uses pot in any way once a week constitutes a heavy user, we should also say that anyone who has 1 soft drink a week is a heavy user of caffeine.

As you see, I do not support your theory that pot smoking results in gonad shrinkage for males, unless a male is choosing to use extremely high levels of THC content (anything over 12% is considered to be crazy high and too much for most users) on a daily basis for many years… in that case it likely could happen, but even at that level it’s still not been proven that it’s a definite outcome and would depend on genetic factors.

Last edited:
True story.

Oh hell yes.

It is all bad.
Not hallucinating like PCP or Acid, but potent strains can cause mind altering perception of reality.
That would explain Moonglow's delirious posts at times.

True story.

Oh hell yes.

There are multiple cities that are currently infiltrated with the illegal fentanyl market, beyond the one state you mentioned. Documentaries are supporting the fact that the fentanyl product being used by Mexican drug cartel to hype up their heroin (major ^ OD outcomes) comes from China. Mexican drug cartels are operating freely inside of the US. Until these cities that allow for these growing cesspools stop allowing them to penetrate, Mexican/Guatemalan drug cartels will continue to fight over US territory, and will continue to make big bucks on old and new addicts. It’s not in my neck of the woods, but all I have to do is do a quick search and I can probably list eight major cities where this is happening. Reportedly, jailing and deporting isn’t working because the runners and their overlords easily sneak back across the southern border. Longer jail sentences for illegal drug runners and affiliates is a start. Target the sellers, not the buyers. What a concept!

OK, I’m going to have to mention the statement you keep posting in various threads about male gonad shrinkage due to pot use. I’ve checked the information you’re referencing and that possibility only references “heavy users”. I suspect you might have read this somewhere. To be fair, I searched various medical sources to determine the standard definition of “heavy user”. Some sources define it to be “at least once daily”, another source has it at “more than once daily” and another that “once a week” is considered heavy use.

From what I’ve learned over the years, most people (including those who don’t use pot) would not say that a once a week habit (the word habit used here not to be confused with physical addiction) constitutes being a heavy user. If we say that any person who uses pot in any way once a week constitutes a heavy user, we should also say that anyone who has 1 soft drink a week is a heavy user of caffeine.

As you see, I do not support your theory that pot smoking results in gonad shrinkage for males, unless a male is choosing to use extremely high levels of THC content (anything over 12% is considered to be crazy high and too much for most users) on a daily basis for many years… in that case it likely could happen, but even at that level it’s still not been proven that it’s a definite outcome and would depend on genetic factors.
Amounts don’t matter. Any amount of cannabis antagonizes androgen receptors somewhere in the organism. Badger is correct, because this antagonism (is [italics]) the effeminization, let alone the thought patterns that accompany this chemical cartoon show.

Yes, Chaton, there is a detectable odor that emanates from the fentanyl-laced body. We need more info on this as well as traffic in various states due to the puppet now in the White House.

We link testosterone to cannabis, then to SARS-CoV-2:

1980 Cannabis / Androgen Receptors

Some boycott the effeminzing cannabis cartoon due to this assumption:

Jan 2021 Italy: Low Testosterone / Gonadal Function / SARS-CoV-2

Big Tobacco. I remember when i was a child when my grand parents would come visit i remembe the ciggretts they smoked had these little coupons in them. With these little coupons you would save up and use them to get zippo lighters, ash trays and other schwag. years later we had Marlboro miles and Camel bucks, and even a cool little mascot called Joe Camel. i remember smoking the crap out of camels so i could get the pool table. so it came ro pass that americans went at big tobacxo hard. they pointed out the t-shirts, the lighters, the schwag was directed right at children. in the end lobbiest gotnit set up so big tobaccos supreamly addictive product could still be directed at kids, just no cool schwag.

Now its big Pharma's turn in the barrel, but like big tobacco, they are tossing lots of money at law makers in an attempt to continue selling the pills. In my opinion, law makers have only increased the demand for the drugs, as well as bumping the street price some. maybe more happened, but just wasnt covered like when Big Tobacco was hit.

then there is big weed. in my opinion big weed has gotten and continues to get a huge break. You had the whole thing with vape pens killing people that were largely illicetly sold weed vapes, yet Juul got the blame for all that. they target children with their products, google it and notice all the flavors thay are verry similer to the tobacco and vape flavers. and there is also the fact that smoking pot is a process of inhaling a carcinogin, which just like smokeing tobacco causes extensive damage to the throat and lungs. edibles may be a good answer, bitbno one knows what the long term affects of using weed from the time one is a teen to adulthood.

so the question is, should the people who are big weed be called up to the hill for a Q and A? if so, why, if no, why not? and do they target children with their advertising?

full disclosure, i am a full fleged stoner and im pro legal pot. thanks.
Never underestimate Fascism

Forum List

Back