whoopis wants to make a movie on emmet till

She says she doesn't want to be a part of your culture, I want to destroy it, I want to go backwards.

What does she want to go backwards to?

No attacking black folks and incorrectly speaking on things you don't have a clue about is not a different point of view. Koonye and Coondace are opportunist who will sell out black folks for a dollar.

She is saying she doesn't want to be part of the "regressive" perverted idea of what you and those like you call "progressive" culture.

Nope, Xiden and the Demklan party is that, hence why you think it's ok to refer to black folks as "koon" or "coon" cause that's what your "regressive" culture teaches.

Surely America is against these CRT lies that imply that black kids were murdered by angry hite folk ?
People wont swallow that lying narrative because everyone knows that the blacks had it good once the chains ere removed.

Why would a woman play a teenage boy who was murdered. Who is going to play the racist hag who got him killed? Who is going to play the 2 coward ass racist that murdered him? Who is going to play the racist jurors that let them get away with it.
The movie is already out there....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Till_(film)

I would of thought you'd know that by now.

She is saying she doesn't want to be part of the "regressive" perverted idea of what you and those like you call "progressive" culture.
Please point out where she stated progressive culture, she said black culture. Why doesn't she point out the perversion in white culture? She doesn't label the Catholic Vhurch ad perverted and we know what they were doing. Why are you trying to change what she said?
Nope, Xiden and the Demklan party is that, hence why you think it's ok to refer to black folks as "koon" or "coon" cause that's what your "regressive" culture teaches.
Tell me why 92% of black folks in this country don't agree with you.

Listen to this white man, because folks like you don't want to hear it from a black man.

Please point out where she stated progressive culture, she said black culture. Why doesn't she point out the perversion in white culture? She doesn't label the Catholic Vhurch ad perverted and we know what they were doing. Why are you trying to change what she said?

Tell me why 92% of black folks in this country don't agree with you.

Listen to this white man, because folks like you don't want to hear it from a black man.

Because she's black, she discusses her own culture.

What is she doing to change that culture or does someone need to explain actual BC to her.
what is she doing? Speaking out against the parts she believes are harmful and regressive. Did you not literally watch the tic tok you spent me? Not the one with the leftist interjecting with racist attacks, but the orgininal?

Because the idiot was talking about a female playing E. Till, but you didn't find that weird.
The poster never claimed to be some expert on black culture like you....somehow who has, and didn't even realize there was a movie on Till, that's been cast already

what is she doing? Speaking out against the parts she believes are harmful and regressive. Did you not literally watch the tic tok you spent me? Not the one with the leftist interjecting with racist attacks, but the orgininal?
I watched both, please explain how she is doing anything other giving white folks a tool against black folks. How many BCs has she spoken in? Watch this video.

I watched both, please explain how she is doing anything other giving white folks a tool against black folks. How many BCs has she spoken in? Watch this video.

tool? wow....sorry...I suppose if you want to see things divided you might have a point.

The video from TI...the guy that is frankly a sexist....and takes his daughter to get tested to ensure she's a virgin....sorry...that's a problem with black culture, and the video just highlights his disrepect for women...literally just yelling, without ever letting her answer the question...that video was very uncomfortable to watch

Surely America is against these CRT lies that imply that black kids were murdered by angry hite folk ?
People wont swallow that lying narrative because everyone knows that the blacks had it good once the chains ere removed.
black kill black . over 6000 a year. their only problem is themselves.

ppi was far left when Emmett Till was killed and ultraliberal Adlai Stevenson carried the state by more than 20 points.
JFK Was Also the First HeirHead Race-Traitor. All His Class Followed.

Stevenson didn't care about the race issue, any more than did his grandfather, who had been Vice President under Grover Cleveland. Kennedy was the first Liberal race-traitor.

Forum List

Back