Why are SWASTIKA's allowed on this site for avatars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jojo Rabbit

422ee458-7ef0-47fd-a2e0-b79334175021.gif

Still might be time to ban this one before too many people see it.

Send Bezos a complaint...

Amazon product

Jeff Bezos personal Amazon Complaint link

What kind of place is this? It is bad enough that one BrokeLoser poster has a CONFEDERATE FLAG as his avatar, but why do y'all allow SWASTIKAS for people's avatar?

This is extremely offensive to me as a human being and also as a liberal.

EDIT:

The Holocaust, also known as the Shoah,The Holocaust - Wikipedia was the genocide of European Jews during World War II.[3] Between 1941 and 1945, Nazi Germany and its collaborators systematically murdered some six million Jews across German-occupied Europe,[a] around two-thirds of Europe's Jewish population.[c] The murders were carried out in pogroms and mass shootings; by a policy of extermination through labor in concentration camps; and in gas chambers and gas vans in German extermination camps, chiefly Auschwitz-Birkenau, Bełżec, Chełmno, Majdanek, Sobibór, and Treblinka in occupied Poland.[5]

YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!? You sick bastards!?!?
Why don't you educate yourself before you open your ignorant mouth. The swastika has been in use far longer than the third reich. It is a religious symbol. Swastika - Wikipedia

It reflects the likes and morays of the leadership, mostly reflected in the far rightwing MODs.

And these are the same people that's trying to convince us to believe that Putin is running a "special military operation" to eradicate NAZI's in Ukraine.
You feel others are concerned enough about what you say to actually want to convince you of anything other than your complete inability to form a discussion with proofs intended to convince?

They like to pretend they don't get it. They know, and that's why they're pissed.

Here's a fact: this avatar has bored me and I would have moved on long ago, but I get so much pleasure seeing them cry about it. So it stays 😄
Same with mine. It's amazing how so many people who are ostensibly adults are afraid of a painting of a fictional character holding guns.

No place online should ALLOW this type of poster to be a member, if that poster thinks a SWASTIKA is okay or if the Holocaust IS A JOKE.

Perhaps you should curb your assumptions. If they can ban the swastika, online or elsewhere, then what's to stop them from banning crosses or any other symbol? That being said, your virtue signaling fake taking offense sure is touching, in a leprous sort of way.

What kind of place is this? It is bad enough that one BrokeLoser poster has a CONFEDERATE FLAG as his avatar, but why do y'all allow SWASTIKAS for people's avatar?

EDIT:

The Holocaust, also known as the Shoah,The Holocaust - Wikipedia was the genocide of European Jews during World War II.[3] Between 1941 and 1945, Nazi Germany and its collaborators systematically murdered some six million Jews across German-occupied Europe,[a] around two-thirds of Europe's Jewish population.[c] The murders were carried out in pogroms and mass shootings; by a policy of extermination through labor in concentration camps; and in gas chambers and gas vans in German extermination camps, chiefly Auschwitz-Birkenau, Bełżec, Chełmno, Majdanek, Sobibór, and Treblinka in occupied Poland.[5]

ScreenShot_20220322091355.png

EDIT:

You need to put your big girl panties on then and stop whinning----honestly get over yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back