Who won last night?

You have divided government and gridlock for the next two years so depending on your point of view no one won or everyone did.

The R’s had 2 chambers.
Now
The R’s have 1 chamber.

Its vividly clear who won…the party that took the chamber from the ones who had it.

R's have Senate, White House, and SCOTUS. D's won the booby prize the House. Have fun being obstructed by the Senate for the next 2 years LOL.
You think the House and control of rhe budget and how funds are used and conduct investigations into all government agencies is a booby prize?

You think the House can force a GOP Senate and GOP President to pass and sign their bills? LOL We will Harry Reid your ass pass all the House bills you want.

The House controls the purse. Trump can’t do anything without them. Neither can the Senate.

Added to which, Democrats now hav control of House oversight committees: the House Intelligence Commitee, the Judicial Committee, Ways and Means. The first order of business will be subpoenas for Trump’s personal income tax filings. Dems have already said that.

They will also be recalling witnesses who lied to the initial Congressional hearing into Russian interference. People like Don Jr. who flagrantly lied in his first appearance. And people they didn’t bother to call before like Papadopolous.

What a wonderful idea! I'm sure that another round of vicious hearings and personal vendettas will really impress the voters for 2020. Look what a grand idea it was with JUSTICE Kavanaugh!

All you've won is the power to make yourselves look more insane and toxic. Congratulations. Run with that.

America. The birthplace of actual democracy. And now a place where fewer votes gives your party political power.

Won't be long now.

America has never been a direct democracy. The fact that YOU just discovered how it works doesn't mean it hasn't always done so. YOU are just really, really slow on the uptake.

The R’s had 2 chambers.
Now
The R’s have 1 chamber.

Its vividly clear who won…the party that took the chamber from the ones who had it.
President and SCOTUS. Reps have two branches and a half of the other. Dems failed once again.

Dem's brought a House win to a Senate fight :auiqs.jpg:
Trump won He always wins even when he loses ,,,,just ask him

Blues is trying desperately to convince others of something he doesn’t believe himself. Sad really.

If you have to try to convince others that you’ve won…it’s a sure sign that you lost.

You mean the way you are?

You won control of a Congressional House your own party has spent decades emasculating. Would you mind telling us what glorious achievements you think you can accomplish with it now?
Protecting ACA, no more tax cuts for the rich, no more GOP b******* legislation...

The R’s had 2 chambers.
Now
The R’s have 1 chamber.

R's have Senate, White House, and SCOTUS. D's won the booby prize the House. Have fun being obstructed by the Senate for the next 2 years LOL.
You think the House and control of rhe budget and how funds are used and conduct investigations into all government agencies is a booby prize?

You think the House can force a GOP Senate and GOP President to pass and sign their bills? LOL We will Harry Reid your ass pass all the House bills you want.

The House controls the purse. Trump can’t do anything without them. Neither can the Senate.

Added to which, Democrats now hav control of House oversight committees: the House Intelligence Commitee, the Judicial Committee, Ways and Means. The first order of business will be subpoenas for Trump’s personal income tax filings. Dems have already said that.

They will also be recalling witnesses who lied to the initial Congressional hearing into Russian interference. People like Don Jr. who flagrantly lied in his first appearance. And people they didn’t bother to call before like Papadopolous.

What a wonderful idea! I'm sure that another round of vicious hearings and personal vendettas will really impress the voters for 2020. Look what a grand idea it was with JUSTICE Kavanaugh!

All you've won is the power to make yourselves look more insane and toxic. Congratulations. Run with that.
But innumerable Benghazi Congressional investigations were just fine right, super duper? Or Foster investigations? I'll bet any amount Democrats do a lot less investigating than the GOP does. And none of it total BS like yours...

President and SCOTUS. Reps have two branches and a half of the other. Dems failed once again.

Dem's brought a House win to a Senate fight :auiqs.jpg:
Trump won He always wins even when he loses ,,,,just ask him

Blues is trying desperately to convince others of something he doesn’t believe himself. Sad really.

If you have to try to convince others that you’ve won…it’s a sure sign that you lost.

You mean the way you are?

You won control of a Congressional House your own party has spent decades emasculating. Would you mind telling us what glorious achievements you think you can accomplish with it now?
Protecting ACA, no more tax cuts for the rich, no more GOP b******* legislation...
No more hiding investigations damning Trump and other republicans

The R’s had 2 chambers.
Now
The R’s have 1 chamber.

Nothing and no one can look more toxic than Donald Trump and the Republican Party. They sold their souls when Reagan was elected, and they have become more vicious, toxic and full of hate with each passing year. From a 6 year Special Counsel investigation which produced a lie about a blow job, to Mitch McConnell promising that Barrack Obama would be a one-term president on his inauguration day, to locking up babies in cages, the Republicans have proven over and over again there is no limit to the depths they will sink to in order to retain power.

What you really is that Democrats are starting to look and sound more like Republicans I guess you forgot that it was Brett Kavenaugh who decided that Bill Clinton should be questioned aggressively about his sexual relationships with Monica Lewinsky. I personally think that Kavenaugh brought this on himself. He thought this kind of personal vendetta and toxic questioning was just fine when he was going after Bill Clinton. But when he's on the receiving end, well that's just not fair. Karma is a bitch, and the difference here is that Monica was ready and willing to participate. The relationship was inappropriate and just plan immoral, but it was consenual.

Instead Republicans continue to lie to the American public, and the continue to destroy the American education system, the economy, the intelligence community, and your cities, all in service to the top 10% and their agenda. They've even sold out to Vladimir Putin and his cadre of oligarchs, and they're all doing their best to turn the USA into another dictatorship to be looted for personal benefit.

Nothing and no one can look more toxic than Donald Trump and the Republican Party. They sold their souls when Reagan was elected, and they have become more vicious, toxic and full of hate with each passing year. From a 6 year Special Counsel investigation which produced a lie about a blow job, to Mitch McConnell promising that Barrack Obama would be a one-term president on his inauguration day, to locking up babies in cages, the Republicans have proven over and over again there is no limit to the depths they will sink to in order to retain power.

What you really is that Democrats are starting to look and sound more like Republicans I guess you forgot that it was Brett Kavenaugh who decided that Bill Clinton should be questioned aggressively about his sexual relationships with Monica Lewinsky. I personally think that Kavenaugh brought this on himself. He thought this kind of personal vendetta and toxic questioning was just fine when he was going after Bill Clinton. But when he's on the receiving end, well that's just not fair. Karma is a bitch, and the difference here is that Monica was ready and willing to participate. The relationship was inappropriate and just plan immoral, but it was consenual.

Instead Republicans continue to lie to the American public, and the continue to destroy the American education system, the economy, the intelligence community, and your cities, all in service to the top 10% and their agenda. They've even sold out to Vladimir Putin and his cadre of oligarchs, and they're all doing their best to turn the USA into another dictatorship to be looted for personal benefit.

Like I said, honey, I wouldn't convince you otherwise for the world. Whatever you leftists do, DEFINITELY tell each other that it's okay because "No one could be worse than Trump. Trump is the epitome of evil, and that makes anything to stop him okay." Do not stop telling yourselves that you are big heroes, that the American people admire your "bravery". PLEASE keep being exactly what you are.

Like I said, honey, I wouldn't convince you otherwise for the world. Whatever you leftists do, DEFINITELY tell each other that it's okay because "No one could be worse than Trump. Trump is the epitome of evil, and that makes anything to stop him okay." Do not stop telling yourselves that you are big heroes, that the American people admire your "bravery". PLEASE keep being exactly what you are.

I'm not doing anything. You're doing all of this to yourselves. I'm sitting here, in Canada with my universal health care, and my indexed pensions watch the USA going down the same road that the Roman Republic went, and for the same reasons. Overspending on military, and the quest for personal power and wealth by the narcistic and greedy.

You, are responsible for this mess. And you're making it worse every day.

Trump gets 2020 easy. Six more years of butthurt!! Ouch!
tenor.gif

The GOP should re-take the House and the senate in 2022....and magically there will be no calls for audits or chains-of-custody affidavits from the right to confirm the victory.

2024? Still too early.
At least you are being honest but who knows what will happen.

Do I think Trump voting base will take the House and Senate?

Yes, and God help us and I do not see Biden winning a second term nor Harris winning at all…

Forum List

Back