VAX Dogma endangering patients

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
This is how the story develops. Hospital personnel get fired. Beds are removed. Units are shut down. Then comes the concoct. Poor hospital workers are overworked, sick people are in hallways. The hospital is at the end of its rope with covid sick.

And they made it themselves.

Healthcare hasnt returned quality wise from lockdowns and now vaxxer dogma is making it worse.
The healthcare workers in these states should join together to fight these mandates and, ultimately, walk away from the jobs, en masse if the rules aren't changed. Eventually, the hospitals will have no choice but to bend to their demands.

Doesn't matter. Even the vaccinated are dropping like flies. Just ask Jesse Jackson.

This is how the story develops. Hospital personnel get fired. Beds are removed. Units are shut down. Then comes the concoct. Poor hospital workers are overworked, sick people are in hallways. The hospital is at the end of its rope with covid sick.

And they made it themselves.
Too bad it isn't the freaking mental hospitals they're shutting down.

Healthcare hasnt returned quality wise from lockdowns and now vaxxer dogma is making it worse.
It's a pro-pandemic state. Shit like this is bound to happen.

I had no idea that trying to protect vulnerable patients is now labeled “dogma”. Next, I am sure we will demand our surgeons be freed from the stigma of wearing a mask!

I had no idea that trying to protect vulnerable patients is now labeled “dogma”. Next, I am sure we will demand our surgeons be freed from the stigma of wearing a mask!

IF you've been following the vax isnt much protectection

theres the futility of vaxxes........

Futile?

yeah...they provide the advertised protection which is fraud,,,,,those killed or maimed have no recourse and these type of vaxxes eventually cause more dangerous mutations....sound familiar

yeah...they provide the advertised protection which is fraud,,,,,those killed or maimed have no recourse and these type of vaxxes eventually cause more dangerous mutations....sound familiar
The mutations are not caused by that but by having a reservoir of unvaccinated people.

I am. Are you?

Covid deaths and hospitalizations. Which population do you think is overwhelmingly represented?
If people aren't dying of a heroin overdose, then they're "woke" and dying for a methadone fix. Are you safe to drive home after that COVID-19 shot? Or is there a cop around the corner writing a DUI ticket on your way out of the medical clinic, and you've got an appearance at drug court, and mandatory NA meetings for probation?

Forum List

Back