whoopis wants to make a movie on emmet till

They were Southern Conservatives

That is why they lynched Emmet Till
Stop with the whole “they were conservatives” argument. Were Conservative Republicans backing Conservative Democrats back then? Show us.

How about that “conservative hotbed” of Boston that didn’t want their kids going to school with Blacks during the busing revolts in the 1970s?

Stop with the whole “they were conservatives” argument. Were Conservative Republicans backing Conservative Democrats back then? Show us.

How about that “conservative hotbed” of Boston that didn’t want their kids going to school with Blacks during the busing revolts in the 1970s?

Why do you keep trying to turn a North/South issue into a Democrat/Republican issue?

Why do you keep trying to turn a North/South issue into a Democrat/Republican issue?

Because you do. Face the undeniable facts. The South was democrats. The Republicans ended the war and afterwards the Democrats pushed racism

This is common knowledge and flaming won't change it

Right, those things are reserved for whites only.
Actually cultural marxism runs rampant in the so called black community. That's where you got the ideas that getting married then having kids, speaking good English, getting good grades, Christianity etc., was acting white. Now these concepts and behaviors are "white supremacy" lol.

I just showed you how it was not a North South issue. It was Nationwide and between the two parties, Democrats were the more resistant to civil rights over a 100 year period to the point of violence. Yes, a lot was in the South but I also sited the great liberal Democrat city of Boston.

It is a critical event in US history

I haven’t seen any previous movies about it. What are you afraid of?
nothing. Make your fucking movie. I don't give a shit. That's not my point.

My point is the shift in focus. You know good and goddamn well that's what it is.

Black people are the racists. Not the other way around.

nothing. Make your fucking movie. I don't give a shit. That's not my point.

My point is the shift in focus. You know good and goddamn well that's what it is.

Black people are the racists. Not the other way around.

Imagine that?
There are movies you don’t want to watch

It is a key event in American history

And you don’t give a shit

I just showed you how it was not a North South issue. It was Nationwide and between the two parties, Democrats were the more resistant to civil rights over a 100 year period to the point of violence. Yes, a lot was in the South but I also sited the great liberal Democrat city of Boston.
BULL SHIT

Slavery and Black Civil Rights was a North/South issue

Actually cultural marxism runs rampant in the so called black community. That's where you got the ideas that getting married then having kids, speaking good English, getting good grades, Christianity etc., was acting white. Now these concepts and behaviors are "white supremacy" lol.
Who told you that? Herschel Walker.

Slavery and Civil War, yes it was. Post civil war, there are some geographic trends but there are Party line trends as well. If you choose to ignore that, then you are just bullshitting yourself.

More Bullshit

Post Civil War and Jim Crow was mostly Jim Crow
Regardless of Boston

They were not Lynching in Boston

Tell us Dumb Dudley were Southern Democrats in the 40s and 50s Liberals or Conservatives, that's what the JEST of the question is.
Democrats are just extremely racist pieces of shit like you.

The Democratic party has been racist since it's inception. Hence their "identity politics" that you see today. Slavery, Jim Crow laws, authoritarianism and racism are the Dem forte.

Your stupid conservative vs. liberal argument is fucking ridiculous, you racist Democratic party of slavery and Jim Crow law supporter.

Democrats are just extremely racist pieces of shit like you.

The Democratic party has been racist since it's inception. Hence their "identity politics" that you see today. Slavery, Jim Crow laws, authoritarianism and racism are the Dem forte.

Your stupid conservative vs. liberal argument is fucking ridiculous, you racist Democratic party of slavery and Jim Crow law supporter.
Muhammed, you are nothing but a weak ass, racist white boy hiding behind an muslim avatar to throw everybody off. If this was 1950 you most of these other weak ass conservatives would be Democrats.

Southern Democrats were generally much more conservative than Northern Democrats and most of them voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 by holding the longest filibuster in the American Senate history while Democrats in non-Southern states supported the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

lol so why did northern Democratic states all have literacy tests and other restrictions, and why did they demand to be exempted from most of the provisions of the 1964 CR Act? You of course don't know squat about why, but you do know Nixon started throwing quotas and large amounts of cash at you so you just keep sniveling for more ever since and shitting in your own pants. Keep up the good work, you're killing each other as well as your brain cells, and you have few to spare.

Forum List

Back