Why 7,000 Languages?

... there is no reason for the same ethnic people to migrate together if they speak different dialects such as Mandarin and Cantonese.

You are apparently ignorant of the frequent intermarriage between Han Chinese and Uyghurs, Cantonese, Tibetans, Koreans, Thai, Cambodians, etc.

You're irrational and illogical.

... They are joined together by the common language of English. What you are stating is their second language.

Wrong again. We have a number of people equal to the population of France who speak a language other than English as their first.

There is no 'who follows what,' you blockhead. Human beings have always migrated around the globe, and any group of human beings will use, create, or change language to serve their communicative purposes.

Also:

If you're not going to stop lying and misrepresenting what I believe, you can take your illogical nonsense to someone else. I'm not going to continue to educate a shameless, hypocritical liar. You decide.

You are the blockhead because it does not explain the MOST IMPORTANT FACT of how ethnicities grouped together by ethnicity to move to various locations around the world. Some had to travel by boat to cross oceans as the seven continents would've been formed by then. It is because of common language that God gave to each of them, around 7,000 at the time (?). This was around 2175 BC. You can't even give a time for when your people migrated and when the various languages developed. What a blockhead and deceiver you are!!!

Creation scientists do not know as well as other historical events before it because prior history to that time was mostly destroyed by the global flood. What we mostly have is the Bible, but science backs up the Bible as I have said many times. The evidence for the global flood is found throughout the world under oceans and seas and buried under ground. The science of atheism conveniently ignores these facts as you are doing. Things we see today are being ignored right under your nose you blockhead.

Your tiring argument has gone on for over a dozen posts by you and it's just because you are butthurt. So butthurt that you just cannot accept the truth and walk away like the whimpering illogical and nonsensical dog that you are.

Ok Flanders, you've grown tiresome. If you ever want to learn about linguistics, just ask. As long as your only purpose here is to repeat stories from your Bible Studies class, you can carry on alone. You've got nothing more to add, and don't seem particularly interested in learning.

Be careful with the snake handling.

... They are joined together by the common language of English. What you are stating is their second language.

Wrong again. We have a number of people equal to the population of France who speak a language other than English as their first.
Proving what?
That a very large number of people in the US speak a first language other than English. It is not a "common language" that unites us, but a shared set of principles and common national (as well as state, local, and familial) interests.

Proving what?
That a very large number of people in the US speak a first language other than English. It is not a "common language" that unites us, but a shared set of principles and common national (as well as state, local, and familial) interests.
Because the US doesn't have an official language.
Our taxes pay for the multi-language culture.
The fact that language does not unite us is because God did not approve of one master running the world and making everyone under him a robot (bricking bricks).

Proving what?
Because the US doesn't have an official language.
True.

We don't need one, and will never have one.

The fact that language does not unite us is because God did not approve of one master running the world and making everyone under him a robot (bricking bricks).

God gave us intelligence and free will. The rest is up to us. We can't pass our responsibility off on God.

God gave us intelligence and free will. The rest is up to us.
Tell that to the Bill Gates of the early 2000s who destroyed the careers of 3 million Americans and Europeans by telling Congress anyone not from India is an idiot.

Tell that to the Bill Gates of the early 2000s who destroyed the careers of 3 million Americans and Europeans by telling Congress anyone not from India is an idiot.
Quote? Link?

Quote? Link?
Ha! Check YouTube for Bill Gates and Congress.
Even today, if you pay attention when BG is being interviewed, he insists that Indian and Africa provide the best education on earth.
And Portfolio Humans eat it up because they love slaves.

By the way, thanks for admitting you never watched Trump's campaign speeches where he made this anti-BG statement many times.
I'm sure you're also aware that Trump will not grant Gates an audience because he knows how evil Gates is.

Quote? Link?
Ha! Check YouTube for Bill Gates and Congress.

No. YOU made a claim. Support it or withdraw it.

Ok Flanders, you've grown tiresome. If you ever want to learn about linguistics, just ask. As long as your only purpose here is to repeat stories from your Bible Studies class, you can carry on alone. You've got nothing more to add, and don't seem particularly interested in learning.

Haha. You need to STFU and go dribble. Not like the NBA players, but dribble all over your chin and down the front of your shirt.

Well, what does that mean? It usually means that they will be working here because of higher wages and working conditions, build up a retirement, and move back to their home countries when they retire. The exceptions would be the Japanese whose country cost just as much or even more than New York and Los Angeles urban centers. They stay in their own country or move here and stay here. There are few Japantowns that have sprung up in the US.

The people who will be staying here will be Americans. They speak English and belong to the American culture. Should they be forced to move, then I would think they migrate together to Canada, Mexico, or another large country like the USA.

You are a small minded or thick headed person and cannot formulate an argument if your life depended on it. I had to read your links from a couple of posts just to figure out what you believe in. Furthermore, you did not answer any questions of mine while I answered many of yours. A link isn't an answer made up using one's adult words. Thus, it backs up my opinion of you -- someone who has faith in no God/gods and believes in the science of atheism. Moreover, these people do not have a cogent and logical explanation for their beliefs. You fit the pattern because you don't, but claim to have a "mountain of evidence."

God gave us intelligence and free will. The rest is up to us. We can't pass our responsibility off on God.

He also mixed up our languages by ethnicity so we would have to leave the area as punishment for worshiping false gods and building the Tower of Babel as homage. It didn't take long to turn against the one, true God. This is all in the Bible which you do not subscribe to.

I nicely said, "Good day" to you several posts back but you continue to babble on and make unfounded claims. Again, good day and this time good bye.

Last edited:

Haha. You need to STFU and go dribble. Not like the NBA players, but dribble all over your chin and down the front of your shirt.

Well, what does that mean? It usually means that they will be working here because of higher wages and working conditions, build up a retirement, and move back to their home countries when they retire. The exceptions would be the Japanese whose country cost just as much or even more than New York and Los Angeles urban centers. They stay in their own country or move here and stay here. There are few Japantowns that have sprung up in the US.

The people who will be staying here will be Americans. They speak English and belong to the American culture. Should they be forced to move, then I would think they migrate together to Canada, Mexico, or another large country like the USA.

You are a small minded or thick headed person and cannot formulate an argument if your life depended on it. I had to read your links from a couple of posts just to figure out what you believe in. Furthermore, you did not answer any questions of mine while I answered many of yours. A link isn't an answer made up using one's adult words. Thus, it backs up my opinion of you -- someone who has faith in no God/gods and believes in the science of atheism. Moreover, these people do not have a cogent and logical explanation for their beliefs. You fit the pattern because you don't, but claim to have a "mountain of evidence."

He also mixed up our languages by ethnicity so we would have to leave the area as punishment for worshiping false gods and building the Tower of Babel as homage. It didn't take long to turn against the one, true God. This is all in the Bible which you do not subscribe to.

I nicely said, "Good day" to you several posts back but you continue to babble on and make unfounded claims. Again, good day and this time good bye.
- with your parting which language was used in the garden and by the serpent ...

- with your parting which language was used in the garden and by the serpent ...

Adam was made the master of the world, so he called it Adamic. Today, we'd call it Aramaic.

Of course, the Jews being human and of sin would say it was Hebrew.

Let's look over what was Adamic:

Mankind (male and female) was created in God’s image.
Mankind’s dominion is over the animal kingdom.
Divine directive for mankind was to reproduce and inhabit the entire Earth.
Mankind was to be vegetarian (eating of meat established in the Noahic covenant: Genesis 9:3).
Eating the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil forbidden and would entail the death penalty. (The death penalty is from God. After all, you don't really die, i.e. life spirit; Just your physical body dies to be reunited again during the end times. Furthermore, look who's against God -- Satan's people who are against the death penalty.)

Then we had what was Adamic and Edemic after their original sin:

Enmity between Satan and Eve and her descendants.
Painful childbirth for women.
Marital strife.
The soil cursed.
Introduction of thorns and thistles.
Survival to be a struggle.
Death introduced.
Death will be the inescapable fate of all living things.

In any language, do you doubt the Adamic and Edemic covenants that God pronounced after both disobeyed God?

Adam was made the master of the world, so he called it Adamic. Today, we'd call it Aramaic.

Of course, the Jews being human and of sin would say it was Hebrew.

Let's look over what was Adamic:

Mankind (male and female) was created in God’s image.
Mankind’s dominion is over the animal kingdom.
Divine directive for mankind was to reproduce and inhabit the entire Earth.
Mankind was to be vegetarian (eating of meat established in the Noahic covenant: Genesis 9:3).
Eating the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil forbidden and would entail the death penalty. (The death penalty is from God. After all, you don't really die, i.e. life spirit; Just your physical body dies to be reunited again during the end times. Furthermore, look who's against God -- Satan's people who are against the death penalty.)

Then we had what was Adamic and Edemic after their original sin:

Enmity between Satan and Eve and her descendants.
Painful childbirth for women.
Marital strife.
The soil cursed.
Introduction of thorns and thistles.
Survival to be a struggle.
Death introduced.
Death will be the inescapable fate of all living things.

In any language, do you doubt the Adamic and Edemic covenants that God pronounced after both disobeyed God?
Adam was made the master of the world ...
the ramblings of a mad man ...

Forum List

Back