Why are sanctions against the horde 🐷 🇷🇺 important and relevant to the illegal invasion and war in Ukraine?

Insane Nazi Troll , Titty Winkle,and his Acolyte, Gone VD , desperately trying to attack the Federation that is stronger after sanctions and has brought Kyiv , the US and its proxy NATO to their knees .
How do you explain such a stunning victory , Nazi Winkle and Gone VD ?

It's what happens during war when you use disposable citizens for troops because their lives don't mean anything to anyone. :whip:
i´d say BREAKING, is to sound like 1917 N2 TO YOU ?

Ukey women fighting in the trenches , Nazi Winkle.

I have just been watching videos showing that the UAF PLIGHT HAS FURTHER WORSENED -- IF THAT IS ACTUALLY POSSIBLE

**The Russians have now advanced their drone technology and now they have night and thermo vision .
** UAF videos have been acquired showing that trench warfare was being carried out by women .
Fighting regular Russian Army ground troops .
This was around the Ardviika area in the Kharkov Oblast .

The mind boggles .

Ukey women fighting in the trenches , Nazi Winkle.

I have just been watching videos showing that the UAF PLIGHT HAS FURTHER WORSENED -- IF THAT IS ACTUALLY POSSIBLE

**The Russians have now advanced their drone technology and now they have night and thermo vision .
** UAF videos have been acquired showing that trench warfare was being carried out by women .
Fighting regular Russian Army ground troops .
This was around the Ardviika area in the Kharkov Oblast .

The mind boggles .

Quote Reply luiza

How are losses in Ukraine Nazi Winkle ?
Notice you never mention the collapse of the UAF third army and the obliteration of your Nazi pals ?

Why is that Nazi Winkle?
You have run out of men . Tell the truth .

Forum List

Back