2SLGBTQI+ is the latest alphabet soup nonsense from the left in Canada

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Trudeau is a fascist and a joke.

What does 2SLGBTQ+ stand for?​

Sexual orientations and gender identities that aren’t heterosexual or cisgender are often described by the acronym 2SLGBTQ+ (or a variation of this acronym). 2SLGBTQ+ stands for:

2S – Two-Spirit (or 2 Spirit or 2S): an important term within some Indigenous cultures and for some Indigenous people, meaning a person with both a feminine and a masculine spirit living in the same body. This is often used to describe sexual orientation, gender identity and / or spiritual identity.

L – Lesbian: a person who identifies as a woman who is physically, sexually, romantically and / or emotionally attracted to other women and who identifies as lesbian.

G – Gay: a person who identifies as a man who is physically, sexually, romantically and / or emotionally attracted to other men and who identifies as gay. Gay is also used as a broad term to describe people attracted to someone of the same gender.

B – Bisexual / Bi: a person who is physically, sexually, romantically and / or emotionally attracted to people of their own and other genders and who identifies as bisexual (bi). Some people may prefer bi+ to honour their attraction to more than one gender.

T – Transgender / Trans: a term often used by people whose gender identity differs from the sex they were assigned at birth. People whose gender identity falls outside of the gender binary (the idea that there are only two genders — man and woman) may also call themselves trans. It’s up to each individual to choose how they want to identify (in other words, no one else can decide if / when a person is or isn’t trans). Other terms to describe gender identity that may be used by some people include genderqueer, gender fluid, gender non-conforming, non-binary and androgynous.

Trans is not a sexual orientation — it’s a gender identity. “T” (for transgender / trans) is grouped with the sexual orientations in the 2SLGBTQ+ acronym for many reasons, including shared civil and human rights activism and similar experiences of discrimination.

Q – Queer: a broad term that includes all sexual orientations and gender identities within the 2SLGBTQ+ community, including those who don’t identify with any other identity in the 2SLGBTQ+ acronym. The term queer can be both positive and negative. Historically, queer was used as an insult, but it has been reclaimed by some folks in the 2SLGBTQ+ community to self-identify in a more positive and empowering way.

Q – Questioning: some people may feel unsure about their sexual orientation and / or gender identity and describe themselves as questioning. They may be questioning for a period of time, or continue to be questioning throughout their lives.

+ (Plus): a way to include additional sexual orientations and gender identities under the 2SLGBTQ+ umbrella, including the terms listed below. For some, the plus stands for love and acceptance.

Its tough to keep up.

It's likely that neither side of US domestic politics are going to be tolerant of the rights and freedoms of others.

Suffice to say that this will be found to be a demonstration of our tolerance and quite acceptable.

I highly suspect it will also be seen as a leading and positive initiative to the rest of the world's democracies too. If not seen as Canada trying to catch up?

How incredibly humorous it is that adults actually think this stupid bullshit matters.
It matters that a very small percentage of the population is forcing it on the rest of us. Men who say that they are women are invading spaces that are suppose to be for women like women's restrooms and locker rooms. Young people are being confused about their genders... leading to body mutilation. Parents loosing custody of their children and perhaps even serving prison time for trying to block their children from transitioning.

Last edited:
It matters that a very small percentage of the population is forcing it on the rest of us. Men who say that they are women are invading spaces that are suppose to be for women like women's restrooms and locker rooms. Young people are being confused about their genders... leading to body mutilation. Parents loosing custody of their children and perhaps even serving prison time for trying to block their children from transitioning.
Trust us Joe, it's only a big deal in America, that is galling enough to be a reason to get out the guns.

Trust us Joe, it's only a big deal in America, that is galling enough to be a reason to get out the guns.
No, I don't trust you and whoever else comprises "us". It's happening much of the world, not just America. That said, I haven seen or heard about anyone getting out their guns about this.

This is true……MINOR ATTRACTED PERSONS will be in that mix soon enough.

PEDOS. The left loves PEDOS.

We have one in the White House.

The clock is ticking.

Seeing 2 men French kiss creeps me out. If that means I'm a homophobe, so be it.
I was kidnapped, raped and nearly killed by a black man, but blacks still get to call me a racist for refusing to condemn someone who uses a word that rhymes with bigger.

So if that makes me a racist and the fact you don't like seeing homosexual acts makes you a homophobe, then so be it.

It is game on.

As long as we allow them to get away with it, they will never stop moving the goalposts.

Fuck them. The goalposts are now sunk in concrete, motherfuckers.

It's game on.

2S – Two-Spirit (or 2 Spirit or 2S): an important term within some Indigenous cultures and for some Indigenous people, meaning a person with both a feminine and a masculine spirit living in the same body. This is often used to describe sexual orientation, gender identity and / or spiritual identity.

Also known as demonic possession.

And not just limited to two “spirits” Mark 5:1-16
  1. And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.
  2. And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
  3. Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:
  4. Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.
  5. And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.
  6. But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,
  7. And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
  8. For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.
  9. And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.
  10. And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country.
  11. Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding.
  12. And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.
  13. And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand) and were choked in the sea.
  14. And they that fed the swine fled, and told it in the city, and in the country. And they went out to see what it was that was done.
  15. And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.
  16. And they that saw it told them how it befell to him that was possessed with the devil, and also concerning the swine.

It's likely that neither side of US domestic politics are going to be tolerant of the rights and freedoms of others.

Suffice to say that this will be found to be a demonstration of our tolerance and quite acceptable.

I highly suspect it will also be seen as a leading and positive initiative to the rest of the world's democracies too. If not seen as Canada trying to catch up?

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back