Why are so many people focused on Trump?

Corona virus is just a variant of the flu. Ever had the flu? It kills elderly or those with preexisting health issues. That's it. Most of us have NOTHING to worry about...
Stop be a Drumpftard and educate yourself Mary.

WHO: Coronavirus is different from influenza and can be contained - STAT

“This virus is not SARS, it’s not MERS, and it’s not influenza,” WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said at a briefing Tuesday, referencing other coronaviruses that have caused smaller outbreaks. “It is a unique virus with unique characteristics.”

Corona virus is just a variant of the flu. Ever had the flu? It kills elderly or those with preexisting health issues. That's it. Most of us have NOTHING to worry about...

Perhaps, but Covid-19 is not a variant of the flu. Stop spreading misinformation, you mental midget.

I don’t spend any time wondering about if he’ll get re-elected. I honestly don’t care if he does or he doesn’t. Right now there’s a ridiculous huge threat to this world. Stay disciplined. That’s the key to staying healthy. I hope all of us get through this. Good luck to each and every one of you.
No one wants another fuckup due to Drumpfs incompetence. Thats why people are making sure he wont get reelected. Though I think he dug his own grave with his massive show of idiocy and narcissism with this virus.
Tds

There are roughly 3 million federal employees. Every time one of them makes a mistake, a moron somewhere blames Trump.
The only time we call Drumpf a moron is when he speaks.

Lib please Trump doesn't even know you are alive, or care. :itsok:
I dont care if Drumpf knows I am alive. He is still a fucking moron. :rolleyes:

He's not aware of your hate. You waste your life venting Trump hate on the internet while he lives the good life. It's sad really.

There are roughly 3 million federal employees. Every time one of them makes a mistake, a moron somewhere blames Trump.

He's not aware of your hate. You waste your life venting Trump hate on the internet while he lives the good life. It's sad really.

Drumpf is clueless about many things. Why would I think or care if he knew I said he was a fucking moron? :rolleyes:

Drumpf is clueless about many things. Why would I think or care if he knew I said he was a fucking moron? :rolleyes:

So you are self medicating with Trump hate posts, got it. :cuckoo:

Drumpf is a fuckup and a incompetent lying fool. If you feel me saying that is self medicating then tough shit for you. :rolleyes:

You suck orange cock, he makes posts. We all deal with our demons differently.

"Why are so many people focused on Trump?

Because he’s the president, dummy.

A mistake we should all hope will be corrected this November.
My focus is on democrats, liberals and progressives. They create artificial islands of sanctuary for illegals without voter consent. This is still a Democracy, isn't it? That being said, where did sanctuary cities come about? But its ok Americans live in the streets though. Let's harbor illegal aliens and fuck our own poor and needy, its acceptable? That's why we abandoned the Democratic party....The democrats abandoned America.

Last edited:

That was awesome. :laughing0301:

I don’t spend any time wondering about if he’ll get re-elected. I honestly don’t care if he does or he doesn’t. Right now there’s a ridiculous huge threat to this world. Stay disciplined. That’s the key to staying healthy. I hope all of us get through this. Good luck to each and every one of you.
He's needy, he's always been an attention whore.

Enjoy the wave, it's coming.

Bet he won't allow americans access to Cuba's therapy for this.

"Why are so many people focused on Trump?

Because he’s the president, dummy.

A mistake we should all hope will be corrected this November.
My focus is on democrats, liberals and progressives. They create artificial islands of sanctuary for illegals without voter consent. This is still a Democracy, isn't it? That being said, how did sanctuary cities come about? But its ok Americans live in the streets though. Let's harbor illegal aliens and fuck our own poor and needy, its acceptable? That's Why we abandoned the Democratic party....The democrats abandoned America.

Maybe we should focus on not being too stupid to play nice with Cuba since they have a therapy for this pandemic first and we can get back to your partisanshit later.

No, it is not a representative democracy, where've you been?

Trump'selection confirmed to me that there is a deep state that runs the US and the world. He is just a proxy used by the real leaders of this world.
The guy is out touch and mental ....the US has millions of smart qualified leaders and we ended up with a deranged idiot?
It is rigged as the cheeto said from day one.

Drumpf is a fuckup and a incompetent lying fool. If you feel me saying that is self medicating then tough shit for you. :rolleyes:

There must be some reason you post it. Here lay down on the couch and I'll grab a yellow pad and pen and see if we can get to the root of this disorder.

LMAO struck a nerve I see.

LMAO struck a nerve I see.
You should probably stop while youre behind. :laugh:

Forum List

Back