Whoopi exemplified the “New Antisemitism” on the Far-Left, so let’s discuss its root causes

Whoopi said, "the Holocaust wasn't about race."

And it's true.

Do you think Hitler would've cared if you were a brown, black (like Mark Levin), or white Jew?

How someone with the last name of Goldberg could say something negative about Jews is beyond me.

But woopee is just an average black liberal. She will say or do anything and step on anyone to promote blacks, but will completely ignore everyone else because she doesn't care.

Well you wanted to discuss the roots of anti semetism and I gave you a perfectly valid example. I am not sure what kind of discussion that you want.

I have been accused of anti semetism on here previously and I must admit the first time it happened it upset me. Then I realised to is a default position for extremists to silence criticism of the apartheid regime. Its just meaningless.

Its also really stupid. My mindset is that if I am being accused of this how genuine are the other claims being made ?

You run the risk of losing support from the vast majority of decent people in the world . People who sympathise with Palestinians are not nazis although some might be.

Apartheid is never acceptable but I reckon you would support that in the US where it existed till the 60s. You need to reset your compass.
1) You don‘t even know how to spell the word.

2) It’s not apartheid, and the fact that you target your condemnation on the sole Jewish country while ignoring the behavior of much worse Muslim countries is driven by your hostility toward Jews.

How someone with the last name of Goldberg could say something negative about Jews is beyond me.

But woopee is just an average black liberal. She will say or do anything and step on anyone to promote blacks, but will completely ignore everyone else because she doesn't care.
Why in the world did she ever take that name in the first place? Was it supposed to br a joke of some kind?

Whoopi said, "the Holocaust wasn't about race."

And it's true.

Do you think Hitler would've cared if you were a brown, black (like Mark Levin), or white Jew?
How many times do you liberals have to be told the same thing? To Hitler, Jews were a separate race - and an inferior one that was “poisoning” the superior Aryan race.

Liberals separate people into victimhood groups and the groups are given higher status of victimhood when they can be used to push the democrats agenda at the time.
Jews will always have the lowest victimhood status, followed by non-muslim Asians. This is how liberals keep them in check.
A few have made the same argument as Whoopi about jews not experiencing the same level of racism because no one can tell who is a jew just by looking at them, but you'll notice liberals don't use the same argument against the LGBTQ community who routinely piggy back on racism/slavery.
You'll also notice the only way a person of an individual group can claim victimhood status is if they keep inline with the democrats agenda, this is where you get comments like "if you don't vote for the democrat you ain't black".

It is a concern for society. I do not think that you can discuss this without referencing Israeli state sponsored atrocities and their apartheid policies.
Whenever Isis commits an atrocity we see a rish in Islamophobia around the world with Mosques getting attacked. We know this as a fact.
It would be absurd to pretend that this isnt the case for other communities.

Fuck off you racist pig.

Fuck off you racist pig.
Thanks! And the antisemite had the chutzpah to say that *I* had extremist views and would lose the support of “decent” people - as if he were one of the decent people.

He is a Brit who has either been poisoned by the antisemitic Islamic fundamentalists invading England, or he is one himself. Why else would he come onto a thread about liberals’ denial of antisemitism and start in about Islamophobia and Israel?

Thanks! And the antisemite had the chutzpah to say that *I* had extremist views and would lose the support of “decent” people - as if he were one of the decent people.

He is a Brit who has either been poisoned by the antisemitic Islamic fundamentalists invading England, or he is one himself. Why else would he come onto a thread about liberals’ denial of antisemitism and start in about Islamophobia and Israel?
The Israeli goveernment tends to agree with me.They understand the damage that is being done.

Amnesty International gets it as well.

They have a lot more weight than a racist extremist like yourself and the other crackpots on here.

The Israeli goveernment tends to agree with me.They understand the damage that is being done.

Amnesty International gets it as well.

They have a lot more weight than a racist extremist like yourself and the other crackpots on here.
Antisemitic extremists such as yourself naturally fo to liberal sources - and we already know the libs are against Israel. DECENT people don’t make such an accusation.

And the fact that you have to insert your racist button into a thread discussing how liberals downplay antisemitism, and start in with your targeted venom of Israel just shows how antisemitism there is in this world.

The fact that you have to bring Israel into a discussion of antisemitism, with your lies about it being an apartheid state, does show the link between Israel and Jew hate. Also telling is that on a thread about rising antisemitism and the left’s tendency to downplay, you ignore causes named in the OP, and go straight to your concern for rising Islamophobia. This is an example of the type of antisemitism on the left. Thanks for demonstrating it.
Tommie the Commie

One wonders why Lisa and Azog don't say SHIT about the neoNazis who are raising their ugly heads all across the country.

Why they say nothing about the fact that DeSantis refuses to condemn them

Well if your definition of anti semetism is everyone critical of Israels apartheid state then there doesnt seem to be any basis for discussion with sensible people.

You have extreemist views and do not want to find a solution to the problem.
I think that I may have come across you on other threads where you spout racist nonsense apologies if this is not the case.

Bye Commie

The Democrat Party has become The Communist Party.
They are a strange mixture of Soviet Union style communism, and Chinese Communism which makes them natural political allies with Russia and China.

The basic platform they run on is

Hatred of Individual Liberties
Hatred of God
Hatred of Life: Democrats see Humans as a Virus, and The Planet has a Fever. Kill The Virus and The Planet will be whole again.
Hatred of Christians
Hatred of Jews
Hatred of all that is good, wholesome, righteous, and family oriented.
Hatred of America and Israel because of their religious foundations.

There is no more dangerous a group of fanatics who are driven by hate and fear than The Democrat Party.

Well you wanted to discuss the roots of anti semetism and I gave you a perfectly valid example. I am not sure what kind of discussion that you want.

I have been accused of anti semetism on here previously and I must admit the first time it happened it upset me. Then I realised to is a default position for extremists to silence criticism of the apartheid regime. Its just meaningless.

Its also really stupid. My mindset is that if I am being accused of this how genuine are the other claims being made ?

You run the risk of losing support from the vast majority of decent people in the world . People who sympathise with Palestinians are not nazis although some might be.

Apartheid is never acceptable but I reckon you would support that in the US where it existed till the 60s. You need to reset your compass.
You know nothing of decent people Commie.

One wonders why Lisa and Azog don't say SHIT about the neoNazis who are raising their ugly heads all across the country.

We complain about The Democrat DemNazis all the time.
You have all become a bunch of God Hating, America Hating, Jew Hating Christian Hating, Israel Hating Religious Zealots.

DemNazis same as Them Nazis.

You have four Holocaust deniers representing your party in Congress. Clean your own house first.

Forum List

Back