What About Johnson&Johnson

cutter

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2010
I hear a lot about how the mRNA vaccine is going to kill a lot of people though side affects or making them more vulnerable to mutated viruses. What are the long term affects of the Johnson&Johnson jab. I took this vaccine and haven't heard a lot on negative comments about it.

cutter
I hear a lot about how the mRNA vaccine is going to kill a lot of people though side affects or making them more vulnerable to mutated viruses. What are the long term affects of the Johnson&Johnson jab. I took this vaccine and haven't heard a lot on negative comments about it.
I thought doc johnson made sex toys.

It's impossible to know at this point what the long term impact will be. I do know from what I have read, that the method if actually a couple of decades old but has not been tried in such large numbers until now, which is comforting.

It's anyones guess what the final outcome will be I suppose, I don't think health experts would be taking the vaccine if they didn't feel it was safe in the long run though.

What are the long term affects of the Johnson&Johnson jab.

Does your car/truck have one of these on the bumper yet? If not, you may be safe.

1629735249096.png

1629735171534.png

1629735305086.png

The J&J vaccine was taken by fewer people and they are focusing more on the other two. I read there will be recommendations about J&J and probably a booster will be recommended, but they aren't there yet

If I told you, would you believe me?

It's impossible to know at this point what the long term impact will be. I do know from what I have read, that the method if actually a couple of decades old but has not been tried in such large numbers until now, which is comforting.

It's anyones guess what the final outcome will be I suppose, I don't think health experts would be taking the vaccine if they didn't feel it was safe in the long run though.
Who says health experts actually are?

baby-shampoo-front_0.jpg

Johnson&Johnson make baby shampoo in the uk unsure if they do that in the usa​

Johnson&Johnson only do baby powder and shampoos here ( never really saw them in anything to do with medication or Vaxs maybe thats why there vaxs is shit and arent working for you guys​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back