Why are so many smart and attractive women still unmarried?

A single woman gets off work, looks in the refrigerator, and then goes to bed.

A married woman gets off work, looks in the bed, and then goes to the refrigerator.

I'm confused. That is precisely what I wrote, "did the laundry and cleaning, changed the beds, cooked the meals, went to school functions, etc."

You are so weird.

You give me a thumbs down, and then agree with everything I said. :rolleyes:

This was the 1950s, after the war ended. I don't think that she liked it. She just did it because this was what one did at the time. I think that she was a creative. She was not in her element. I think that she lived most of her life being bored. You can't take all people who have a certain body and force them into one job description regardless of who they are. This is like saying that all people who have a penis must be plumbers. Every once in a while she would take me to Greenwich Village just to look at the art in Washington Square. I think that she wanted to stay there and paint. I don't think that she really wanted to be a Jersey housewife.

This was the 1950s, after the war ended. I don't think that she liked it. She just did it because this was what one did at the time. I think that she was a creative. She was not in her element. I think that she lived most of her life being bored. You can't take all people who have a certain body and force them into one job description regardless of who they are. This is like saying that all people who have a penis must be plumbers. Every once in a while she would take me to Greenwich Village just to look at the art in Washington Square. I think that she wanted to stay there and paint. I don't think that she really wanted to be a Jersey housewife.
5ktb0i.jpg

. . . given the choice, if it were social acceptable? Your dad might have traded places in a heart beat.

I get it. You are incapable of talking. You are incapable of thinking. One guy is interested in engineering. The next guy is interested in music. Another guy is interested in medicine. A fourth guy is interested in law. You just don't get that all people are not alike.

I get it. You are incapable of talking. You are incapable of thinking. One guy is interested in engineering. The next guy is interested in music. Another guy is interested in medicine. A fourth guy is interested in law. You just don't get that all people are not alike.
"Guy" "Guy" "Guy" "Guy" "Guy" "Guy" "Guy" "Guy"

I don't think YOU get it.

Folks need to do something to support themselves to put food on the table, pay the rent/mortgage, and/or provide for a family. It isn't that they are necessarily "interested," in this thing or that thing, they have to choose the thing that interests them the most so that they can survive in the world.

That responsibility has ALWAYS, traditionally, assumed to have fallen on the man. It is a luxury for women to work, even now, no one expects them to support children. Even in the courts, there are WAY more court ordered child support orders for men to pay women to take care of children than giving custody to men, and ordering women to pay child support.

YOU DO NOT LIVE IN REALITY.

This is an anthropological concept that is biologically based, because WOMEN BEAR CHILDREN.

You CANNOT ESCAPE BIOLOGY.

Sorry sister.

. . . the only way things can be otherwise? IS if the government takes care of everyone. :rolleyes:

"Guy" "Guy" "Guy" "Guy" "Guy" "Guy" "Guy" "Guy"
And you're one of them, falling in the same trap as all the rest.
is an anthropological concept that is biologically based, because WOMEN BEAR CHILDREN.

You CANNOT ESCAPE BIOLOGY.

Sorry sister.
Damn. That's too many guys and too many beers with the guys and the guy can't even babysit when it's the ladies night out.
. . . the only way things can be otherwise? IS if the government takes care of everyone. :rolleyes:
And you're just going to smoke some weed in that Section 8 subsidized apartment building?

In the distant past, women needed men for financial security and a father for any children. Also, for traditional religious standards and expectations. No longer. Many smart and attractive women weren't in the job force then.

In the distant past, men needed women for regular sex. No longer true.

Speaking for myself, in the very near future my soulmate Dave and I will be entering into a commitment ceremony. No legal binding, but a promise to live out these words that we have lived up to for almost two years:

1. “I promise to never stop loving you.”
  2. “I promise to be faithful to you.”
  3. “I promise to be your biggest supporter.”
  4. “I promise to be my best self for you.”
:113:
I was with my last relationship for 12 years. For convenience I referred to him as my husband. It is shorthand for long term relationship. We were together until he died. It worked out that way. I have not been interested in marriage since 1976.

And you're one of them, falling in the same trap as all the rest.

Damn. That's too many guys and too many beers with the guys and the guy can't even babysit when it's the ladies night out.

And you're just going to smoke some weed in that Section 8 subsidized apartment building?
Dipshit. You don't and can't "babysit" your own child, Caring for one's own is called being a parent. You put a child into this world and you care for it.

Who would want to be married to a man, especially one less intelligent than oneself?

Dipshit. You don't and can't "babysit" your own child, Caring for one's own is called being a parent. You put a child into this world and you care for it.
Well, don't abandon your kids. You resent childcare duties that much, the kids hate you when they grow up. Meals have to be fixed,, diapers have to be changed, bedding needs to be washed, don't paddle the kids for every accident.
Who would want to be married to a man, especially one less intelligent than oneself?
You're talking about the average Democrat male. A Democrat woman doesn't have much choice there, because he drinks beer, smokes weed, and becomes a total dumbass all the time.

You know when kids are behaving and when they need to be babysat.

Because they are independent and have very high standards. They have their own careers, sets of friends, and basically a life that completes them. They don’t need a man to give them any validation.

Because they are independent and have very high standards. They have their own careers, sets of friends, and basically a life that completes them. They don’t need a man to give them any validation.
So why is a dude so desperate for the "validation" which the women who associate only with other women don't need?

So many smart attractive women are unmarried BECAUSE THEY CAN'T FIND A MAN WITH BALLS.

Forum List

Back