Whose going to pay for that wall?

ou must be the idiot. Why did Drumpf beg the Mexican president

You call me an idiot while you cannot even spell Trump! How do I comment on a fraction of a conversation that not only did I not hear all of, but was never meant to hear at all? Obviously, no one is JUMPING at the prospect of helping Trump build a border wall, and that alone says A LOT. One way or another, Trump will build the wall and get the revenue reimbursed through future trading with Mexico if humanly possible. But then, Obama swore that the FIRST THING he would do in office is close Guantanamo, and last I checked, IT'S STILL OPEN. It really sucks that the president isn't a dictator and cannot get everything he wants when other branches of government fight you, huh?
Youre an idiot if you thought i was trying to spell his changed name. His family name is Drumpf. Rhymes with rump.

There are plenty of people that want to help. Typically your inbred poor white trash racist.

The point was that Drumpf swore up and down Mexico would pay for the wall and now he wants to tax american citizens. He is a carnival barker that fooled his illiterate followers.

I've got to admit, you sure got three words undeniably right: Youre an idiot. Trump hasn't lied. He only just got into office. He's just getting going. When it ain't done 8 years from now, maybe I'll give your accusations credence. The wall has already been worked on, and the budget to do the rest of the job will be in this fall's budget. But AS YOU KNOW, that part is not up to Trump--- there are THREE branches of government. If you are not used to counting so high, let me help: 1--2--3. When a person runs for office, all they can promise is what they intend to do. AT LEAST TRUMP SAYS WHAT HE MEANS. But if we're illiterate followers, that must make you feel like a functional horse's ass imbecile jacked-off liberal for voting for that scumbag Barry Soetoro then getting lied to through his teeth ten-thousand times and having to swallow that you were THAT STUPID to vote for such a piece of dirt.

WORSE, your boy Barry cost you the House, then he cost you the SENATE, and now he's cost you the White House, the Supreme Court and many Governorships as well. And he is STILL costing you!

But I can SYMPATHIZE with a poor sap like you in your bitter dilemma like so many other poor unfortunates on this board, I just want to let you know, THERE IS HELP OUT THERE for little Bitch Whiners like you to help you get through the next 8 years:

CSRgghhUAAItpmx.jpg

TRUMP was just on tv with the Finnish President . Wall came up and President Trump , yeah , the 'mex' will pay one way or the other . You and 'I ' will / may pay for the WALL , then we'll kick 'mex' azz financially so save your pennies Ace .
Not my problem he changed his story to save face. Unlike his illiterate followers I remember exactly what Drumpf said. Should I post a video of it or will that cause you to experience cognitive dissonance?

------------------------------------------------------------- YOU are silly , mex will pay for WALL one way or the other ACE . But hey , i don't care who pays , i want the WALL built for all the practical reasons that TRUMP , I and others point out . But hey , i also want the WALL built as an insult or poke in the eye to 'mexico' Ace . Ya think that the 'palis' are annoyed by the Israeli Wall ?? Just wait , watch and see the 'mex' reaction to the TRUMP WALL Ace . :afro:

You or Drumpf still havent been able to explain how Mex is going to pay for the wall one way or the other without you losing your job and Drumpf losing his businesses that import goods into the US. You got an explanation or are you just depending on your god Drumpf?

ou must be the idiot. Why did Drumpf beg the Mexican president

You call me an idiot while you cannot even spell Trump! How do I comment on a fraction of a conversation that not only did I not hear all of, but was never meant to hear at all? Obviously, no one is JUMPING at the prospect of helping Trump build a border wall, and that alone says A LOT. One way or another, Trump will build the wall and get the revenue reimbursed through future trading with Mexico if humanly possible. But then, Obama swore that the FIRST THING he would do in office is close Guantanamo, and last I checked, IT'S STILL OPEN. It really sucks that the president isn't a dictator and cannot get everything he wants when other branches of government fight you, huh?
Youre an idiot if you thought i was trying to spell his changed name. His family name is Drumpf. Rhymes with rump.

There are plenty of people that want to help. Typically your inbred poor white trash racist.

The point was that Drumpf swore up and down Mexico would pay for the wall and now he wants to tax american citizens. He is a carnival barker that fooled his illiterate followers.

I've got to admit, you sure got three words undeniably right: Youre an idiot. Trump hasn't lied. He only just got into office. He's just getting going. When it ain't done 8 years from now, maybe I'll give your accusations credence. The wall has already been worked on, and the budget to do the rest of the job will be in this fall's budget. But AS YOU KNOW, that part is not up to Trump--- there are THREE branches of government. If you are not used to counting so high, let me help: 1--2--3. When a person runs for office, all they can promise is what they intend to do. AT LEAST TRUMP SAYS WHAT HE MEANS. But if we're illiterate followers, that must make you feel like a functional horse's ass imbecile jacked-off liberal for voting for that scumbag Barry Soetoro then getting lied to through his teeth ten-thousand times and having to swallow that you were THAT STUPID to vote for such a piece of dirt.

But I can SYMPATHIZE with a poor sap like you in your bitter dilemma like so many other poor unfortunates on this board, I just want to let you know, THERE IS HELP OUT THERE for little Bitch Whiners like you to help you get through the next 8 years:

View attachment 146478
Youre the idiot. He promised you Mexico would pay for it. I dont care when its built. The point was that it would be at no cost to taxpayers. You clowns fell for it hook line and sinker like good little Drumpfettes. Arent you even embarrassed he has made a fool of you? :laugh:

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

So would any decent American.

Someone who's so stupid that they're unaware "whose" is a possessive adjective is unlikely to be aware of very much at all, let alone know anything about immigration law or national security.

Imbecile.

Mexico will in the due course of time. They won't outright of course, and we can't wait 10 years, the wall will be built starting next year then the cost recouped from Mexico over time from increased trade costs. They really have no choice, without the USA, they are done.
Do we get a refund on the money we put towards building the wall?

Why do we need a wall? Arrest, trial, prison, loss of business for any employer knowingly hiring an illegal (Canadians too).

I've done my part. I've dropped a dime on numerous business competitors.

If Sheriff Joe would have done this he wouldn't have been convicted. Of course he would have lost his political support.
We need a wall because symbolically it would make all the inbred white trash feel like its a white country.

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

Someone who's so stupid that they're unaware "whose" is a possessive adjective is unlikely to be aware of very much at all, let alone know anything about immigration law or national security.

Imbecile.
LOLOL...you will gladly eh? This is what I love about you red white and vomit mf's....so your willing to pay for a fuckin wall that will do what? Keep illegals out or your drugs in..which is it?

Why do we need a wall? Arrest, trial, prison, loss of business for any employer knowingly hiring an illegal (Canadians too).

If Sheriff Joe would have done this he wouldn't have been convicted. Of course he would have lost his political support.
We need a wall because symbolically it would make all the inbred white trash feel like its a white country.
White people love to fund shit that fucks over people of color, walls, wars, DEA, etc....but you ask these fucks to pay for better schools, roads, etc....they bring up their fuckin grandchildren's legacy.....number one reason they all make me sick!!

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

Imbecile.

Mexico will in the due course of time. They won't outright of course, and we can't wait 10 years, the wall will be built starting next year then the cost recouped from Mexico over time from increased trade costs. They really have no choice, without the USA, they are done.

No aid to Mexico until paid off.
A generous interest rate will be charged.

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

Imbecile.

Really, don't be too sure about that. T was speaking literally that Mexico will pay for the wall. He lied and you love it. Raise tariffs and guess who pays more , the taxpayers in the US.

That wall bullshit is nothing but a red meat for his Klan base.

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

Imbecile.

How will that put money back in your pocket specifically even if somehow it works?

SURPRISE JACK! It IS a white country! White people dominate it, white people run it, white people created it, White people wrote the DoI, White people wrote the Constitution, and White people created the BoR. Then White people turned around and freed slaves and invited everybody to come, become a citizen and to share in the greatest nation, highest standard of living and best opportunity in the world.

Had Black folks started the United States, no whites or anyone else would have ever been allowed, none would even WANT to come, there would be no freedom, no opportunities, no technology or military, just a lot of shooting each other for the slightest of reasons because someone looked at you wrong and partying, with a liquor store and a Planned Parenthood on every city block. By now, you would have long since spent all the nation's money away on cheap liquor and stanky women, run the country clear into the ground, and would have lost the country to some other conquering nation who would have either KICKED YOUR ASSES OUT or made you their bitches!

Last edited:

SURPRISE JACK! It IS a white country! White people dominate it, white people run it, white people created it, White people wrote the DoI, White people wrote the Constitution, and White people created the BoR. Then White people turned around and freed slaves and invited everybody to come, become a citizen and to share in the greatest nation, highest standard of living and best opportunity in the world.

Had Black folks started the United States, no whites or anyone else would have ever been allowed, none would even WANT to come, there would be no freedom, no opportunities, no technology or military, just a lot of shooting each other for the slightest of reasons because someone looked at you wrong and partying, with a liquor store and a Planned Parenthood on every city block. By now, you would have long since spent all the nation's money away on cheap liquor and stanky women, run the country clear into the ground, and would have lost the country to some other conquering country who would have either KICKED YOU OUT or made you their bitches!
White people never did a damn thing without people of color helping, teaching and guiding them not just in this country but in europe as well. Its never been a white country and it never will be specifically because youre being bred out of existence.

63 million voted for drumpf so if each of them sent a check to their dear leader for $320 that would give him $20 billion to build their wall.

Come on cons, put your money where Trump's mouth is and start a $20 billion go-fund-me account and you whiners send your $320 in post haste. Unless, for some unknown reason, you expect someone ELSE to pay for it? You're looking for a handout even for this? Oh the welfare state of conservative thought always has it's hand out.

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

Imbecile.

How will that put money back in your pocket specifically even if somehow it works?

And THERE IT IS. For all your blather, you have NO IDEA how economies really work.

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

Imbecile.

And THERE IT IS. For all your blather, you have NO IDEA how economies really work.
There what is? I sure dont see an answer to my question. i do see a deflection. Was that what you were referring to when you said there it is?

Had Black folks started the United States, no whites or anyone else would have ever been allowed, none would even WANT to come, there would be no freedom, no opportunities, no technology or military, just a lot of shooting each other for the slightest of reasons because someone looked at you wrong and partying, with a liquor store and a Planned Parenthood on every city block. By now, you would have long since spent all the nation's money away on cheap liquor and stanky women, run the country clear into the ground, and would have lost the country to some other conquering country who would have either KICKED YOU OUT or made you their bitches!
White people never did a damn thing without people of color helping, teaching and guiding them not just in this country but in europe as well. Its never been a white country and it never will be specifically because youre being bred out of existence.

There you go breathing carbon monoxide again.

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

Imbecile.

If you don't send Mexico money it stays in your pocket.

Sounds like you went to public school.

There you go breathing carbon monoxide again.
There you go deflecting again.

TRUMP was just on tv with the Finnish President . Wall came up and President Trump , yeah , the 'mex' will pay one way or the other . You and 'I ' will / may pay for the WALL , then we'll kick 'mex' azz financially so save your pennies Ace .
Not my problem he changed his story to save face. Unlike his illiterate followers I remember exactly what Drumpf said. Should I post a video of it or will that cause you to experience cognitive dissonance?

------------------------------------------------------------- YOU are silly , mex will pay for WALL one way or the other ACE . But hey , i don't care who pays , i want the WALL built for all the practical reasons that TRUMP , I and others point out . But hey , i also want the WALL built as an insult or poke in the eye to 'mexico' Ace . Ya think that the 'palis' are annoyed by the Israeli Wall ?? Just wait , watch and see the 'mex' reaction to the TRUMP WALL Ace . :afro:

You or Drumpf still havent been able to explain how Mex is going to pay for the wall one way or the other without you losing your job and Drumpf losing his businesses that import goods into the US. You got an explanation or are you just depending on your god Drumpf?

-------------------------------------------------------- many different ways and tey've been explained many time Ace .

Forum List

Back