Who won the debate? (Poll)

Who won the debate?

• The old fat moron who disagrees with my preferred candidate.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Trump won, but not as convincingly as he should have. Of course, the bar was set so low for Biden that his stuttering cadence and dodging of questions was outweighed by the fact that he didn't totally lose it.
More debates are scheduled, and the one who avoids them will be revealed as the true loser.

Trump mopped the floor with Xiden..... "super predators", "last in your class", "what law enforcement endorsed you?", "why did the Russians give Hunter $3.5M?"...... multiply by 50

Trump did a number on chrissy too.... I'll bet that little gash is on suicide watch for a few weeks....

:abgg2q.jpg:
HE Got Biden to disavow the policies of the left and he made Biden look weak. Biden couldn't call the mayor and governor in Oregon, because he held no office, wtf??????
Biden looked feckless and weak... SO your a private citizen, that should not have stopped you unless you thought it was going to help you... Biden was approving of the violence becasue it was helping him, or so he thought..
Yeah, Trump didnt win like an establishment candidate....but he won because Biden had to trash his own base......Trump is a master
Now biden must do damage control to reclaim his base.

Trump won, but not as convincingly as he should have. Of course, the bar was set so low for Biden that his stuttering cadence and dodging of questions was outweighed by the fact that he didn't totally lose it.
More debates are scheduled, and the one who avoids them will be revealed as the true loser.
Yeah Trump missed some. I love the fact he banned CRT, I wish he would have had more detail about how bad it was....but it's good it is now being under the microscope......that program is the most evil insidious commie bullshit.

Trump beat the Wallace/Biden team tonight. Wallace used one question to Trump to promote a lie that was fact checked and found to have been taken out of context and used by the lame stream media and Joe Biden.

To hell with Chris Wallace! Trump didn’t call the Neo-Nazi’s “fine people”!

Wallace should have known this, but he asked his question to Trump tonight as if he thought Biden’s claim years back was true.

USA TODAY
f3646b2c4af13fccacc32d62f1ed057479c8cfc2_2_690x387.jpeg

Trump's Charlottesville comments twisted by Joe Biden and the media

Sure, Trump said there were 'fine people on both sides' but in the next breath he condemned 'neo-Nazis and White nationalists.' Don't leave that out.

Chris Wallace is a disingenuous prick!

Trump mopped the floor with Xiden..... "super predators", "last in your class", "what law enforcement endorsed you?", "why did the Russians give Hunter $3.5M?"...... multiply by 50

Trump did a number on chrissy too.... I'll bet that little gash is on suicide watch for a few weeks....

HE Got Biden to disavow the policies of the left and he made Biden look weak. Biden couldn't call the mayor and governor in Oregon, because he held no office, wtf??????
Biden looked feckless and weak... SO your a private citizen, that should not have stopped you unless you thought it was going to help you... Biden was approving of the violence becasue it was helping him, or so he thought..
Trump people disagree with you. They think more violence and unrest the better it is for trump.
“The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order,” Ms. Conway said on “Fox & Friends.” She told the interviewers she had seen a quote from a Wisconsin restaurant owner to the effect that protesters were actually helping to get Mr. Trump re-elected.

This is probably one reason the white supremacist, proud boys and militia group are doing counter protests. Make no mistake, I do not approve of the BLM movement as it is a lie, as black lives only matter if a cop shoots a black, whether the black was a criminal or not. At the same time they are completely silent on black on black murder that has taken far more black live. I simply do not approve or support the radicals on either side.

Trump people disagree with you. They think more violence and unrest the better it is for trump.
“The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order,” Ms. Conway said on “Fox & Friends.” She told the interviewers she had seen a quote from a Wisconsin restaurant owner to the effect that protesters were actually helping to get Mr. Trump re-elected.

This is probably one reason the white supremacist, proud boys and militia group are doing counter protests. Make no mistake, I do not approve of the BLM movement as it is a lie, as black lives only matter if a cop shoots a black, whether the black was a criminal or not. At the same time they are completely silent on black on black murder that has taken far more black live. I simply do not approve or support the radicals on either side.
No that is simply not true. And you know that line is bullshit. Its the left doing the violence and the left is not condemning it.

America lost.
I grew up watching and admiring American presidents growing up in a far foreign country. How classy, composed and presidential they were.
Now you see a childish troll that paved his way to the presidency with insults, mocking and name calling.
It wasn't. a debate, it was a shouting game...both the moderator and Biden tried their best to keep the debate civil but trump kept on disrupting like the elite childish brat he is.
America presidency will never gain the respect it once had.

Who won the debate? The candidate you support, or the literal Neanderthal who dares to disagree with you?

I heard Joe wiped the floor with the blob.

Heard?

I'm sure there will be some soundbites to back you up.

especially on MSNBC and CNN.

I watched it.

and my decision to not vote for either was not shaken in the least.

Biden wiped the floor with the blob. I'm sure in the minds of a lot of Republicans, it made them long for the days of Obama and Romney.... Trump sounded like a message board poster.

So you watched it...

Did the blob really say, "Stand down but stand by" to the Proud boys?
So you're here to discuss a debate that YOU didn't watch? Only you, Candy...

Who won the debate? The candidate you support, or the literal Neanderthal who dares to disagree with you?

I heard Joe wiped the floor with the blob.

Heard?

I'm sure there will be some soundbites to back you up.

especially on MSNBC and CNN.

I watched it.

and my decision to not vote for either was not shaken in the least.

Biden wiped the floor with the blob. I'm sure in the minds of a lot of Republicans, it made them long for the days of Obama and Romney.... Trump sounded like a message board poster.

So you watched it...

Did the blob really say, "Stand down but stand by" to the Proud boys?
So you're here to discuss a debate that YOU didn't watch? Only you, Candy...
He doesn't need to watch.......he was just hoping Biden didn't have a seizure

No that is simply not true. And you know that line is bullshit. Its the left doing the violence and the left is not condemning it.
That is a governor and mayor thing, not a president thing unless you would like to live under Federal Government troop rule. Anybody that want Federal troops on the streets is a fool. Kelly Ann quote is accurate. You can fact check it yourself if you want. Trump encourages it. I saw a Proud Boys log with the Stand Back and Stand By new motto. The whole country saw trump tonight. Most, including many republican (not necessarily trumpers) were ashamed and revolted.
<iframe width="727" height="409" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That is a governor and mayor thing, not a president thing unless you would like to live under Federal Government troop rule. Anybody that want Federal troops on the streets is a fool. Kelly Ann quote is accurate. You can fact check it yourself if you want. Trump encourages it. I saw a Proud Boys log with the Stand Back and Stand By new motto. The whole country saw trump tonight. Most, including many republican (not necessarily trumpers) were ashamed and revolted.
<iframe width="727" height="409" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How exactly is it that you know many Republicans were "ashamed and revolted"? Did they call you up and tell you so?

Trump drove a bus over Biden for 90 minutes. Trump did the moderators job for him asking Biden the tough questions.

How exactly is it that you know many Republicans were "ashamed and revolted"? Did they call you up and tell you so?

Read the editorials tomorrow. You will hear a lot of repudiation to go along with what many republicans have already said.

The Trump-haters don't know the difference between saying that something bad happening (the violence) benefits Trump and wanting the bad things to happen. Trump has offered to send federal agents to stop the violence, but the Democrat mayors and governors refuse his offers. They are wanting bad things to happen.

They will do all they can to destroy our economy so that Trump might lose some votes. They WANT bad things to happen so Trump gets the blame. They WANT the economy to collapse. They WANT to defund the police and let the crime rates soar. They WANT to keep the country locked down and cause business failures. Several Democrats have given lip service to reopening businesses...but only AFTER THE ELECTION!

Biden didn't self destruct as so many thought he might, so that was in his favor. Trump was even more emphatically Trump, and that played equally to those who like and those who detest that. So, the edge is to Biden by default, not by quality. How can anyone support such a blatant egoist and self aggrandizer as Trump? How can anyone support those who voted for the Iraq catastrophe and engaged in the Syria catastrophe? Neither of the duopoly's 'candidates' are worthy.

WRong because you're full of shit. First he's the LEADER of the DEMOCRAT PARTY. So he should call them and tell them to stop the violence....100 days of violence in Portland, by left wing (aka democrats) activists......The mayor did nothing, the governor did nothing...he should have told them to cut it out and stop the violence cold....unless you like the violence, do you like violence?

So I am proud my President got Biden to say......meh, violence perpetrated by members of my party is just fine.....

Read the editorials tomorrow. You will hear a lot of repudiation to go along with what many republicans have already said.

Just the RINOS voting for Biden....no one cares what they thought.....so how does it feel to have your party leader basically say I disavow all of the policies you like?
Medicare for all.....fuck no
Green New Deal.....fuck no
Prison Reform.....fuck no

or do you think he's lying and will pass it after he's elected?

Forum List

Back