Why are democrat elites pushing for electric vehicles when.. read: Disadvantages of Electric Cars

Becaaaauuuuuse you are a moron?

California to Ban the Sale of New Gasoline Cars​

The decision, to take effect by 2035, will very likely speed a wider transition to electric vehicles because many other states follow California’s standards.

I don't give a shit what goes on in California. That "ban" doesn't deal in reality. No other state is following CA's lead.
You don't like it..move. Lots of people doing it. CA is way too expensive to live in. :)

So there aren't nearly as many charging stations as gas stations, which we knew

Then there's the cost. Most Americans cannot afford them

(You have to go down half way to find Disadvantages)

From the site​

Longer Recharge Time​

Compared to the couple of minutes it takes to fill a fuel tank, it takes about 4-6 hours to charge an electric car fully.

And the list goes on
To "fundamentally transform America" by breaking down society and instituting Communism.

I don't give a shit what goes on in California. That "ban" doesn't deal in reality. No other state is following CA's lead.
You don't like it..move. Lots of people doing it. CA is way too expensive to live in. :)

ALL states eventually follow Cali's lead. Or are you so ignorant and stupid you don't know that?

I'll take "jack is stupid for 200, Alex!"

ALL states eventually follow Cali's lead. Or are you so ignorant and stupid you don't know that?

I'll take "jack is stupid for 200, Alex!"
Just something else for you to be outraged about. ^Shrug^. Electric cars will probably be the way of the future.
But until the other 49 states do the same thing, you're not moving my needle.

But feel free to rage against electric cars.

Air quality will improve dramatically when electric vehicles take over. It’s a good thing for us.

Just something else for you to be outraged about. ^Shrug^. Electric cars will probably be the way of the future.
But until the other 49 states do the same thing, you're not moving my needle.

But feel free to rage against electric cars.

I don't "rage" against anything. Nimrod. I point out moronic government directives. As soon as a Tesla inspired broadcast energy system is developed, so that your car sports an antenna that gathers in the electricity it needs to run then, and only then, will EV's revolutionize the auto industry. And i look forward to that day happening.

Oil is far too precious a commodity to be used for vehicles. The sad reality though is that at this time oil is by far the most energy efficient means of travel.

Air quality will improve dramatically when electric vehicles take over. It’s a good thing for us.

Modern cars, in good maintenance, are pretty much zero emission.

Like Paul Pelosi's anus grasps the handle of a hammer shoved up his ass by the gay prostitute he hired?
That seemed easy for Paul. Maybe you can grasp that too.
Once again, 100% of the time when gay anal sex enters a conversation, it is a conservative that wants to talk about it.

Once again, 100% of the time when gay anal sex enters a conversation, it is a conservative that wants to talk about it.
Do you realize that if there were no Gay Sodomites in San Franshitsco or elsewhere for that matter, especially in The Pelosi Mansion that there would be No Reason for Gay Jokes?

I think that is Fairy Obvious even for a Twinkle Toes like you.

Who was the little half naked boy that ran from Paul Pelosi's car when he got busted for DUI?

Riding in a car with Paul Pelosi is like going to a clothing store sale with Michael Jackson.
Boy's Pants Half Off.

Do you think Nancy is going to have him bumped off now, since it seems like Paul Pelosi is a liability?

Last edited:

So there aren't nearly as many charging stations as gas stations, which we knew

Then there's the cost. Most Americans cannot afford them

(You have to go down half way to find Disadvantages)

From the site​

Longer Recharge Time​

Compared to the couple of minutes it takes to fill a fuel tank, it takes about 4-6 hours to charge an electric car fully.

And the list goes on
Yep. EV's are not ready for primetime.

Not even close.

There is going to have to be a big technological breakthrough before they are.

The lack of infrastructure will solve itself once EV's make economical sense.

No one is making an electric car do it.

No, they spontaneously combust on their own. And, more to the point, the stationary energy power generating plants ARE far more polluting than the cars out there.

So, no, your precious EV is a net drain. It costs more CO2 to make than it prevents from going into the atmosphere, the batteries are toxic to manufacture, and the waste when they die is incredible difficult to clean up.

No, they spontaneously combust on their own. And, more to the point, the stationary energy power generating plants ARE far more polluting than the cars out there.

So, no, your precious EV is a net drain. It costs more CO2 to make than it prevents from going into the atmosphere, the batteries are toxic to manufacture, and the waste when they die is incredible difficult to clean up.
ICE cars also spontaneously combust. Electricity production comes from numerous sources, some polluting and some not. ICE always burns fossil fuels.

Even when electric cars are powered by fossil fuel electricity generation, natural gas burns far cleaner and all these plants can and are fitted with industrial scrubbers the likes of which never can be utilized with cars.

ICE cars also spontaneously combust. Electricity production comes from numerous sources, some polluting and some not. ICE always burns fossil fuels.

Even when electric cars are powered by fossil fuel electricity generation, natural gas burns far cleaner and all these plants can and are fitted with industrial scrubbers the likes of which never can be utilized with cars.

No, ICE vehicles don't spontaneously combust. That requires outside action such as a crash, or arson.

No, ICE vehicles don't spontaneously combust. That requires outside action such as a crash, or arson.
They spontaneously combust the same way an electric car does.

Something goes wrong. It happened to someone in my family.

Forum List

Back