Why are all LGBTQIAPK+ lumped together?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
To lump in all Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual, Pansexual/Polyamorous, and Kink individuals as one monolithic group seems as though it is political opportunism and not a genuine attempt to help those who identify as those kinds of humans.

To lump in all Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual, Pansexual/Polyamorous, and Kink individuals as one monolithic group seems as though it is political opportunism and not a genuine attempt to help those who identify as those kinds of humans.
And what happens when we run out of letters?

These are the same fuktards lumping all blacks together, lumping all Mexicans together, lumping all Asians together, etc....... It's easier to condemn and entire group or society, than to actually pick out the corrupt/evil ones and have them take the blame.

Seriously, what does an ASEXUAL 18 year old single female have in common with a 60 year old married gay male?

YET THEY ARE LUMPED TOGETHER BY THE LEFT.

Alphabet people is the best.
Simple and accurate
People who insist on identifying themselves by sexual preference and/or gender should be ridiculed on a daily basis for being that stupid.
How I see myself, measure my myself as a person... the fact I like boobs and vaginas plays no part in that equation.
It shouldn't for anyone else either

There are only 4 possible combinations.

You like dick.

You like pussy.

You like dick and pussy.

You don't like dick or pussy.

All the fancy wording and explanations in the world still break down to one of those 4 categories.

What amazes me is all that time spent of people saying "don't label me" and now they all say "label me". They aren't even real people anymore, they just want to be a string of descriptors.

But ultimately to respond to your op. It isn't about being individuals, it's about being a group, it's about "us vs them" meaning them vs all the straight people. It's about being part of a gang or a group because they want to feel special and unique and feel like they are hated by non lgbyarta people because they like feeling like they are getting attention.

Hey, how long until the whole alphabet is represented?

A... B... C... D... E... F... G... (inhales) H... I...

(ahem) Sorry. I'll see myself out.

Forum List

Back