It's definately grooming

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011

What in the fuck is this? This is sick and this is NAZI level evil. This is not or never has been about the child, this is the LGBT cult asserting power and creating more "victums" to give them more power and money. Now I know why historically people hate these kinds....not all of them, but these fucks are seriously evil......

And yes it's not made up.

Many of these patients identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex or asexual (LGBTQIA+). Clinical exposure and education will focus on serving gender and sexual minority people across the lifespan, from infants to older adults

How do these people identify as that? Hint: They don't....anything else said is a lie.

What in the fuck is this? This is sick and this is NAZI level evil. This is not or never has been about the child, this is the LGBT cult asserting power and creating more "victums" to give them more power and money. Now I know why historically people hate these kinds....not all of them, but these fucks are seriously evil......

Many of these patients identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex or asexual (LGBTQIA+). Clinical exposure and education will focus on serving gender and sexual minority people across the lifespan, from infants to older adults

How do these people identify as that? Hint: They don't....anything else said is a lie.
Not really saying what you are saying it is--which is to say..you focused on the word, 'infant' as in 'infant to adulthood' and didn't read any of the rest? It's a course description--nothing more. The school is just adverting a full-spectrum treatment. If a person identifies as any of these things..you calling it a lie..really doesn't make it so. But do, continue to get as much mileage out of the use of the word 'infant' as you can. I know that's your intent, after all, right?

Actual link: HMS Course Catalog

They are just saying that they are preparing their students for serving the full spectrum of patients. They are NOT saying that infants exhibit any signs of Gender Dysphoria.
Although, if the infant is a Herme..plans must be made. You are aware that sometimes a baby is born with both sets of genitalia, right?

It's RedState....it's crap.

You're welcome.

Not really saying what you are saying it is--which is to say..you focused on the word, 'infant' as in 'infant to adulthood' and didn't read any of the rest? It's a course description--nothing more. The school is just adverting a full-spectrum treatment. If a person identifies as any of these things..you calling it a lie..really doesn't make it so. But do, continue to get as much mileage out of the use of the word 'infant' as you can. I know that's your intent, after all, right?

Actual link: HMS Course Catalog

They are just saying that they are preparing their students for serving the full spectrum of patients. They are NOT saying that infants exhibit any signs of Gender Dysphoria.
Although, if the infant is a Herme..plans must be made. You are aware that sometimes a baby is born with both sets of genitalia, right?
Bucky is far more Usefool than most...

'infant' as in 'infant to adulthood' and didn't read any of the rest? It's a course description--nothing more. The school is just adverting a full-spectrum treatment. If a person identifies as any of these things..you calling it a lie..really doesn't make it so.
Infants dont make claims to what gender they think they are, ya fuckin freak. Good grief. Is there any kind of fucked up sexualization of children you wont defend?

Infants dont make claims to what gender they think they are, ya fuckin freak. Good grief. Is there any kind of fucked up sexualization of children you wont defend?
Yo douche--no where did I say anything at all about infants claiming anything, you ignorant POS. Nor does the class.
Is there no lie or distortion you won't stoop to in your quest to justify your lying agenda?

As I said:

I guess you're too stupid to know what that means?

Yo douche--no where did I say anything at all about infants claiming anything, you ignorant POS. Nor does the class.
Is there no lie or distortion you won't stoop to in your quest to justify your lying agenda?

As I said:

You implied it with what i quoted.
Yes, I know what hermaphrodites are, dummy. I even know how to spell it :)
They have nothing to do with the gender mental illness shit.

You implied it with what i quoted.
Yes, I know what hermaphrodites are, dummy. I even know how to spell it :)
They have nothing to do with the gender mental illness shit.
The implication is all in your tiny lil mind. Your 'quote' was an edited lie..where you strung together two disparate sentences, leaving out the intervening sentence and obscuring the meaning...a favorite tactic of losers.

My quote, since you are too much of a liar to get it right:

Oh, and Sexual minority people..are just what those born Herme are~

Last edited:
its hermA.
It makes a person sound real stupid when they try to compare physical deformities to mental ones.
Uh-huh. Just slang, douche. Get over it.

BTW...always amused at how you just ignore the cogent..and focus on the trivial.
It's a tactic that shows the world just what an intellectual lightweight you really are~

Uh-huh. Just slang, douche. Get over it.

BTW...always amused at how you just ignore the cogent..and focus on the trivial.
It's a tactic that shows the world just what an intellectual lightweight you really are~
Its not trivial.. You are defending them doing their bullshit with infants.
How low will you go, you sorry piece of shit?

As I said:

So hermaphradites happen alot?

Or is it just a recent phenomena?

Forum List

Back