Why are SWASTIKA's allowed on this site for avatars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The swastika is an ancient Hindu religious symbol.
And can also be found on old Navajo indian artifacts. ... :cool:
EXACTLY!

It was a symbol with a mixed and global heritage having nothing to do with genocide or holocaust until the Nazis "stole" it as their symbol.

Some posters here need to brush up on their world history, especially of other cultures and the past, to get a clue and some reference. Or learn to use web-search and Wiki;
The swastika symbol, or , today primarily recognized in the West for its use by the Nazi party,[1] is an ancient religious icon in various Eurasian cultures. It is used as a symbol of divinity and spirituality in Indic religions, including Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism.[2][3][4][5][6] It generally takes the form of a cross, the arms of which are of equal length and perpendicular to the adjacent arms, each bent midway at a right angle.[7][8]

In the Western world, it was a symbol of auspiciousness and good luck until the 1930s[9] when the German Nazi Party adopted a right-facing ('clockwise') form and used it as an emblem of the Aryan race. As a result of World War II and the Holocaust, in the West it continues to be strongly associated with Nazism and antisemitism[10][11] and is now a symbol of white supremacy[12][13] or, simply, of evil.[14][15] As a consequence, its use in some countries, including Germany, is prohibited by law.[A] However, the swastika remains a symbol of good luck and prosperity in Hindu, Buddhist and Jain countries such as Nepal, India, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, China and Japan. It is also commonly used in Hindu marriage ceremonies and Diwali celebrations.

In case the OP hasn't noticed. Those swastikas are centered in a DFL donkey as a representation and commentary of Nazi like liberal policies.
The Confederate flag.
Who really gives a shit?
Except the easily triggered.

View attachment 626620
1641250759055.png

What kind of place is this? It is bad enough that one BrokeLoser poster has a CONFEDERATE FLAG as his avatar, but why do y'all allow SWASTIKAS for people's avatar?

This is extremely offensive to me as a human being and also as a liberal.

EDIT:

The Holocaust, also known as the Shoah,The Holocaust - Wikipedia was the genocide of European Jews during World War II.[3] Between 1941 and 1945, Nazi Germany and its collaborators systematically murdered some six million Jews across German-occupied Europe,[a] around two-thirds of Europe's Jewish population.[c] The murders were carried out in pogroms and mass shootings; by a policy of extermination through labor in concentration camps; and in gas chambers and gas vans in German extermination camps, chiefly Auschwitz-Birkenau, Bełżec, Chełmno, Majdanek, Sobibór, and Treblinka in occupied Poland.[5]

YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!? You sick bastards!?!?
Good luck with that...I already brought this up about a month ago.

If YOU don't have the right to fly your NAZI flag, are any of us truly free?
You were a Naval aviator, were you not?

"I ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

So did you mean it or not?

People see swastikas in everything.
This was a picture of the inflatable roof of the Metrodome in Mpls before it was demolished for the new stadium...
View attachment 626636
Idiots actually thought it was put there purposely

hahahahaha....I saw that during ball games....lmao

tumblr_lqpt6cBYVe1r0ojhto1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back