Why are SWASTIKA's allowed on this site for avatars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas
What kind of place is this? It is bad enough that one BrokeLoser poster has a CONFEDERATE FLAG as his avatar, but why do y'all allow SWASTIKAS for people's avatar?

This is extremely offensive to me as a human being and also as a liberal.

EDIT:

The Holocaust, also known as the Shoah,The Holocaust - Wikipedia was the genocide of European Jews during World War II.[3] Between 1941 and 1945, Nazi Germany and its collaborators systematically murdered some six million Jews across German-occupied Europe,[a] around two-thirds of Europe's Jewish population.[c] The murders were carried out in pogroms and mass shootings; by a policy of extermination through labor in concentration camps; and in gas chambers and gas vans in German extermination camps, chiefly Auschwitz-Birkenau, Bełżec, Chełmno, Majdanek, Sobibór, and Treblinka in occupied Poland.[5]

YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!? You sick bastards!?!?

Last edited:
What kind of place is this? It is bad enough that one BrokeLoser poster has a CONFEDERATE FLAG as his avatar, but why do y'all allow SWASTIKAS for people's avatar?

Because it reflects the views of a majority of users here is my only guess.

PCPrincipal.gif

Shh. No! Do not look. There's a . . . there's a swastika crawling on your shirt sleeve. Feel free to despise all who might display them, all the while swallowing (like a big boy) the right to express oneself.

• Banned
Shh. No! Do not look. There's a . . . there's a swastika crawling on your shirt sleeve. Feel free to despise all who might display them, all the while swallowing (like a big boy) the right to express oneself.

No place online should ALLOW this type of poster to be a member, if that poster thinks a SWASTIKA is okay or if the Holocaust IS A JOKE.

EDIT:

The Holocaust, also known as the Shoah,The Holocaust - Wikipedia was the genocide of European Jews during World War II.[3] Between 1941 and 1945, Nazi Germany and its collaborators systematically murdered some six million Jews across German-occupied Europe,[a] around two-thirds of Europe's Jewish population.[c] The murders were carried out in pogroms and mass shootings; by a policy of extermination through labor in concentration camps; and in gas chambers and gas vans in German extermination camps, chiefly Auschwitz-Birkenau, Bełżec, Chełmno, Majdanek, Sobibór, and Treblinka in occupied Poland.[5]

Why don't you mind your own damn bidness kid?

No place online should ALLOW this type of poster to be a member, if that poster thinks a SWASTIKA is okay or if the Holocaust IS A JOKE.
Supporting freedom of speech only for people who agree with you is childish. Supporting the freedom of speech for people who say things you find offensive is maturity.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

-- Evelyn Beatrice Hall

I'm not in favor of restricting anyones speech here, even if it is offensive. We have a poster on here that has a Holocaust denial link in his signature. Obviously, I don't agree with that clown, but it is his right to believe what he wants.
I have sigs turned off because it saves page space. I'd better turn it back on so I can see them again.

EDIT:

Who the fuck do you think you are questioning this board constantly you punk ass Rookie. STFU and respect your betters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back