Why 7,000 Languages?

... You believe wrongly that groups migrate and their language develops. It's the other way around. ...

You are wrong, AGAIN. I have explained things according to a field of science, and you are insisting on reading a story literally that was never meant to be, you blockhead.

... there is no reason for the same ethnic people to migrate together if they speak different dialects such as Mandarin and Cantonese.

You are apparently ignorant of the frequent intermarriage between Han Chinese and Uyghurs, Cantonese, Tibetans, Koreans, Thai, Cambodians, etc.

You're irrational and illogical.

You're irrational and illogical.

All your insults to me are descriptions of you. You spend more time trying to explain me than formulating an argument because you have none. There is no explanation for how separate languages just happen with one group, i.e. ethnicity, of people. It had to have been God who gave each of the 7,000 languages by ethnicity as punishment for the Tower of Babel. This explains why they migrated together.

Atheists don't want evidence or proof of God. They just want evidence or proof of no God and that's why they'll believe anything Satan tells them like in the Antibible of Evolution, big bang and cosmic inflation that violate the laws of physics, existence for aliens, and now we can include people do not migrate or group together because of common language.

You will believe in lies and untruths until after you are dead and witness the second coming of Jesus. Then, he will be back for vengeance for what happened on Earth the first time and to have a final showdown with Satan. That's when all eyes will see and proof of Jesus will be shown to everybody -- past, present, and future. With our supernatural lives, we never die but just go to sleep. Our physical bodies must die in this world, but at the end the non-believers' and misguided's life spirits will be reunited with their physical bodies in order to see the proof. It will be a glorious day for the true believers.

...There is no explanation for how separate languages just happen with one group, i.e. ethnicity, of people....

On this very thread, several links have been provided for you to edify yourself on how human language developed, and how human migration influenced language change and development over time and space. You claim to have read the links, but I have my doubts.

... It had to have been God who gave each of the 7,000 languages ...

Over the course of human history, at least 31,000 languages have existed. Languages, like species of animal, develop and go extinct over time.

Over the course of human history, at least 31,000 languages have existed. Languages, like species of animal, develop and go extinct over time.

That's interesting and follows what we agreed on. You still avoid explaining how languages follow people in evolution. It's the other way around in that people follow the language spoken as it originally developed. You still believe in evolution theories and the science of atheism while I believe in the God theory and creation science based on the Bible. Both of our sciences are intertwined with religion and I would think that your basic belief or faith in no God or gods lead you to accept the evolution theory better while my belief in the Christian God leads me to my creation science theories. I've already showed how my theories are backed by real science and the scientific method, but your evolution beliefs are so strong you just can't accept it as the truth. The evolution theories are not backed up by evidence nor the scientific method.

That's interesting and follows what we agreed on. You still avoid explaining how languages follow people in evolution. It's the other way around in that people follow the language spoken as it originally developed. You still believe in evolution theories and the science of atheism while I believe in the God theory and creation science based on the Bible. Both of our sciences are intertwined with religion and I would think that your basic belief or faith in no God or gods lead you to accept the evolution theory better while my belief in the Christian God leads me to my creation science theories. I've already showed how my theories are backed by real science and the scientific method, but your evolution beliefs are so strong you just can't accept it as the truth. The evolution theories are not backed up by evidence nor the scientific method.

There is no 'who follows what,' you blockhead. Human beings have always migrated around the globe, and any group of human beings will use, create, or change language to serve their communicative purposes.

Also:

If you're not going to stop lying and misrepresenting what I believe, you can take your illogical nonsense to someone else. I'm not going to continue to educate a shameless, hypocritical liar. You decide.

Forum List

Back