geroge floyds autopsy report

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
the orignal finding was this:

On May 29, 2020, the country was told that the autopsy of George Floyd “revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxiation” and that “potential intoxicants” and preexisting cardiovascular disease “likely contributed to his death.”

now look at how the second one that suddenly changed to set up the cop:

uh huh talk about setting up cop, why were there two autopsy reports? and how cna you have him die from preasure ion his neck when there is no evidence on his neck there was preasure made. like abraission. bruises . torn muscels things and broke bones. its impossible. total set up. cop should get a new trial.

the orignal finding was this:

On May 29, 2020, the country was told that the autopsy of George Floyd “revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxiation” and that “potential intoxicants” and preexisting cardiovascular disease “likely contributed to his death.”

now look at how the second one that suddenly changed to set up the cop:

uh huh talk about setting up cop, why were there two autopsy reports? and how cna you have him die from preasure ion his neck when there is no evidence on his neck there was preasure made. like abraission. bruises . torn muscels things and broke bones. its impossible. total set up. cop should get a new trial.
/——/ Did the second autopsy report state George was still dead?

Floyd died with a knee on his neck. Only an idiot would be unaware of this.

After he died, the cop ignored pleas by the crowd to check his condition. Instead, the cop kept kneeling on his neck.

That's willful murder.
only in idiot would seed the set up.

of course he is dead in both. read them. he died by drugs and bad heart.
/----/
1666216896141.png

After he died, the cop ignored pleas by the crowd to check his condition. Instead, the cop kept kneeling on his neck.

That's willful murder.
That's what I thought at first too. I had seen some of the fake news reports on the MSM news reports. They were good at the disinformation game. That's always been the primary game tactic of leftists.

They even had me fooled for a while by showing tiny little extremely carefully edited video footage, that in retrospect, appeared to show Floyd on the street while the fake news announcers kept yelling the big lie over and over again, screaming that Derick Chauvin murdered George Floyd.

And even myself, with my big brained 158 IQ, believed that false narrative the fake news media was presenting about the event. I'm embarrassed to say that if you search for my USMB posts here right around that time, I was outraged and calling Chauvin a murderer too, just like you.

But later I got much more than fake news disinformation in the form of the beginning to end unedited police bodycam videos from several different angles, Floyd's toxicology report and witness testimony.

And I came to several conclusions.

1) The video evidence proved with 100% certaint7 that the fake news media was flat out lying when they said that Chauvin "choked out" Floyd by squashing Floyd's neck with his knee by pressing it on his neck continuously for 8 minutes. That's not what happened. The video proves that Chauvin did not do that. That narrative was nothing but another LWNJ fake news big lie.

Sure, after Floyd, who was freaking out on meth, did die. But that whole narrative of Chauvin choking Floyd out is completely false. Nothing but another disgusting flat out lie.

2) The toxicology report from the lab indicated that Floyd was flipping out on a combination of hard drugs. Fentanyl and Methamphetamine. His level of fentanyl alone was nearly the same as typical hardcore drug addicts who are admitted to the hospital for an OD. And on top of that, Floyd had recently got discharged from rehab and got detoxed. When an opioid addict goes through detoxification treatment, they lose their tolerance for their "drug of choice". That means the the dose they are used to take can fucking kill them.

3) Those cops had no way to conclusively know that Floyd was overdosing on fentanyl. The police on the scene obviously could tell he was on something because of his extremely erratic behavior. He was flipping out. But since Floyd was also on methamphetamine, the effect of the fentanyl overdose was hidden until it was too late.

Usually, when an opioid abuser suffers from an opioid overdose they just nod out and go unconscious. They are not physically active and going all crazy. They are not going totally berserk and freaking out like Floyd, they are passing out.

However, since Floyd was also on meth, the combination of hard drugs was hiding the effects of the fentanyl. It's called a "goofball" (methamphetamine+fentanyl). It's like a "speedball" which is also a combination of a CNS stimulant and a depressant (cocaine+ heroin), only even worse, because meth has much more profound psychological effects than coke.

The cops did the right thing by calling for the paramedics. They tried to save his life. They did not murder him.

A big difference between an intelligent person like myself and a hard learner moron like you is the way we deal with cognitive dissonance.

Cognitive dissonance happens after a person believes one thing but later gets information that proves that their belief was wrong. A smart person will simply admit to themselves that they were wrong. Like me admitting that I was wrong to call those cops murders.

A stupid person like you cannot do that. You simply cannot accept that you were wrong. Maybe it's a fragile ego thing with you fucking moonbats.

Last edited:

That's willful murder.
Actually, Floyed overdosed on drugs, but it was an election year and the corrupt and racist Democrat Hate machine needed a martyr to help them get out the vote.
If Floyed had been white, you would have never heard of him.

Actually, Floyed overdosed on drugs, but it was an election year and the corrupt and racist Democrat Hate machine needed a martyr to help them get out the vote.
If Floyed had been white, you would have never heard of him.
yep . cop should still get a new trial.

Every time you guys lose, it has to be some elaborate tinfoil hat conspiracy theory of someone rigging the results.

Every. Single. Time.

Forum List

Back