Why are so many people focused on Trump?

I dont care if Drumpf knows I am alive. He is still a fucking moron. :rolleyes:

He's not aware of your hate. You waste your life venting Trump hate on the internet while he lives the good life. It's sad really.

Drumpf is clueless about many things. Why would I think or care if he knew I said he was a fucking moron? :rolleyes:

So you are self medicating with Trump hate posts, got it. :cuckoo:
Drumpf is a fuckup and a incompetent lying fool. If you feel me saying that is self medicating then tough shit for you. :rolleyes:

There must be some reason you post it. Here lay down on the couch and I'll grab a yellow pad and pen and see if we can get to the root of this disorder.
The reason I post it is because its true. Drumpf is an incompetent fuckup. Are you getting triggered because I said that? Too bad. Go take some anti-depressants and stop reading my posts if they bother you that badly. :rolleyes:

I dont care if Drumpf knows I am alive. He is still a fucking moron. :rolleyes:

He's not aware of your hate. You waste your life venting Trump hate on the internet while he lives the good life. It's sad really.

Drumpf is clueless about many things. Why would I think or care if he knew I said he was a fucking moron? :rolleyes:

You suck orange cock, he makes posts. We all deal with our demons differently.

LMAO struck a nerve I see.

Nah, you simply got told, petunia. :auiqs.jpg: Now lick your wounds and return to battle at your own pace.

"Why are so many people focused on Trump?

Because he’s the president, dummy.

A mistake we should all hope will be corrected this November.
My focus is on democrats, liberals and progressives. They create artificial islands of sanctuary for illegals without voter consent. This is still a Democracy, isn't it? That being said, how did sanctuary cities come about? But its ok Americans live in the streets though. Let's harbor illegal aliens and fuck our own poor and needy, its acceptable? That's Why we abandoned the Democratic party....The democrats abandoned America.

Maybe we should focus on not being too stupid to play nice with Cuba since they have a therapy for this pandemic first and we can get back to your partisanshit later.

No, it is not a representative democracy, where've you been?
Silly me thinking that this a was representative led democracy, err. What the hell IS America? I have local government giving sanctuary to illegal aliens without the majority consent...which should be a huge no-no but apparently its some kind of thing we are supposed to just accept blindly. Because YOU say we should. diversity and ...fuck that.

My focus is on democrats, liberals and progressives. They create artificial islands of sanctuary for illegals without voter consent. This is still a Democracy, isn't it? That being said, how did sanctuary cities come about? But its ok Americans live in the streets though. Let's harbor illegal aliens and fuck our own poor and needy, its acceptable? That's Why we abandoned the Democratic party....The democrats abandoned America.

Maybe we should focus on not being too stupid to play nice with Cuba since they have a therapy for this pandemic first and we can get back to your partisanshit later.

Silly me thinking that this a was representative led democracy, err. What the hell IS America? I have local government giving sanctuary to illegal aliens without the majority consent...which should be a huge no-no but apparently its some kind of thing we are supposed to just accept blindly. Because YOU say we should. diversity and ...fuck that.
If it was truly representative Hilary would be POTUS now. She won the popular vote remember?

People look to the president in times of crisis and he had better be saying the right shit. We all know how the president is supposed to sound when the shit hits the fan. Stern, courageous, informed, decisive and selflessly non-partisan. So far Trump has failed to look that way. He's getting better but it seems everything has to be a steep learning curve with this guy.

Yeah, Obama 'sounded' great but was a dismal President. No one gives a FUCK how a President 'sounds' but Democrats and the MSM. After all, even Ol' Sleepy Joe said Obama was well spoken and clean for a black man. LOL!!!

Yeah, no one should focus on the president when he declares national emergencies. It's rude.
OOOHHHH! almost bo, grab a seat next to timmy, here is what was really said:
almost timmy, almost. You keep at those comprehension studies...here's what was actually said:
It seems like the real disease [inability to reply to what was actually said] is afflicting liberals far more disproportionally than normal regular folk.

The reason I post it is because its true. Drumpf is an incompetent fuckup. Are you getting triggered because I said that? Too bad. Go take some anti-depressants and stop reading my posts if they bother you that badly. :rolleyes:

Fascinating, so the purpose of your posts is an attempt to trigger others. We pretty much figured that. Hey the first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem. :auiqs.jpg:

Nah, you simply got told, petunia. :auiqs.jpg: Now lick your wounds and return to battle at your own pace.

Your homo fantasies may require professional help. Try to stay on topic and avoid operating machinery. :cuckoo:

Fascinating, so the purpose of your posts is an attempt to trigger others. We pretty much figured that. Hey the first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem. :auiqs.jpg:
If you really figured it then why did you get triggered? Dont tell me that you got triggered knowing that I was trying to trigger you. You are mentally weak and easily led. I bet you voted for Drumpf?

Drumpf is a fuckup and a incompetent lying fool. If you feel me saying that is self medicating then tough shit for you. :rolleyes:

There must be some reason you post it. Here lay down on the couch and I'll grab a yellow pad and pen and see if we can get to the root of this disorder.
"BISS" (Because I Say So) typical arrogant, leftist response. meh

If you really figured it then why did you get triggered? Dont tell me that you got triggered knowing that I was trying to trigger you. You are mentally weak and easily led. I bet you voted for Drumpf?

When I laugh at you and mock your hate filled mouth foaming posts...I'm the one who's triggered? :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Your homo fantasies may require professional help. Try to stay on topic and avoid operating machinery. :cuckoo:

I'm totally on topic, petunia. Which is, you seem to make bad decisions. Care to expound further, or are you content with flinging poo?

When I laugh at you and mock your hate filled mouth foaming posts...I'm the one who's triggered? :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
Yep. Its obvious youre triggered. I said Drumpf was an idiot and you came to his defense like you were his bitch or something. :rolleyes:

This is an election year, why wouldn't the focus be on the president

granted with the pandemic, it is important but eventually there will be an election with or without it

which will it be 4 more years (groan) or no more years (happy days are here again yada yada yada)

I wander how the pandemic will affect the election as it could be the nail in the coffin or will the people still go out and vote only to be turned away as its a large gathering.

Oh well I hope absentee ballots will be allowed with no restrictions but my guess is Trump would not want that. Low voter turn out, I wander who does it favor

Last edited:

If it was truly representative Hilary would be POTUS now. She won the popular vote remember?
Lets see here APPLES =ORANGES? Neither here nor there. Democratic cities like San Francisco are hell holes because democratic leadership. No balance no republican conservatives, California has lost its balance.

Lets see here APPLES =ORANGES? Neither here nor there. Democratic cities like San Francisco are hell holes because democratic leadership. No balance no republican conservatives, California has lost its balance.
I would admire how you glossed over that representative democracy thing but it was kinda clumsy and not well done. :rolleyes:

I would admire how you glossed over that representative democracy thing but it was kinda clumsy and not well done. :rolleyes:
You have a point buried in all that?

You have a point buried in all that?
Yeah. In a true representative democracy you would be calling Shrillary POTUS instead of this idiot we currently have in office. :rolleyes:

If you are living in a sanctuary city and you failed to rally your fellow citizens to stand against and oust the charlatans from office, you should give serious thought to moving and taking your part of the tax base with you. From what I have read, those cities are usually high tax cities and states. We don't have that problem here.

Forum List

Back