Hobbs(D) , running for Arizona Governor is a convicted racist, ordered to pay over $2 million for paying black women less than white women (link)

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Straight up convicted racist.

Ordered to pay over $2 million..

only had to pay $300,000 due to judgement caps.

FACT CHECK ME.

HOBBS IS A RACIST AND SO IS ANYONE WHO VOTES FOR HER OR PROMOTES HER CANDIDACY.

And we all know a Republican would be given the same deference.
Honestly, I don't know if they would or wouldn't, I can't remember a REPUBLICAN ever owning up to a mistake like that, or apologizing?

I'm pretty certain I would have forgiven them, I'm a real softy when it comes to people honestly owning up to mistakes and repenting... It's Biblical, and a deep in my soul belief.

I'm pretty certain I would have forgiven them, I'm a real softy when it comes to people honestly owning up to mistakes and repenting... It's Biblical, and a deep in my soul belief.
what a bunch of hooey. I've read some of your posts in which you absolutely refuse to "forgive" Trump

what a bunch of hooey. I've read some of your posts in which you absolutely refuse to "forgive" Trump
Tell me something Trump did that was wrong, and apologized for it, and repented....tried never to do it again?

Name one awful thing Trump apologized for, And repented, maybe I missed it?

Straight up convicted racist.

Ordered to pay over $2 million..

only had to pay $300,000 due to judgement caps.

FACT CHECK ME.

HOBBS IS A RACIST AND SO IS ANYONE WHO VOTES FOR HER OR PROMOTES HER CANDIDACY.
One, she wasn't actually named on lawsuit, so he is convicted of nothing...
second she apologised and admitted fault... This puts her in a different league to Trumper ideologue on the other side..

Hobbs if elected will do far more for poor & minorities than her opponent... That is a simple fact..

Anyone who votes for Hobbs or does not condemn Hobbs is racist by association.

Condemn Hobbs now or you are racist!

Its your rules, cult….I am just applying them to you.

She owned up, apologized, and is in the process of repenting.

The voters ended up choosing her, over the other Dems in the primary.

We'll see if she wins...

No excuse too extreme if you're a leftists. All is always forgiven or really, all is swept under the rug for personal protection.

Honestly, I don't know if they would or wouldn't, I can't remember a REPUBLICAN ever owning up to a mistake like that, or apologizing?

You know only what you want to know, which has no meaning. Say, has Biden ever apologized for his racist remarks? You voted for him.

She apologized for being racist because she was caught.

Once a racist, always a racist.

TIME TO CANCEL THE RACIST.

She cannot possibly be governor with her racist tendencies. This is disgusting.

Hopefully, we do not have alot of racists in Arizona who would even consider voting for Hobbs.

SHE FIRED A BLACK WOMAN WHO SIMPLY ASKED WHY SHE IS EARNING $30k LESS THAN HER WHITE COUNTERPART?

:laughing0301:

Holy fuck, that is racist AF.

She apologized for being racist because she was caught.

Once a racist, always a racist.

TIME TO CANCEL THE RACIST.

She cannot possibly be governor with her racist tendencies. This is disgusting.

Yet you voted for Biden?

Forum List

Back