Who won last night?

With Democrats in control of the House do you predict more compromise, or more gridlock?

Dude, have you looked at the national news lately? Does this look like a country that's in the mood to compromise about anything?
Listening to Fox Rush Etc BS propaganda and Hate, it's not surprising that's what you idiots believe. However the Democratic Party continues to be the only place for civility and compromise. Pelosi already said so.
This is how sheepish the left are "However the Democratic Party continues to be the only place for civility and compromise. Pelosi already said so"

Yeah get in my face with your civility, I'm gonna show you a civil ass whoopin.
you are so distracted by garbage hate propaganda you don't know you are voting against your own interests, super duper.
oh, what are my interests....please tell me

With Democrats in control of the House do you predict more compromise, or more gridlock?

Dude, have you looked at the national news lately? Does this look like a country that's in the mood to compromise about anything?
Listening to Fox Rush Etc BS propaganda and Hate, it's not surprising that's what you idiots believe. However the Democratic Party continues to be the only place for civility and compromise. Pelosi already said so.
This is how sheepish the left are "However the Democratic Party continues to be the only place for civility and compromise. Pelosi already said so"

Doesn’t exactly sound like a winner does he aaronleland ?

aZgrZw6_700b.jpg

all kinda depends on how you look at it......sure some gained & some lost seats......but the expected BLUE WAVE was only a trickle of a ripple and that's still got the Dems scratching their heads cause they expected so much more.
They'll go back to the drawing board on their next plan of BS attacks for the 2020.

all kinda depends on how you look at it......sure some gained & some lost seats......but the expected BLUE WAVE was only a trickle of a ripple and that's still got the Dems scratching their heads cause they expected so much more.
They'll go back to the drawing board on their next plan of BS attacks for the 2020.
It is time for media and posters to figure out that three to 4% of trump supporters refuse to answer pollsters, and take that into account. Major what's his name on CBS finally did.

Almost every embattled republican that President campaigned for won the election. That having been said the only logical conclusion was that it was a victory for democrats and a defeat for America. You can bet your ass that democrats will spend the next two years trying to undo the last presidential election even if it takes undermining the economy and letting the Country go to hell while they squabble over power. On the plus side in my congressional district in Va. democrats tried to ride the "Red Hen" (Lexington) incident where Trump's press secretary was deliberately insulted but the republican Ben Cline won in a 20 point landslide to replace his former boss Bob Goodlatte.

Democrats keep telling me that they're the winners despite no "blue wave" materializing. Republicans keep telling me that they're the winners, despite losing the House, because they picked up seats in the Senate. I'm confused. Who won last night?
It was a wash. The dems have a narrow lead in the house, the pubs picked up some senate seats. Who really won, will only be known by how everything plays out. Neither side can claim a total victory.

The Democratic Party are going to pick up 30-some seats in the House of Representatives.

The Democratic Party picked up 7 Governorships including many in the midwest. This will have huge effects on district redrawing for the 2020 election.

Just look at trump's press conference today for more reference on who won.

Almost every embattled republican that President campaigned for won the election. That having been said the only logical conclusion was that it was a victory for democrats and a defeat for America. You can bet your ass that democrats will spend the next two years trying to undo the last presidential election even if it takes undermining the economy and letting the Country go to hell while they squabble over power. On the plus side in my congressional district in Va. democrats tried to ride the "Red Hen" (Lexington) incident where Trump's press secretary was deliberately insulted but the republican Ben Cline won in a 20 point landslide to replace his former boss Bob Goodlatte.

Scott Walker?

Also, dude 2016 is over. Move On

It's easy, don't get in people's faces....

aZgrZw6_700b.jpg
ooooh where can I get one of those!

Trump won....we got no wall and McCain stopped any changes to Obamacare but 90% of Trumps promises have been kept.
/——/ And notice we blame ourselves and not the Russians for our loss. We’ll learn from it. The nice news is we got rid of 41 RINOs for good.

Trump won....we got no wall and McCain stopped any changes to Obamacare but 90% of Trumps promises have been kept.
/——/ And notice we blame ourselves and not the Russians for our loss. We’ll learn from it. The nice news is we got rid of 41 RINOs for good.

Thats because, unlike the blob’s election, there aren’t 11 intelligence agencies reporting Russian involvement in the election, at least five confirmed meetings between Republican operatives and various Russian officials, lies about the meetings from the Republican operatives….

These are facts and none are in dispute.

Boehner, Cantor, McCain and all the RINO are targeted for elimination from our political life

And say no to neoconservative RINO buttpipes like Boehner, Cantor, Ryan, McCain, Graham and McConnell! :)

3. Cantor is a RINO,

Nice try…

You guys said Cantor was a RINO. The guy he lost to got beat by a girl named Abigail yesterday. LOL

come on franco....your replies are not very civil.....

Forum List

Back