Whoopi exemplified the “New Antisemitism” on the Far-Left, so let’s discuss its root causes

Whoopi exemplified the “New Antisemitism” on the Far-Left, so let’s discuss its root causes

Hitler's Mufti, Anti-Semitism and Democrats
Read the book "Icon of Evil, Hitler's Mufti", and see what leads to Anti-Semitism today and the Democrat's part in it. This is the first video. Stay tuned for Part Two

Part Two
Democrats Are Exactly Like Nazis

Nine Bullet Points explaining why Democrats are like Nazis in every way. Also, as mentioned in my video, please see Tucker Carlson's monologue at: LINK

It is a concern for society. I do not think that you can discuss this without referencing Israeli state sponsored atrocities and their apartheid policies.

You are a sick filthy fascist anti-Semite liar

Your massive ability to piss people off by pretending to be God's chosen people is not one of them, of course.

A few points here. If I ran into you on the street, not knowing your name and thankfully not having to have a discussion with you, there is no way I could tell you were Jewish unless you told me. So your separateness is a matter of self-identification. In fact, one of the main complaints I hear is that a lot of traditional Jews feel the younger generations are losing their cultural identity to assimilation.

Blacks simply don't have that option. Sure you can name your black kid "Greg Smith" instead of Jamal Smith, and that might get him into the interview, but the minute the HR person sees he's a black dude, he's not getting that job unless they have to fill a quota.

Second point- Hitler didn't just kill the Jews. He killed gays, Roma, Slavs, the disabled, political dissidents. That's the kind of stuff you do when you are a crazy person.

Well, kind of no downplaying. Jews in AMERICA never encountered that kind systematic racism that African-Americans did. Unlike Europe, where they were persecuted for not believing Jesus Did Magic Tricks, America was founded on a notion of freedom of religion in it's founding documents. In Europe, Church and State were intertwined, which is why it kind of sucked if you were a religious minority.

Yes, you look pretty silly when you try to whine about what the Nazis did 80 years ago, but then support the Zionists doing the same kind of shit today.
OK….so here we have another example of antisemitism on the left. Sometimes it can be blatant.

In this case, the liberal goes straight for contempt with the “Chosen people” sneer and disdain for ”Zionists,” who after all are just Jews who believe in Israel’s right to exist,

Next, he does exactly what I said is being done: downplaying it. First, he goes straight to the “blacks have had it worse”. This was my second point in the OP. Liberals downplay antisemitism in relation to racism because they can’t process that a people with so much bigotry against them - a Jew is more likely to be victimized by a hate crime than a black - can be so above average in outcomes, despite all that bigotry,

Then he goes in to diminish the horrors of the attempted genocide of the world’s Jews but bringing in the “yeah, they weren’t the only ones,” thereby minimizing the fact that Jews were the only ones viewed as an inferior race for their religion. Also the very downolaying that landed Whoopi in hot water.

I didn’t realize it when I first posted, but this thread will consist of liberals downplaying antisemitism and demonstrating the points in my OP.

Full official record: What the mufti said to Hitler

The following is an official German record of the meeting between Adolf Hitler and the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini, on November 28, 1941, at the Reich Chancellory in Berlin. (Source: Documents on German Foreign Policy 1918-1945, Series D, Vol XIII, London, 1964.)

Hitler's Mufti, Anti-Semitism and Democrats
Read the book "Icon of Evil, Hitler's Mufti", and see what leads to Anti-Semitism today and the Democrat's part in it. This is the first video. Stay tuned for Part Two

Part Two
Democrats Are Exactly Like Nazis

Nine Bullet Points explaining why Democrats are like Nazis in every way. Also, as mentioned in my video, please see Tucker Carlson's monologue at: LINK

You are a sick filthy fascist anti-Semite liar

Thanks. I’ll check out the video later, but right now I’m fending off the antisemitic liberals.

BTW, isn’t it interesting how the liberals are coming onto the thread, demonstrating the very downplaying and excuse-making for antisemitism I pointed out in the OP? Are they that lacking in self-awareness and driven by hostility to Jews that they don’t see that they’re making my very point?!

Time for Democrats to Address Their Anti-Semitism Problem

Anti-Jewish attacks did not spring forth in a vacuum. Increasingly, the American Left has gone beyond mere criticism of the Jewish State (of the sort that is made against other nations) and adopted the kind of virulent strain of anti-Israel rhetoric that was once mercifully relegated to far-left college campuses.

In this environment, Squad members Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and Rashida Tlaib can falsely accuse Israel of being an “apartheid state” and of employing U.S. military aid to target civilians and children — a new spin on an old blood libel — and experience almost no rebuke from their own party.

The intense opprobrium saved for Israel, and spared authoritarian nations such as China and Iran, betrays the progressive left’s moral corruption. And rather than react in dismay, New York Times progressive columnist Michelle Goldberg lamented that attacks on Jews might undermine the Palestinian political cause. Rather than distance themselves from violence conducted by their allies, former Bernie Sanders surrogate Amer Zahr implored progressives in a video and tweet to “stop condemning anti-Semitism.” He said, “You are not helping. You are playing their games. It’s a distraction.” Instead, he urged followers to say, “Free Palestine — and nothin
g else!”

Time for Democrats to Address Their Anti-Semitism Problem

Anti-Jewish attacks did not spring forth in a vacuum. Increasingly, the American Left has gone beyond mere criticism of the Jewish State (of the sort that is made against other nations) and adopted the kind of virulent strain of anti-Israel rhetoric that was once mercifully relegated to far-left college campuses.

In this environment, Squad members Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and Rashida Tlaib can falsely accuse Israel of being an “apartheid state” and of employing U.S. military aid to target civilians and children — a new spin on an old blood libel — and experience almost no rebuke from their own party.

The intense opprobrium saved for Israel, and spared authoritarian nations such as China and Iran, betrays the progressive left’s moral corruption. And rather than react in dismay, New York Times progressive columnist Michelle Goldberg lamented that attacks on Jews might undermine the Palestinian political cause. Rather than distance themselves from violence conducted by their allies, former Bernie Sanders surrogate Amer Zahr implored progressives in a video and tweet to “stop condemning anti-Semitism.” He said, “You are not helping. You are playing their games. It’s a distraction.” Instead, he urged followers to say, “Free Palestine — and nothin
g else!”
As I’ve said before, the Jewish leftists are the worst! There was also a college professor who implored her Jewish students to focus their efforts on Islamophobia, and forget about antisemitism.

The increased antisemitism on the far-left takes the form of tolerating, downplaying or outright denying hostility toward Jews, as exemplified most recently by Whoopi, but seen elsewhere among leading Democrats such as their unwillingness to issue a focused antisemitism resolution after Omar‘s remarks. The rising antisemitism in Euroe can be attributed largely to Islamic fundamentalists, but there are underlying ideologies among leftists that has seen this phenomenon in America. There seem to be two underlying causes:

1) Jews are seen as White, and liberals say there cannot be racism against whites. This was clearly the “does not compute!” with Whoopi. As liberals have focused on anti-black racism, leading Democrats and liberal organizations, such as the ADL (originally started to fight antisemitism) have claimed that racism cannot be perpetrated toward or suffered by whites. Since the Jews of Europe were white, Whoopi was unable to process that Jews could have been genocided by Hitler due to his belief they were an inferior race, and thus she took race out of the equation.

2) It runs counter to the leftist narrative that a minority so persecuted - simply due to their membership in a minority - can rise to being above average in education, be awarded a disproportionate number of Nobel prizes, and come near the top in income and net worth. This fact negates the claim by liberals that blacks are, on average, below the curve due solely to racism. It speaks to what can be achieved with good choices and positive traits, such as emphasizing education, being disciplined and motivated, and of course delaying childbearing until marriage. Thus, liberals must “explain away” the Jews’ success by downplaying the degree of prejudice against them.

There is a third element contributing to this - the fact that the pro-Arqb, anti-Israel sentiment of liberals has “bled over” or otherwise fed antisemitism - but that is a topic on its own. Let’s try to leave Israel out of this discussion.

All Jews are not white.

What amazes me.

Even though Jews only make up 2% of the population of the US, they make up 6% of Congress. (8% of the Senate)
Muslims make up about 1% of the population of the US, but there have only been four Muslims elected to Congress, ever.
Atheists/Agnostics make up 26% of the population, but there are no openly atheist people in Congress. Most of them at least pretend they believe Jesus did Magic Tricks.

There you go again you racist anti-Semite. Just like you were counting black bodies in the thread about college entrance racism here you are counting Jewish bodies. You are an ignorant racist to the bone. Democrats ae Jew-hating racists, the Squad are full blown fascists and you support it all.

Last edited:
DEMOCRAT’S GROWING ANTI-SEMITISM PROBLEM

While Biden And Democrats Are Allowing Anti-Semitism To Grow In Their Party, This Month’s Elections Show Republicans Are Making Inroads With Jewish Voters

JEWISH AMERICANS HAVE A HOME IN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

• The GOP is making strong inroads with Jewish Americans, fighting on issues that matter to Jewish voters while Democrats allow anti-Israel sentiment and even anti-Semitism to grow in their party.
  • This month’s elections proved Republicans are gaining support within the Jewish community.
BIDEN AND THE DEMOCRATS HAVE A GROWING ANTI-ISRAEL AND ANTI-SEMITISM PROBLEM

BIDEN’S ACTIONS EMBOLDEN ANTI-ISRAEL ACTIVISTS

DEMOCRATS REPEATEDLY REFUSE TO CONDEMN GROWING ANTI-SEMITISM IN THEIR PARTY

JEWISH LEADERS HAVE SLAMMED DEMOCRATS’ BLATANT ANTI-SEMITISM

It’s going to take the Republicans recapturing Congress to put a stop to this. Trump issued an EO to help clamp down on campuses that allow an antisemitic environment to flourish - mostly the liberal schools like NYU and Columbia .- and he wanted it to be permanent legislation. The Republicans were for it, but the Democrats - including Jewish ones - objected because they said it infringed on antisemitic Muslims to express themselves. This is what we are up against as long as Dems keep control.

in a good initial sign, our new Republican Governor is setting up a Commission to Combat Antisemitism. It was a priority - he did it on his first day.

Your massive ability to piss people off by pretending to be God's chosen people is not one of them, of course.

A few points here. If I ran into you on the street, not knowing your name and thankfully not having to have a discussion with you, there is no way I could tell you were Jewish unless you told me. So your separateness is a matter of self-identification. In fact, one of the main complaints I hear is that a lot of traditional Jews feel the younger generations are losing their cultural identity to assimilation.

Blacks simply don't have that option. Sure you can name your black kid "Greg Smith" instead of Jamal Smith, and that might get him into the interview, but the minute the HR person sees he's a black dude, he's not getting that job unless they have to fill a quota.

Second point- Hitler didn't just kill the Jews. He killed gays, Roma, Slavs, the disabled, political dissidents. That's the kind of stuff you do when you are a crazy person.

Well, kind of no downplaying. Jews in AMERICA never encountered that kind systematic racism that African-Americans did. Unlike Europe, where they were persecuted for not believing Jesus Did Magic Tricks, America was founded on a notion of freedom of religion in it's founding documents. In Europe, Church and State were intertwined, which is why it kind of sucked if you were a religious minority.

Yes, you look pretty silly when you try to whine about what the Nazis did 80 years ago, but then support the Zionists doing the same kind of shit today.

^^An excellent example of an anti-semite.

The fact that you have to bring Israel into a discussion of antisemitism, with your lies about it being an apartheid state, does show the link between Israel and Jew hate. Also telling is that on a thread about rising antisemitism and the left’s tendency to downplay, you ignore causes named in the OP, and go straight to your concern for rising Islamophobia. This is an example of the type of antisemitism on the left. Thanks for demonstrating it.
Well if your definition of anti semetism is everyone critical of Israels apartheid state then there doesnt seem to be any basis for discussion with sensible people.

You have extreemist views and do not want to find a solution to the problem.
I think that I may have come across you on other threads where you spout racist nonsense apologies if this is not the case.

First let's start with saying that there's another perfectly reasonable explanation for what Whoopi said. Namely that she spoke before she thought. Seems a more reasonable explanation that she is an anti-semite.

Next I would like to say the following. It is a perfectly reasonable position to have a genuine beef with policies implemented vis a vis the Palestinians by Israel, without being anti-semitic. It is an accusation levelled to easy and often unjustly at those that criticise Israel.

I personally have visited not just Aushwitz, but also several other places connected to the holocaust. The horrors there defy human understanding. That doesn't mean that I as a human am obliged to turn a blind eye when the children of those victims do things that are morally extremely questionable.

By the way. I would like to point out that in Charlotsville there where protesters shouting "Jews will not replace us" the counterprotesters to those people consisted of the big bad bogeyman of the right, namely ANTIFA. That is actual anti semitism and those opposing that motive have been vilified by the right ever since.
I think you need to stop blaming one side or another for anti-Semitism.....because there's enough of it to go around for everyone.
The point should have been that Whoopie's reason for being an anti Semite is the fact that she feels that blacks deserve special consideration and different treatment because of their skin color. She's a textbook racist.

Well if your definition of anti semetism is everyone critical of Israels apartheid state then there doesnt seem to be any basis for discussion with sensible people.

You have extreemist views and do not want to find a solution to the problem.
I think that I may have come across you on other threads where you spout racist nonsense apologies if this is not the case.

How did I define antisemitism as those critical of Israel? I defined it, on the lib side, as denial or downplaying of Jew-hate, as Whoopi did. I said this thread was NOT about Israel because I realized it would bring out all the liberal antisemites with their double standards. But some of you are so drive by hostility for Jews that you can’t help yourself.

Also, are you the Brit? The big influx of antisemitic Muslims is driving Jew-hate there. Given your expressed concern about Islamophobia on a thread about antisemitism, well….I wonder.

Last edited:
Just like Whoopi said, Jews were white so there as no racism in Nazi Germany. It was all just a white thingy.

This is how the Left has been programmed.
Yup. Even the ADL has redefined racism as not applying if the victims are white. Horrible.

How did I define antisemitism as those critical of Israel? I defined it, on the lib side, as denial or downplaying of Jew-hate, as Whoopi did. I said this thread was NOT about Israel because I realized it would bring out all the liberal antisemites with their double standards. But some of you are so drive by hostility for Jews that you can’t help yourself.

Also, are you the Brit? The big influx of antisemitic Muslims is driving Jew-hate there. Given your expressed concern about Islamophobia on a thread about antisemitism, well….I wonder.
Well you wanted to discuss the roots of anti semetism and I gave you a perfectly valid example. I am not sure what kind of discussion that you want.

I have been accused of anti semetism on here previously and I must admit the first time it happened it upset me. Then I realised to is a default position for extremists to silence criticism of the apartheid regime. Its just meaningless.

Its also really stupid. My mindset is that if I am being accused of this how genuine are the other claims being made ?

You run the risk of losing support from the vast majority of decent people in the world . People who sympathise with Palestinians are not nazis although some might be.

Apartheid is never acceptable but I reckon you would support that in the US where it existed till the 60s. You need to reset your compass.

Forum List

Back