Who will win the nomination for the Democrats?

• Mayor Pete

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • I’m feeling the Bern

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Squaw Warren

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Little Mikey Bloomberg

• Plugs Biden

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • 80s sitcom Mom Klobuchar

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Math Yang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HIllary will jump back in

• Someone else ( post who)

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
Totally agree. The dems will turnout in their urban plantations, but not the blue-collar folks in the rest of the country.
In 2016 Trump got way more crossover votes than Hillary, 2020 will be the same, more democrats will vote for Trump than Republicans voting for the dem nominee.

Uh, not really.

Trump got less of a percentage of the vote than Romney did. He got less of the White Vote than Romney did.

What did Hillary in was that too many self-righteous people voted third parties figuring Hillary was going to win anyway.

No, what did her in was ignoring certain key states she thought she had locked up.

No, what did her in was ignoring certain key states she thought she had locked up.

Because people in those key states thought they could safely vote for third parties because she had it in the bag.

YES, she should have expended resources to get out the vote in those states. She shouldn't have pissed away money in Arizona which was never going to happen.

AnqSSBg.jpg

I know the DNC doesn’t want Bernie, but it seems like he will likely win.

What say you?

I would put money on Bernie at this point. Bernie has an advantage the rest of them don't- dedicated followers.

Any of them would be an improvement over the Orange Shitgibbon.
President Trump already did the hard part. He won in 2016. You think you would learn a lesson. You did not. You are what you accuse Trump to be. Only he is trying to keep promises that do not destroy the peasants.

Why, specifically, would you rather have a communist than Trump?

What specific policies of Bernie’s will make your day to day life different?

Well, I won't have to Cringe every time I see the Orange Racist on TV proving he's a fucking moron. That would make my life a lot better.
You know Joe, you parrot the Lame Stream Media very well. Only idiots and traitors think President Trump is a racist. Which one are you. Oh yeah, you are also a racist faggot from upper Chicago...

Kanye West tells Trump MAGA hat made him feel like 'Superman' - CNNPolitics
https://mtonews.com/11382-2-shaq-donald-trump

Why, specifically, would you rather have a communist than Trump?

What specific policies of Bernie’s will make your day to day life different?

Well, I won't have to Cringe every time I see the Orange Racist on TV proving he's a fucking moron. That would make my life a lot better.
You know Joe, you parrot the Lame Stream Media very well. Only idiots and traitors think President Trump is a racist. Which one are you. Oh yeah, you are also a racist faggot from upper Chicago...

Kanye West tells Trump MAGA hat made him feel like 'Superman' - CNNPolitics
https://mtonews.com/11382-2-shaq-donald-trump

All paid race traitors!

Uh, Trump is a racist... if we found tape of him blurting out the N-word tomorrow, you'd still be claiming he wasn't.
So why is it okay for black people to use the N-word all the time, then when a black person calls a white person a "cracker" that person isnt considered a racist? Only white people can be racist? Is that it Joe?

So why is it okay for black people to use the N-word all the time, then when a black person calls a white person a "cracker" that person isnt considered a racist? Only white people can be racist? Is that it Joe?

There's a school of thought that since Racism is institution, and because blacks lack the institutional power to be act on their biases, that they really can't be racist.

Racism isn't just someone being a bigot. It's a system that validates that bigotry. Trump was caught in the 1970's discriminating against black people in housing. He paid a minor fine. The racist system backed him up. He took out full page ads calling for the execution of innocent black men. He paid no price for that when it was discovered they were innocent. I could go on and on.

Bloomberg is the only Democrat I'd vote for. He's not really a Democrat, or at least a 2020 Democrat.

If it's Bernie, I'm almost certainly going to vote for Trump. In 2016, I would rather have had a criminal over a crazy person. In 2020, I'd rather have a crazy person over a communist.

But I think Bernie can win it all. Republicans underestimate him at their peril.

Forum List

Back