Why are the debating dems speaking Spanish and not Chinese

They want to motivate criminal illegal aliens to go to the polls and vote illegally. La Raza and a whole infrastructure or left wing hacks will assist them in this. No American who doesn't speak English should be allowed to vote, period.

La Raza means “the race”. Was somebody speaking about ”supremists” earlier? I’m almost certain RealDave was.

La Raza receives a lot of Federal largesse to many of it's subsidiaries, and yes, they are active racists seeking the displacement of both whites and blacks, with the full support of the Democratic Party. they advocate the 'Aztlan Movement', a policy of ethnic cleansing of all non-hispanics from North America.

And yes, as a left winger RealDave advocates a racist agenda.

They want to motivate criminal illegal aliens to go to the polls and vote illegally. La Raza and a whole infrastructure or left wing hacks will assist them in this. No American who doesn't speak English should be allowed to vote, period.

La Raza means “the race”. Was somebody speaking about ”supremists” earlier? I’m almost certain RealDave was.

La Raza receives a lot of Federal largesse to many of it's subsidiaries, and yes, they are active racists seeking the displacement of both whites and blacks, with the full support of the Democratic Party. they advocate the 'Aztlan Movement', a policy of ethnic cleansing of all non-hispanics from North America.

RealDave problem is with whites. Not racists. He can’t wait to bow.

Losing the ability to communicate with white supremacists, racists & bigots is not a bad thing. No one gires a fuck what you deplorables have to say.

Thats ok. We choose to kick your ass electorally instead of trying to speak. Waiting for whites to die off isnt such a good strategy short term is it?
Remember Barry all giddy when he declared America will not be a mostly white nation by 2032?.
Actually we will be Muslim Kenyan as the importing of illegal Democrat voters will no longer exist at all in less than one year.

I think you mean “non-white”. Democrats have been openly crowing about their genocidal efforts since then. Wikileaks show Democrat strategists crowing that enough invaders had entered Florida that Americans could be outvoted.

It was pandering plain and simple. The idea that they think Hispanics would vote for them simply because they can memorize a few phrases in Spanish is insulting to their intelligence. Hispanics, like every other American in this country, care about the same stuff: healthcare, the economy, their jobs, etc.
Beto O'Rourke did not memorize a few phrases in Spanish. Beto is a Spanish nickname. He was born and raised in El Peso where 68% of the people speak Spanish. In school he took dual language classes that were taught in both English and Spanish. He gives campaign speeches in Spanish in Spanish neighborhoods and often his campaign speeches are in both English and Spanish. In short, he is fluent in Spanish.
Beto O'Rourke - Wikipedia

If he was fluent one would think he would have a better grasp of the language

Wouldn’t be practical.

Its never practical to require a language other than the national language,..in our case English.

We have no official national language. English is the common and dominant language in the United States and always will be.

That makes our national language.

Not as a legal matter. There is no official language in the United States.

We don’t need liberals telling us what our national language is legally. We know it’s English.
Just to clarify...
A national language is the most common language used in a nation.
An official language is is a language given a special legal status in a particular country, state, or other jurisdiction. Typically a country's official language refers to the language used in government (judiciary, legislature, administration).
In the US the national language is English.
There is no official language.

It was pandering plain and simple. The idea that they think Hispanics would vote for them simply because they can memorize a few phrases in Spanish is insulting to their intelligence. Hispanics, like every other American in this country, care about the same stuff: healthcare, the economy, their jobs, etc.
Beto O'Rourke did not memorize a few phrases in Spanish. Beto is a Spanish nickname. He was born and raised in El Peso where 68% of the people speak Spanish. In school he took dual language classes that were taught in both English and Spanish. He gives campaign speeches in Spanish in Spanish neighborhoods and often his campaign speeches are in both English and Spanish. In short, he is fluent in Spanish.
Beto O'Rourke - Wikipedia

If he was fluent one would think he would have a better grasp of the language
I speak Spanish, I didn't find any major glitches in his statement.

Fucxk ogff Spoken like a true Proud Boy.

La Raza means “the race”. Was somebody speaking about ”supremacists” earlier? I’m almost certain RealDave was.
I love it when you assfucks are identified as the racists you are, you bring up some group fighting for equality.

One group wants equality & you assfgucks want to take it.

Not all citizens are required to speak English.
They should be, it's the language our founding documents, the US Constitution and all our laws are written in.
So, knowing how to read is now a requirement too?

Reading English is a requirment to become a naturalized citizen. Reading Spanish doesnt count...since Spanish isnt our national language.
I love it when you morons change what you said & declare you were right.

Sure you do. Playing word games is what passes for intellect among your in group. We’ll beat you anyhow even while you scream about the definition of “beat”

Look, dickbreath, one of you said that speaking English wax a requirement to be a US citizen. They were too fucking stupid to know that was just for naturalized citizenship. Then they pretended like that is what was said all along. Was that stupid fuck you?

Why not smoke a peace pipe and do a rain dance for the Native American vote?
I have known many people from many countries and I don't think I have ever met one that did not appreciate a person taking the effort to speak to them in their native language. .....

Do you appreciate a person taking the effort to speak to you in your native language?
Of course I do, but I don't expect it from a person from another country....

You didn't say "expect," you said "appreciate."

Sheesh you have the disease bad. Still playing word games?

Your own words. Don't understand them?

La Raza means “the race”. Was somebody speaking about ”supremacists” earlier? I’m almost certain RealDave was.
I love it when you assfucks are identified as the racists you are, you bring up some group fighting for equality.

One group wants equality & you assfgucks want to take it.

“The Race”. You like that huh? You are just completely infatuated with racist organizations.

They should be, it's the language our founding documents, the US Constitution and all our laws are written in.
So, knowing how to read is now a requirement too?

Reading English is a requirment to become a naturalized citizen. Reading Spanish doesnt count...since Spanish isnt our national language.
I love it when you morons change what you said & declare you were right.

Sure you do. Playing word games is what passes for intellect among your in group. We’ll beat you anyhow even while you scream about the definition of “beat”

Look, dickbreath, one of you said that speaking English wax a requirement to be a US citizen. They were too fucking stupid to know that was just for naturalized citizenship. Then they pretended like that is what was said all along. Was that stupid fuck you?

Wonder why new citizens are required to speak and read and write english? Oh...did I not capitalize “English”? You got me! Guess that means you are right!
And you wonder why Americans kick your ass

I have known many people from many countries and I don't think I have ever met one that did not appreciate a person taking the effort to speak to them in their native language. .....

Do you appreciate a person taking the effort to speak to you in your native language?
Of course I do, but I don't expect it from a person from another country....

You didn't say "expect," you said "appreciate."

Sheesh you have the disease bad. Still playing word games?

Your own words. Don't understand them?

Not mine. Do you need to take your Ritalin?

Fucxk ogff Spoken like a true Proud Boy.

RealDave: ”Please please like me....slurp...I’m not like the other whites slurp slurp I’m a good white see my virtue signaling slurp slurp. “

We tried that. You murdered us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What you mean "we", Kemosabe?

Perhaps you should find out what race I am before you insult me and my people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why should I care any more for your race than my own? Either way would be racist.

Last edited:
I have known many people from many countries and I don't think I have ever met one that did not appreciate a person taking the effort to speak to them in their native language. Only about 25% of Americans are bilingual.

Their native language is irrelevant if they are a US citizen. Even the military will only take so many people who do not speak fluent English and they send them to school BEFORE training them because they can't understand what they read or hear in English.
I think the issue being raised was whether Mexicans would be insulted to have people speaking to them in Spanish. I have never known a Mexican who did. I speak a little Spanish, French, and German. I try to speak to people in their native language when I can because it's a friendly gesture.
If your point is American citizens should be able to speak English, I agree.

So you agree that pandering to illegals is OK?
There are 41 million people living the US that speak Spanish as there native language and the vast majority are not illegally in the country. Speaking to someone in their native language is not pandering. It is both a courtesy and the best way to communicate with a person who speaks little or no English. Keep in mind that knowing a language does not mean you're able to communicate with everyone effectively. It all depends on how fast a person is speaking English, their accent, and the language level being spoken.

People come to the US for different reason, vacation, visit family, a work assignment, to become a permanent resident, attend school, or to work toward becoming a citizen. There mastery of English will vary with every person. The same sort of thing occurs when Americans travel abroad. Foreigners coming to the US generally are much more affluent in the language than Americans traveling abroad because most Americans are not literate in any foreign language.

There are not 41 million people who speak Spanish as THEIR native language. There may be 41 million who speak it, bit it is not their native language as that would be English if they are citizens.

A large number of conversations I listen to every day when my recruiting reps are calling for applicants go like this:

"Bueno".

Rep introduces themselves and states the reason for the call.

"No habla Ingles."

Rep says, "I am sorry but our translator is not available at this moment. Can I speak to Jose?"

"Uh, yeah, hold on just a second man, and I'll yell for him to come to the phone"

Rep thinks I thought you said you didn't speak English?

You are just the smartest-sounding dumbass on this message board.

Forum List

Back