Who won the debate? (Poll)

Who won the debate?

• The old fat moron who disagrees with my preferred candidate.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Who won the debate? The candidate you support, or the literal Neanderthal who dares to disagree with you?

I heard Joe wiped the floor with the blob.

Heard?

I'm sure there will be some soundbites to back you up.

especially on MSNBC and CNN.

I watched it.

and my decision to not vote for either was not shaken in the least.

Biden wiped the floor with the blob. I'm sure in the minds of a lot of Republicans, it made them long for the days of Obama and Romney.... Trump sounded like a message board poster.

So you watched it...

Did the blob really say, "Stand down but stand by" to the Proud boys?
Biden wiped the floor with the blob.

Not really.

Neither showed much as far as being presidential.
Trump did a lot of interrupting, Biden did his fair share.

If you're going to opine on something, it's a good idea to know the subject.

That's what I heard.

I'm sure by now you can find a soundbite on it.
Biden stood his ground. Not bad for someone who supposedly couldn't find the stage. He wiped the floor with your blob.

Wow...telling a white supremacist group to "stand by". If that doesn't give you pause in constantly defending Trump...tell us; what will?
If that doesn't give you pause in constantly defending Trump...tell us; what will?

When are you, and the other idiots claiming that, going to grow up?

"Biden stood his ground."

HTF would you know?

You didn't watch it.
So you had to watch it to know the details of the event? Strange metric you're trying to impose.

Again, the guy you worship is telling violent white supremacists to "stand by". IF that doesn't give you pause to reconsider your devotion to this dope...what will?

President Trump clobbered him with questions the media never asks. Wallace was a disgrace constantly interrupting President Trump.

I think the only mistakes made by President Trump was not letting Biden try to finish his sentences. He’d start to get confused and stumbling, and President Trump would jump in.

Biden was so pathetic. All he did was deny anything he didn’t like. He refused to say if he would stack the court or not, he couldn’t name one police group that backs him. He claimed he is the Democratic Party, yet when asked why he doesn’t ask Dem Mayors and Governors to stop the endless riots, he claims he’s just a citizen. What a schmuck.

Who won the debate? The candidate you support, or the literal Neanderthal who dares to disagree with you?

jOE REMEMBER TO THANK THE MODERATOR FOR THE DEBATE---------STARTED OFF OK AND THEN LIED HIS AZZ OFF THE ENTIRE TIME----tRUMP CALLED HIM OUT AND DESPITE THE MODERATES ATTEMPTS TO KEEP tRUMP FROM GOING after Biden for lying-------trump got his point across.

Didn't land the punch back.. Look more like SuperTroll melting down.. Which is unfortunate, because had the Prez FOCUSED on the actual questions and dropped the troll schtick -- he could have creamed Biden on all his non-responsive answers and emotional garbage about Covid and Global Warming and all the other questions..

Heard?

I watched it.

Biden wiped the floor with the blob. I'm sure in the minds of a lot of Republicans, it made them long for the days of Obama and Romney.... Trump sounded like a message board poster.

So you watched it...

Why not------------the Proud boys aren't the problem---the terrorsits BLM And antifa are. How come you have so much trouble understanding the diffenece.

White supremacists are not a problem? Whatever you say Adoph.

Heard?

I watched it.

So you watched it...

Not really.

That's what I heard.

Biden stood his ground. Not bad for someone who supposedly couldn't find the stage. He wiped the floor with your blob.

Wow...telling a white supremacist group to "stand by". If that doesn't give you pause in constantly defending Trump...tell us; what will?
If that doesn't give you pause in constantly defending Trump...tell us; what will?

HTF would you know?

You didn't watch it.
So you had to watch it to know the details of the event? Strange metric you're trying to impose.

Again, the guy you worship is telling violent white supremacists to "stand by". IF that doesn't give you pause to reconsider your devotion to this dope...what will?

Makes for first hand information.

you should try it when you grow up.

Sound like your opinion was formed before the debate was even scheduled.

Don't bother responding little girl.

I hate discussing things with uninformed people.

Which, you have admitted you are.

Trump was the strongest. Biden was trying to get a word in edge wise and had trouble on multiple occasions articulating simple words. Trump scored a punch with Hunter Biden's ill gotten money and Biden countered with his dead son Bo who was not part of the discussion at all. Trump had to remind him the conversation was about Hunter. Wallace tried to control the debate but was largely unsuccessful. Next time there ought to be a free for all. All that being said, in this highly divided political climate, IMO the debate changed few minds.

Last edited:

Heard?

I watched it.

So you watched it...

Not really.

That's what I heard.

HTF would you know?

You didn't watch it.

I didn't know you lord and master was going to tell a bunch of violent white supremacists to "stand by". That was unexpected. I did know Biden was going to do great relative to the caricature you guys created for him.
He did better than I expected in slapping your blob down over and over again.

If I'm Biden...I'm hoping for two more debates just like this.

The president looked like a disgruntled message board loser....probably why you identify with him so well.

Heard?

I watched it.

So you watched it...

Not really.

That's what I heard.

HTF would you know?

You didn't watch it.

I didn't know you lord and master was going to tell a bunch of violent white supremacists to "stand by". That was unexpected. I did know Biden was going to do great relative to the caricature you guys created for him.

The president looked like a disgruntled message board loser....probably why you identify with him so well.

Like I said

preformed opinion.

no sense talking to you til at least tomorrow.

Enjoy the basement.

President Trump won. The American people continue to lose. We continue to lose because the radical left and neutered republicans will lie, cheat, steal and genocide us to prevent Donald Trump's reelection and to preserve the status of Roe v. Wade, and also to force the New Green Deal on our civilization in order to remake the state of human existence.
Trump lost big time. He spazzed out and made an ass of himself for the duration of the whole debate. He could not even denounce white supremacists and particularly The Proud Boys. It was a gimme and he couldn't handle it because he is an undicipline extremist racist at heart (having gotten it from his father) and showed his racist flag, telling the Proud Boys to "Stand back and Stand by". He proved he is not a man of character. He is a president of the 35%, for the 35% and for the 35%. Obviously does not give a damn about anybody else in the country.

President Trump won. The American people continue to lose. We continue to lose because the radical left and neutered republicans will lie, cheat, steal and genocide us to prevent Donald Trump's reelection and to preserve the status of Roe v. Wade, and also to force the New Green Deal on our civilization in order to remake the state of human existence.
Trump lost big time. He spazzed out and made an ass of himself for the duration of the whole debate. He could not even denounce white supremacists and particularly The Proud Boys. It was a gimme and he couldn't handle it because he is an undicipline extremist racist at heart (having gotten it from his father) and showed his racist flag, telling the Proud Boys to "Stand back and Stand by". He proved he is not a man of character. He is a president of the 35%, for the 35% and for the 35%. Obviously does not give a damn about anybody else in the country.

He could not even denounce white supremacists and particularly The Proud Boys.

Proud Boys are White Supremacists?

Someone forgot to tell these 'Proud Boys".

Biden lost the debate.

He refused to answer two questions posed to him by Wallace.

Biden claimed that "packing the court" is not an issue. That is pure nonsense.
It is very much an issue and one that the voters need to know. Plus he still won't give us his
list about who his SCOTUS choice will be.

Biden proved he is no leader and is incapable of being transparent with the American people.

Biden is the challenger. He cannot win by tying, he must win by being decisive. He lost.

Trump mopped the floor with Xiden..... "super predators", "last in your class", "what law enforcement endorsed you?", "why did the Russians give Hunter $3.5M?"...... multiply by 50

Trump did a number on chrissy too.... I'll bet that little gash is on suicide watch for a few weeks....

:abgg2q.jpg:
HE Got Biden to disavow the policies of the left and he made Biden look weak. Biden couldn't call the mayor and governor in Oregon, because he held no office, wtf??????

Heard?

I watched it.

So you watched it...

Not really.

That's what I heard.

HTF would you know?

You didn't watch it.

You support a guy who was ABSENT on Covid while getting your party's nomination and NOW he has a plan.. Except he never explained it.. Said a couple weeks that "NOBODY HAD TO DIE" from the pandemic -- but no one has a clue TODAY what he would have differently from this clusterfuck of "a debate"...

You vote for WINNERS and we all lose.. Because the 2 parties KNOW they could run anybody and STILL have a horse race...

Heard?

I watched it.

So you watched it...

Not really.

That's what I heard.

HTF would you know?

You didn't watch it.

pROUD boys aren't white racists------why do you insist on trying to smear them? No morals or no clue?

Trump mopped the floor with Xiden..... "super predators", "last in your class", "what law enforcement endorsed you?", "why did the Russians give Hunter $3.5M?"...... multiply by 50

Trump did a number on chrissy too.... I'll bet that little gash is on suicide watch for a few weeks....

HE Got Biden to disavow the policies of the left and he made Biden look weak. Biden couldn't call the mayor and governor in Oregon, because he held no office, wtf??????
Biden looked feckless and weak... SO your a private citizen, that should not have stopped you unless you thought it was going to help you... Biden was approving of the violence becasue it was helping him, or so he thought..

Biden looked feckless and weak... SO your a private citizen, that should not have stopped you unless you thought it was going to help you... Biden was approving of the violence becasue it was helping him, or so he thought..
Yeah, Trump didnt win like an establishment candidate....but he won because Biden had to trash his own base......Trump is a master

Forum List

Back