Why Are Some of My Fellow Conservatives Being Irrational About COVID-19 Vaccination?

If he doesn't it proves nothing. People can see what's going on, and it makes a difference.

People get their kids vaccinated for measles, mumps, rubella, polio. Generally no one gets these diseases, or if they do, everyone is SHOCKED.

Meanwhile, almost all my coworkers got vaccinated ONLY months ago, and many many many of them are getting sick with Covid. It is not shocking to hear this. It is now expected.

If you think there is no difference between the two, or somehow someone posting information that shows "no vaccine is 100%" makes these failed vaccines somehow better, you're wrong. People can see and know what's going on.
They don't care. Our gov't is just cashing in on this plannedemic. Pharma making BILLIONS off people dying. Nothing new here. They have been doing it forever.

$2 a treatment used in many countries Early on have done very well. Can't have that. THERE IS NO PROFIT IN IT.

What makes people defend these failing vaccines at any rate?

Haven't we all taken medicine that sucked before? Didn't work, had bad side effects, etc? Go on any drug ratings website and see the people who are thrilled to tell you all about how bad the drugs SUCKED.

Yet here are all these yahoos, watching cases, hospitalizations and deaths explode even in highly vaxxed areas--STILL DEFENDING THEM.

Why? Do they work for Pfizer? It's just stupid
Brain washed by the tube. TV. Social media. Gov'ts controlling what you see. Kill any article that doesn't support the narrative they want.

Then they use FEAR and say ...........PANDEMIC OF THE UNVACCINATED. Create a target for all pissed off about this BS. Point at us.............how dare you NOT OBEY........You are causing this.

The variants are causing this. The LEAKY EXPERIMENTAL VACCINES are causing this. EARLY treatment NOT BEING DONE..........is causing this.

They will be trying to put a YELLOW STAR ON US SOON SweetSue. Same shit that caused WWII. You see it all over the world. Everyone going FASCIST over this crap that I am convinced they created in that lab.

Brain washed by the tube. TV. Social media. Gov'ts controlling what you see. Kill any article that doesn't support the narrative they want.

Then they use FEAR and say ...........PANDEMIC OF THE UNVACCINATED. Create a target for all pissed off about this BS. Point at us.............how dare you NOT OBEY........You are causing this.

The variants are causing this. The LEAKY EXPERIMENTAL VACCINES are causing this. EARLY treatment NOT BEING DONE..........is causing this.

They will be trying to put a YELLOW STAR ON US SOON SweetSue. Same shit that caused WWII. You see it all over the world. Everyone going FASCIST over this crap that I am convinced they created in that lab.

You cannot obtain ivermectin now. And even if you can, many pharmacies will not fill it.

This is my country. This is America. A TRULY safe, effective medication that won the Nobel Prize. But "they" won't let you have it because it doesn't advance their interests.

Again. This is what has become of the "land of the free and the home of the brave"

You cannot obtain ivermectin now. And even if you can, many pharmacies will not fill it.

This is my country. This is America. A TRULY safe, effective medication that won the Nobel Prize. But "they" won't let you have it because it doesn't advance their interests.

Again. This is what has become of the "land of the free and the home of the brave"
And people are too stupid to see it. All the narratives are that it is HORSE DEWORMER. In fact it attaches to the spike protein and keeps it from replicating.

But...........har har har.........you are taking horse dewormer.....har har har. From these MOONBATS. Same thing they did with HCL

We are a world of MOON BATS NOW. Oh well FUCK THEM.

Are you implying that jabs are preventing infections?

Of course, especially when it doesn't fit the narrative.

Nothing is 100% efficient. Just tell me how many people are still dying from smallpox or polio?

Beside, not so long ago...

View attachment 568831

Do you still believe so?
I never believed any vaccine was 100% effective because there has never been a vaccine that has been 100% effective.

The word change has made the definition MORE accurate and you are whining about that?

If he doesn't it proves nothing. People can see what's going on, and it makes a difference.

People get their kids vaccinated for measles, mumps, rubella, polio. Generally no one gets these diseases, or if they do, everyone is SHOCKED.

Meanwhile, almost all my coworkers got vaccinated ONLY months ago, and many many many of them are getting sick with Covid. It is not shocking to hear this. It is now expected.

If you think there is no difference between the two, or somehow someone posting information that shows "no vaccine is 100%" makes these failed vaccines somehow better, you're wrong. People can see and know what's going on.
Yeah people with any intelligence at all realize that the word change is actually an improvement because it makes the definition more accurate.

And you say they failed but still more unvaccinated people are hospitalized, more unvaccinated are dead.

The new definition is faulty for scientific reasons. The political and psychopathological reasons include the fact that Americans are not entitled to the entire virus in a traditional vaccine form: India’s Covaxin. Another political reason is that CIA-sponsored propaganda is involved in the current fear-mongering (because that’s their puppet in the White House) Dem-Nazi media for the Nu/omicron variant. This variant is being deliberately sensationalized. We see the list of Nu mutations, old and new. So which ones make it so deadly? By now it could just as easily be deliberately seeded into the population from production facilities inside the U.S. The first SARS-CoV-2 could have begun in the same way, though taken from nature.
I disagree.

No vaccine has ever provided 100% immunity

And mRNA vaccines aren't really as new as people think and the research on then has been active for decades now.

Despite the fact that tony's "expert" proactive prescription for those who contracted a killer disease was to stay home and isolate until it's so bad that you can't breathe, and then get to the hospital.

Is there anyone here who would like to defend tony's "proactive" approach to those who get sick?

Yeah people with any intelligence at all realize that the word change is actually an improvement because it makes the definition more accurate.

And you say they failed but still more unvaccinated people are hospitalized, more unvaccinated are dead.

Three shots in about 8 months, with no idea of long term effects.

All I can say is, glad it's you and not me at this point.

I disagree.

And mRNA vaccines aren't really as new as people think and the research on then has been active for decades now.
Show me the products of moderna and profits from Moderna.......Gates ....lol........before this plannedemic

Show me the massive HUMAN TRIALS OF IT before this plannedemic.

yawn

You are most certainly not; you barely opened the document. You wouldn't. The document is telling how much of the vaccine components were in the ORGANS after vaccination. This wasn't supposed to happen. This is what is damaging hearts, causing clots, and causing menstrual problems in women.

I have not had covid, am unvaccinated, and have been around so many people who have had it I can't even tell you. I lost count beyond 50. Now, most of them are fully vaccinated. I am in an early hotspot, MI, and we are in our fourth wave. I teach 150 children a day.
I did open the document, dummy. That's how I knew there were 23 pages. And like I already explained to you I wasn't going to go searching for something that might not have even been there in the first place. It was your duty to point me to what you wanted me to see. It is not my duty to try to guess what it was that you wanted me to see. Which is why I asked you to cite the page number that referenced what you wanted me to see. I then went to that page and found nothing that resembled your claim, so I showed you the page your referenced and asked you how this was relevant. I do not get from page 16 that how much of the vaccine components were in the ORGANS after vaccination or that is damaging hearts, causing clots, and causing menstrual problems in women.

Can you explain how you got that from page 16?

You are either very lucky or your predictable surprise is still waiting to happen. Good luck with that.

We are suspicious of forced mRNA production of Chinese communist virus parts, especially in children without fully developed immune systems. The other two choices are different viruses, not even coronaviruseS, and one of these is from a chimpanzee. The traditional and real vaccine is India’s Covaxin. Americans have no access to the entire, real virus vaccine.
Yea dummy, the mRNA instructions are for spike protein without the rest of the virus.

There's no downside to getting vaccinated? Are you for real

What about the young people who suffer myocarditis?

What about people who get this, it messes with their immune system, and they end up with shingles and so many other effects?
Myocarditis is far more common among...Covid-19 patients.

Please supply the data that supports your claim. And FYI your stories aren't data.

I disagree.

The data shows they are exponentially more dangerous than conventional vaccines. This is the first time in history that mRNA has been tested on humans. They never went through the proper clinical trials. Now, we're seeing the effects of such horrid science.

Didn't the Saulk Institute produce the first study that showed the spike-protein alone to be the thing that does the damage? Yes.

Yes they did!

Sooooo . . .

The data shows they are exponentially more dangerous than conventional vaccines. This is the first time in history that mRNA has been tested on humans. They never went through the proper clinical trials. Now, we're seeing the effects of such horrid science.
WHat data? You haven't provided any.

Forum List

Back