Why are sanctions against the horde 🐷 🇷🇺 important and relevant to the illegal invasion and war in Ukraine?

As far as I know, the American law doesn't forbid him from taking part in this case.

It's probably true that most Republicans are stupid enough to nominate an incarcerated convict, but the chancing of winning the election under those circumstances is ZERO.

Even if Trump isn't incarcerated, the chances of him winning the election is close to zero. He'll do far worse than he did in the 2020 election.

The weirdest thing about Trump supporters is that they believe that Trump is politically strong. The high point of his political career was winning(?) the 2016 election - he very barely won that even with Putin's help. It's all been downhill and getting steeper since then.

You may delude yourself all you want, but Trump is the most despised man in American history. He makes Benedict Arnold seem popular!

It's probably true that most Republicans are stupid enough to nominate an incarcerated convict, but the chancing of winning the election under those circumstances is ZERO.

Even if Trump isn't incarcerated, the chances of him winning the election is close to zero. He'll do far worse than he did in the 2020 election.

The weirdest thing about Trump supporters is that they believe that Trump is politically strong. The high point of his political career was winning(?) the 2016 election - he very barely won that even with Putin's help. It's all been downhill and getting steeper since then.

You may delude yourself all you want, but Trump is the most despised man in American history. He makes Benedict Arnold seem popular!
Maybe, the time will show. I think that both Trump and Biden are disgrace for American political system. I dislike Trump, I think that he as a person is an utter asshole. But looking at Biden and his administration, I somewhat can understand why some people are inclined for voting Trump. But then again, it is just my opinion as an outsider.

Trump will be in prison well before the 2024 election.
imperialist 🇷🇺 🐖 madness ?

Nazi Winkle ,

With the UAF in tatters , tell us what it is like to have made thousands of posts and been laughed at through out .
Tell us your secret for always getting things wrong .

Could you be the worst Troll any of us have met ?

Maybe, the time will show. I think that both Trump and Biden are disgrace for American political system. I dislike Trump, I think that he as a person is an utter asshole. But looking at Biden and his administration, I somewhat can understand why some people are inclined for voting Trump. But then again, it is just my opinion as an outsider.

Really don't see what anyone has against Biden other than partisan BS. Biden has done a good job by any standard. I know that Conservatives hate him just for that - doing a good job.

The only problem I see with Biden is his age. He's obviously competent now, but no one knows if he will be in 5 years.

Reagan started his second term in good mental health, but was nearly a vegetable by the end.

Really don't see what anyone has against Biden other than partisan BS. Biden has done a good job by any standard. I know that Conservatives hate him just for that - doing a good job.

The only problem I see with Biden is his age. He's obviously competent now, but no one knows if he will be in 5 years.

Reagan started his second term in good mental health, but was nearly a vegetable by the end.
I can't tell for his domestic policy. I just don't know, I don't have enough level of expertise. But what I can say about his foreign policy, the Ukraine war in particular, isn't too flattering for him.

It seems that his guys really expected a quick major defeat for Russia on the battlefield, despite the fact how silly these expectations were in the reality. At that was their whole 'strategy' without any additional plans B or C or whatever, just in case. No wonder, they are looking like embarrassed schoolboys now.

I can't tell for his domestic policy. I just don't know, I don't have enough level of expertise. But what I can say about his foreign policy, the Ukraine war in particular, isn't too flattering for him.

It seems that his guys really expected a quick major defeat for Russia on the battlefield, despite the fact how silly these expectations were in the reality. At that was their whole 'strategy' without any additional plans B or C or whatever, just in case. No wonder, they are looking like embarrassed schoolboys now.

Nobody expected Russia to be defeated quickly. Most expected the Russians to fully control Ukraine withing a few weeks. Everyone was surprised when the Ukrainians stopped the Russian attack on Kyiv and then stopped Russian aggression in the east and south.

Biden chose to do the right thing by supporting Ukraine, The Russian attack against Ukraine was unjustified and barbaric. WWII taught us not to appease militant dictators. Stopping the Russians now prevents further Russian aggression.

Plan A is going very, very well. In an ongoing war of attrition, the side with the larger economy always wins. The Ukrainians have the U.S. and Western European economies supporting their war effort.
While Russia's economy is about the size of Italy's. It's only a matter of time until this war breaks Russia.

Then Litwin will be a happy man!

Nobody expected Russia to be defeated quickly. Most expected the Russians to fully control Ukraine withing a few weeks. Everyone was surprised when the Ukrainians stopped the Russian attack on Kyiv and then stopped Russian aggression in the east and south.

Biden chose to do the right thing by supporting Ukraine, The Russian attack against Ukraine was unjustified and barbaric. WWII taught us not to appease militant dictators. Stopping the Russians now prevents further Russian aggression.

Plan A is going very, very well. In an ongoing war of attrition, the side with the larger economy always wins. The Ukrainians have the U.S. and Western European economies supporting their war effort.
While Russia's economy is about the size of Italy's. It's only a matter of time until this war breaks Russia.

UPDATE :
It's from the TG post of a putin´s instructor: The relevant sections translated:

1700160298478.png

Nobody expected, indeed. Total Ukraine's reliance on the West is not only advantage, but also a curse. Will the West be willing to provide such level of support in the future, considering the current tendencies? Don't know, not sure.

I hope you understand that this 'war of attrition' shouldn't be the actual 'war', but more like a hot cold war? There won't be any great sweeping 'counter-offensives' in the foreseeable future.

Nobody expected, indeed. Total Ukraine's reliance on the West is not only advantage, but also a curse. Will the West be willing to provide such level of support in the future, considering the current tendencies? Don't know, not sure.

I hope you understand that this 'war of attrition' shouldn't be the actual 'war', but more like a hot cold war? There won't be any great sweeping 'counter-offensives' in the foreseeable future.

The West will continue to support Ukraine. It helps boost our economy, and our Military Industrial Complex loves this war.

Don't count on Russia's surrogates in the U.S. Congress to survive the 2024 elections.

What you can count on is a devastating counter offensive the summer of 2024.

The West will continue to support Ukraine. It helps boost our economy, and our Military Industrial Complex loves this war.

Don't count on Russia's surrogates in the U.S. Congress to survive the 2024 elections.

What you can count on is a devastating counter offensive the summer of 2024.
Oh, man, you got nothing from the last few months, and still hope for another devastating offensive? Yeah, give the Russians some more months to mine and engineer their positions and send the infantry to storm them in waves. On and on. What can go wrong, really. And that is all just to make the MIC happy. This administration should lose the elections, without a doubt.

Oh, man, you got nothing from the last few months, and still hope for another devastating offensive? Yeah, give the Russians some more months to mine and engineer their positions and send the infantry to storm them in waves. On and on. What can go wrong, really. And that is all just to make the MIC happy. This administration should lose the elections, without a doubt.

The Ukrainians, unlike the Russians, haven't been stupid enough to try sending their infantry in suicide waves. The Ukrainians are slowly and carefully destroying Russian defenses. They now have a stronghold across the Dnipro River. There's nothing the Russians can do about it.

Once the F-16s, Abrams and other U.S. weapons systems join the battle, it will be all over for the Russians. But the Ukrainians will wait until next summer for the real counter offensive.

In the end, the fact is that the Ukrainians will never stop fighting until the Russians have been run out of Ukraine. The Russians will only fight until Putin is out of power.

Putin should have been happy that he got away with occupying Crimea. Now, Russia will lose that too.

The Ukrainians, unlike the Russians, haven't been stupid enough to try sending their infantry in suicide waves. The Ukrainians are slowly and carefully destroying Russian defenses. They now have a stronghold across the Dnipro River. There's nothing the Russians can do about it.

Once the F-16s, Abrams and other U.S. weapons systems join the battle, it will be all over for the Russians. But the Ukrainians will wait until next summer for the real counter offensive.

In the end, the fact is that the Ukrainians will never stop fighting until the Russians have been run out of Ukraine. The Russians will only fight until Putin is out of power.

Putin should have been happy that he got away with occupying Crimea. Now, Russia will lose that too.
Jesus, it seems I am talking with a juvenile. Read this over and over again.
And after you begin to grasp something you will be ready for any further discussion.

Jesus, it seems I am talking with a juvenile. Read this over and over again.
And after you begin to grasp something you will be ready for any further discussion.

That OpEd is nonsense. The Ukrainians will never give up, and while Western Support for Ukraine may seem to be at a low point right now, but the West will never give up on Ukraine winning.

It's obvious that the Russians are trying to convince the west that they are supporting a lost cause, but it won't work. The people of the Western civilization know that if the Ukrainians lose, then it will be their sons that will have to fight the Russians very soon.

A temporary lag in funding by the West will be compensated for by turning over some $400 billion in frozen Russian assets to Ukraine. That's only fair since Russia has destroyed more than $400 billion in Ukrianian assets.

Russia's only hope for winning this war is if Trump is elected and the GOP retains control of the House. The first is not going to happen, and the second is extremely doubtful.

Grow up and face reality, Ivan!

It's obvious that the Russians are trying to convince the west that they are supporting a lost cause, but it won't work. The people of the Western civilization know that if the Ukrainians lose, then it will be their sons that will have to fight the Russians very soon
Your sons are no better than Ukrainian ones. If America wants to fight war with Russia, they should do that themselves on the battlefield. Enough this crap about 'leading from behind'. Either stand up and fight or shut up and go away.

And yes, I really hope that Trump wins. Not that I am a big fan of him. But the Biden administration should pay for their incompetence.

Your sons are no better than Ukrainian ones. If America wants to fight war with Russia, they should do that themselves on the battlefield. Enough this crap about 'leading from behind'. Either stand up and fight or shut up and go away.

And yes, I really hope that Trump wins. Not that I am a big fan of him. But the Biden administration should pay for their incompetence.

Like the Russians did in Korea and Vietnam?

Thanks, but this time we'll be the ones that sit back and let surrogates do the fighting for us while we cash in. Best part is this time the war is right on Russia's border!

Biden has been very competent - which is why you hate him!

BTW - Russia's top spy (codename "Agent Orange") will be in prison long before the 2024 election.

Also, Nikki Haley supports funding Ukraine, so either way you LOSE!

Forum List

Back