Why are the debating dems speaking Spanish and not Chinese

Why not smoke a peace pipe and do a rain dance for the Native American vote?
How about put a portrait of Andrew Jackson while inviting them to the White House?

I'm sure you'd like a portrait of Hitler while speaking to Jewish organizations as well.

Most countries have more than one official language. I see nothing wrong with this. Who says we can only have one language in America?

We don't even have ONE official language.

Then why are naturalized citizens required to be fluent in English?

They aren't required to be "fluent." They are required to pass a rather basic threshold of English proficiency because that is part of the naturalization process. There is no official language in the United States.

Why arent they required to be proficient in Mandarin Chinese? Or Spanish?

Wouldn’t be practical.

Its never practical to require a language other than the national language,..in our case English.

Losing the ability to communicate with white supremacists, racists & bigots is not a bad thing. No one gires a fuck what you deplorables have to say.

Thats ok. We choose to kick your ass electorally instead of trying to speak. Waiting for whites to die off isnt such a good strategy short term is it?

And why are ballots printed in Spanish when citizens are required to know english?
Not all citizens are required to speak English.
They should be, it's the language our founding documents, the US Constitution and all our laws are written in.
So, knowing how to read is now a requirement too?

Reading English is a requirment to become a naturalized citizen. Reading Spanish doesnt count...since Spanish isnt our national language.

Losing the ability to communicate with white supremacists, racists & bigots is not a bad thing. No one gires a fuck what you deplorables have to say.

Thats ok. We choose to kick your ass electorally instead of trying to speak. Waiting for whites to die off isnt such a good strategy short term is it?
Remember Barry all giddy when he declared America will not be a mostly white nation by 2032?.
Actually we will be Muslim Kenyan as the importing of illegal Democrat voters will no longer exist at all in less than one year.

Last time I checked Mexico was part of North America. Verdad ?
political-map-of-north-america-with-countries-max.jpg

How about put a portrait of Andrew Jackson while inviting them to the White House?

I'm sure you'd like a portrait of Hitler while speaking to Jewish organizations as well.
But that is only because you are a drooling moron.

No one on the main stream right of the spectrum admires Hitler, doofus.

I have known many people from many countries and I don't think I have ever met one that did not appreciate a person taking the effort to speak to them in their native language. .....

Do you appreciate a person taking the effort to speak to you in your native language?
Of course I do, but I don't expect it from a person from another country.

“If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his own language, that goes to his heart.”
-Nelson Mandela

We don't even have ONE official language.

Then why are naturalized citizens required to be fluent in English?

They aren't required to be "fluent." They are required to pass a rather basic threshold of English proficiency because that is part of the naturalization process. There is no official language in the United States.

Why arent they required to be proficient in Mandarin Chinese? Or Spanish?

Wouldn’t be practical.

Its never practical to require a language other than the national language,..in our case English.

We have no official national language. English is the common and dominant language in the United States and always will be.

I have known many people from many countries and I don't think I have ever met one that did not appreciate a person taking the effort to speak to them in their native language. .....

Do you appreciate a person taking the effort to speak to you in your native language?
Of course I do, but I don't expect it from a person from another country....

You didn't say "expect," you said "appreciate."

Forum List

Back