Chinese Auto Executive: ‘Bloodbath’ Coming for American Auto Industry (Trump Vindicated Again)

Chinese threats of violence. Where are our leaders? Oh that's right, Biden is in bed with them. For the Chinese, their goal is to crush the competition and Trump foresaw this. The leftist media and pundits have egg all over their faces right now.

It was both funny and infuriating when Hannity played a video montage of all the talking heads on TV using the term 'bloodbath' to emphasize something. But if Trump uses the term we ALL use for this and that, he's inciting violence. Even when he's talking about the U.S. auto makers experiencing a 'bloodbath' if China isn't stopped. And he needs to be elected because the current administration won't stop them.

I wonder if they'll accuse China of inciting violence?

No kidding. China has a stooge in the WH they have bought and paid for, and the day after Trumo tells China he will slap them with a 100% tariff Dragonlady thinis the Chinese ran out to help Trump.

She doesn’t have two brain cells to rub together.

Can you point to ONE Biden White House policy favourable to China which Biden has enacted since taking office?

The "stooge in the White House" was voted out of office in 2020. He's the guy with the super secret Chinese Bank account with $11 mill.

And the daughter who received 33 personal trade marks from the Chinese government while serving as an advisor to her father, the President.

And Don Jr. got a $500 mill loan from the Chinese government:

While his Dad lifted sanctions on Chinese companies.

How fucking stupid are you?
That makes no sense.

I'm not the stupid one. Trump says Chinese production is threatening the USA, and a Chinese producer jumps into the discussion and says "Yes, he's telling you the truth", and you don't find that odd.

Given that Chinese business people don't say anything without their government's consent, this is the Chinese government promoting Trump's election.

That I even have to tell you this displays just how gullible and stupid Trump Cult members truly are.

The title is misleading. Did you notice that the word bloodbath is the only word in quotes?

That is what gave me a red flag. Nowhere in that article does it show the Chinese guy saying that.

As a matter of fact, Breitbart's own article (in the OP) contradicts the implication in it's title.

“This year also marks the beginning of a fierce competition that may end in a ‘bloodbath’ (or as I prefer to call it, the brutal ‘knockout round’) among Chinese auto makers,” Xiaopeng wrote in the employee memo. [Emphasis added]

As can be seen, he was referring to other Chinese automakers and not America.

I researched a couple other articles to verify this. He never mentioned America...which is likely why Breitbart didn't include quotes around the entirety of it's title but only the word bloodbath.
Very impressive post. Also very true that your bold quote is accurate. Now what I want you to think about is what happens when that guy knocks out other Chinese EV makers? Is Tesla in that "knockout round" since they have plants in China?

I think its very apparent that he will not stop with dominating just China. I'm sure that his "bloodbath" will continue wherever EVs are made and sold. He wants to dominate the market all over.

Trump's idea to save the American auto companies by conceding the rest of the world to the Chinese is really going to show everybody who's in charge!
You need a link. How can Trump concede anything in other countries. They all control/manage their imports.

I'm not the stupid one. Trump says Chinese production is threatening the USA, and a Chinese producer jumps into the discussion and says "Yes, he's telling you the truth", and you don't find that odd. Given that Chinese business people don't say anything without their government's consent, this is the Chinese government promoting Trump's election. That I even have to tell you this displays just how gullible and stupid Trump Cult members truly are.
You're promoting nonsense. The Chinese had deals with the Biden's not the Trumps.
Trump's tariffs will hurt not help China.

Nothing in that pic has anything to do with china.

Except maybe those tacky ass aviator sunglasses.
You need to think and connect it to the OP.

Explanation...

China is ready to flood the world with cheap EVs.

Biden is implementing super strict emission standards to mandate that over 50% of the market use EV tech.

Thus, Biden is arguably setting us up for a bloodbath.

Last edited:
Leftist media pretends bloodbath can only mean MAGA violence.

Leftist media lies...

1710971643552.png

When I was a teenager and young adult American vehicles were the best in the world. GM, Ford, Chrysler manufactured great automobiles.

Nowadays they are crap. Except for maybe Ford trucks they are terrible vehicles. Even the Ford trucks are getting worse and very expensive.

The Big Three let the filthy ass greedy UAW ruin an iconic American industry.

You need a link. How can Trump concede anything in other countries. They all control/manage their imports.

I'm thinking back to a time past when America competed against opposition it faced, not folded its hold. And giving up is what I see protectionism is all about. If we accept protectionism as what's needed to keep our automotive industry alive, I don't give it much chance in the long run. Based on the crap GM and Ford are putting out now, concern about foreign competition isn't only about what's coming from China.

Forum List

Back