Whose going to pay for that wall?

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

So would any decent American.

Someone who's so stupid that they're unaware "whose" is a possessive adjective is unlikely to be aware of very much at all, let alone know anything about immigration law or national security.

Imbecile.

Mexico will in the due course of time. They won't outright of course, and we can't wait 10 years, the wall will be built starting next year then the cost recouped from Mexico over time from increased trade costs. They really have no choice, without the USA, they are done.

Really, don't be too sure about that. T was speaking literally that Mexico will pay for the wall. He lied and you love it. Raise tariffs and guess who pays more , the taxpayers in the US.

You're an idiot. Mexico WILL pay for the wall, but no thinking person ever thought Trump meant that Mexico was going to hand us 6 billion dollars or whatever outright FIRST then we would build it. If you ever listened to his many speeches on that matter at campaign rallies on the road, he made that completely clear over and over. Whatever it costs us to build that wall we will ultimately get back from Mexico in additional trade revenue to pay us back for it once Trump renegotiates his trade agreements with Mexico as with most everyone else. He must have stated that 50 times during his election, which goes to show how much you know.

Apparently the idiots no the left thought Mexico was going to write a check.

No the poorly educated that voted for T thought so.

None I've ever heard have said that. Source?

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

Someone who's so stupid that they're unaware "whose" is a possessive adjective is unlikely to be aware of very much at all, let alone know anything about immigration law or national security.

Imbecile.

Captious ^^^ asshole.

Who's is a contraction linking the words who is or who has, and whose is the possessive form of who.

Apparently Pismoe, we do not need a wall then.

I do not want to break Mexico, we should have strong countries on our boarders and ones we get along with.

Agree. Trump's form of Brinkmanship and zero sum gamesmanship is foolish. Diplomacy seeks to find ways where both sides get some of what they want and compromise on the thorny issues. Men and Women of Good will understand this, bullies and biddable fools do not.

Trump’s ‘wall’ is the perfect symbol of the right’s ignorance, stupidity, fear, bigotry, and hate.

Your position that a Wall securing the border is stupid and bigoted, is the prefect symbol of how the Left are assholes and liars.

In addition to being a symbol of the right’s ignorance, stupidity, fear, bigotry, and hate, Trump’s ‘wall’ would be a criminal waste of time, money, and resources.

Your race card play is noted and held against you. You should be ashamed.

Your pretense that you care about federal budgets is also laughed at.

laughing-face-clip-art-27.jpg

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

Imbecile.

Mexico will in the due course of time. They won't outright of course, and we can't wait 10 years, the wall will be built starting next year then the cost recouped from Mexico over time from increased trade costs. They really have no choice, without the USA, they are done.

Really, don't be too sure about that. T was speaking literally that Mexico will pay for the wall. He lied and you love it. Raise tariffs and guess who pays more , the taxpayers in the US.

You're an idiot. Mexico WILL pay for the wall, but no thinking person ever thought Trump meant that Mexico was going to hand us 6 billion dollars or whatever outright FIRST then we would build it. If you ever listened to his many speeches on that matter at campaign rallies on the road, he made that completely clear over and over. Whatever it costs us to build that wall we will ultimately get back from Mexico in additional trade revenue to pay us back for it once Trump renegotiates his trade agreements with Mexico as with most everyone else. He must have stated that 50 times during his election, which goes to show how much you know.

You should never call anyone an idiot. You are clearly biddable (dictionary.com may help you understand what is meant by biddable). Though, given the theory of enough monkey's, you were correct: "no thinking person ever thought Trump meant that Mexico was going to hand us 6 billion dollars or whatever outright FIRST then we would build it."

Those of us who think, knew right off that when he said, "believe me" he was lying, and yet, when he asked his supporters at rally's, "who is going to pay for the wall?", they yelled in chorus, "MEXICO!"

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

Imbecile.
Fair enough. Let the sniveling cowards step up to the plate on this.

Apparently Pismoe, we do not need a wall then.

I do not want to break Mexico, we should have strong countries on our boarders and ones we get along with.

Agree. Trump's form of Brinkmanship and zero sum gamesmanship is foolish. Diplomacy seeks to find ways where both sides get some of what they want and compromise on the thorny issues. Men and Women of Good will understand this, bullies and biddable fools do not.

If Mexico "Breaks" just because we stop the flow of illegals from there, that is on them.

And they are the assholes for massively violating our National Sovereignty.If we do not get along, they are the ones at fault.

Fuck them.

Lol, we who voted for him knows what Trump meant, cuck.

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

Imbecile.
I thought Mexico was going to pay for the wall? Why should we have to come out of pocket because Drumpf the carnival barker promised his illiterate followers that he was going to build a wall?

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

Imbecile.

So lets start a trade war with Canada and Mexico. We are not an island onto ourselves. Since global corps are in Mexico , yes mainly from the USA, they will just raise prices on goods coming from Mexico and who is going to foot the bill, the US citizens. T is an idiot, no one wants the wall, T said Mexico will pay for, he was trying to sound like a tuff man, the campaign is over, time to get back into reality.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i believe that the wall will be built and that enemy mexico will pay for the wall , trade war is fine and for the next [supposedly] big deal , lets shut down USA Government Penny,

Trump is working on it. He has plans to be a dictator.

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

Imbecile.

So you were a skater. Do you recall all of these?

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back