Why are Democrats stonewalling a border security bill?

No it doesn't. And it shuts down the border if too many of them show up at the same time.
Negative, only on the authorization of the POTUS.....read the fuckin' Bill!

It was a bad Bill and rightfully rejected on it's lack of merits and the add-on Uke/IDF funding.

HR-2 is a excellent Bill....Sure it might be hard for the dems and RINOs to swallow but it would have worked. If passed I suspect we would be seeing very good results by now.

No it doesn't. And it shuts down the border if too many of them show up at the same time.
Lies. Don’t believe everything that Maddow dude on MSDNC tells you to think.

See post 17 for an education.

So there are two bills out there.

One is bipartisan and the other is completely partisan

One has funding in it for judges, border agents , more courts and detention facilities. The other does not.

One would shut down the border when asylum seekers reach a level that could overwhelm the system. The other just shuts down the border (a completely unsustainable idea).

Both have passed their respective Houses.
One would pass the other House
The other would not

The first is the Senate bipartisan bill

The second is the House bill that was never anything gesture
Lies.

The republicans wrote a bill without any input from the democrats. They didn't seek their help, they didn't seek their support, they didn't seek their bill.
They wrote a bill they knew nobody else would support.
It's was all for show. That they could write something that had no political future.

They had lots of practice with the 100 or more bills to repeal Obamacare.
Yeah, it is a border security bill, so not a single Dimwinger will ever support it.

HR2 was passed last year. It has real border security measures in it, which is why Chuck Schumer refuses to even bring it up for a vote.

The Dem party is clearly for no borders.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-bill/2
Hey dummy. Yea you. Unlike the bill from this year which had a majority of Senate Republicans support it the piece of shit you referenced was never drawn up to be passed. It was written for stupid people like you. Congrats. You proved they were right and you are stupid.

$118B democrat "immigration" bill. $18B for border security. $18B for aid to Israel. $82B for aid to Ukraine. FOREIGN AID is NOT border security Moron----er.
They were paired together because that's what Republicans wanted to do.

That's called a compromise. Each side gets something.

They were paired together because that's what Republicans wanted to do.

That's called a compromise. Each side gets something.
Endless War is not immigration moron. Ukraine IS NOT a US ally nor a NATO member. We have no mutual defense treaty with Ukraine. NOT MY COUNTRY, NOT MY WAR. The US IS MY COUNTRY and I want it defended, anything else is treason, TRAITOR.

Endless War is not immigration moron. Ukraine IS NOT a US ally nor a NATO member. We have no mutual defense treaty with Ukraine. NOT MY COUNTRY, NOT MY WAR. The US IS MY COUNTRY and I want it defended, anything else is treason, TRAITOR.
No one said Ukraine funding was immigration. The two were put in the same bill as part of a compromise.

That's how government works.

Hey dummy. Yea you. Unlike the bill from this year which had a majority of Senate Republicans support it the piece of shit you referenced was never drawn up to be passed. It was written for stupid people like you. Congrats. You proved they were right and you are stupid.

Unlike the bill from this year which had a majority of Senate Republicans support it

That's weird, I didn't see a majority of Senate Republicans vote for it.

What? HR2 passed the House last year.

You are a colossal moron.

Forum List

Back