Who will win the nomination for the Democrats?

• Mayor Pete

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • I’m feeling the Bern

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Squaw Warren

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Little Mikey Bloomberg

• Plugs Biden

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • 80s sitcom Mom Klobuchar

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Math Yang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HIllary will jump back in

• Someone else ( post who)

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
Oprah is going to cave at the 11th hour and agree to be selected by the super delegates.

And change her name to Henrietta Woketardia, come out as the Lesbian we all know she is, lose that weight to get down to 400 lbs.

She's perfect. Black, Lesbian, Women, that is overweight, angry and shrill so most of the same can identify with her.

Far too early to tell.

Who will be the final 3?
Don't know. I'm hoping for Sanders, but it's too early to tell.

When do you think you will be able to predict who will win?
Who knows? A clear front-runner will develop, then we will all know.

If you pick the wrong person on an internet message board bad things will happen to you.
Doubtful.

I honestly don't know how this will turn out. I told you who I would prefer, what else do you want?

Who will be the final 3?

If you pick the wrong person on an internet message board bad things will happen to you.
If you pick Pete Buttplug or Fauxcahontas, your computer SHOULD blow up on you. THAT would be cool.
When you picked tRump did yours blow up your budget and grab you by the pussy?

Bernie will probably get the most vote, but the DNC will screw him over again and maybe it’ll be Butt or Bloomy.

Dimms, you had better hope for an economic crash.

I know the DNC doesn’t want Bernie, but it seems like he will likely win.

What say you?
I think it goes to the Convention and is an all out battle between Buttplug and Sanders. Sanders gets screwed and runs independent or at least refuses to endorse the nominee and the demoncrats lose even worse than they were already going to lose. I am no fan of Trump nor the demoncrats besides Tulsi Gabbard so I truly don't care.
The real question is after trump how long before a crazy commie does become president?

given 50 years of leftwing brainwashing in our public schools libs are getting closer to the prize with each generation

If you pick Pete Buttplug or Fauxcahontas, your computer SHOULD blow up on you. THAT would be cool.

You are obsessed with meaningless drivel and genitalia. How about TRUMP'S successful track record as a President his first term? The country is doing great due to his policies. Can you imagine what a train wreck we'd be if Hillary were President? God forbid!

Doomberg. He doesn't need financing so he will outlast them all. The only way he will NOT win, is if Bernie can win enough delegates to take it on the 1st ballot, and I don't think he can. Once the super delegates get to cast their vote in the 2nd round, Bernie is a post toasty!

Now, how the Bernie Bro's accept this will be the billion dollar question!

Stay tuned, because this is going to get real interesting!

The race is on folks. Can Bernie win the nomination on the 1st ballot? That is the real conundrum of the Bernie Bro's in this Democratic primary-)

Every election cycle, someone predicts a brokered convention, and every cycle, it never happens.

The last one was 1968, I think, because RFK was leading in delegates but got assassinated.

I'm not in favor of Bernie, but frankly, I'm not feeling enthusastic about anyone else, so Bernie probably wins by default.

The reality- all of these candidates agree on 90% of the issues.

Totally agree. The dems will turnout in their urban plantations, but not the blue-collar folks in the rest of the country.
In 2016 Trump got way more crossover votes than Hillary, 2020 will be the same, more democrats will vote for Trump than Republicans voting for the dem nominee.

Uh, not really.

Trump got less of a percentage of the vote than Romney did. He got less of the White Vote than Romney did.

What did Hillary in was that too many self-righteous people voted third parties figuring Hillary was going to win anyway.

Still think Biden will come out here but that is only because the competition. I don't see Buttigieg having the legs to finish this. He got a bump because he was able to win a caucus but that is nothing like an election. I still have no idea why any place actually runs an election like that - it is pretty far removed from the actual election process by allowing the party hardliners to take center stage. Bernie has no chance in the general and even if he did we do not need another populist party. One is already to many. Bloomberg has to compete against the prevailing motivation of the hard liners - pure hatred for the rich. That pretty much leaves Biden. If he was not the worlds worst campaigner....

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - General Election: Trump vs. Sanders

Bernie has no chance? The latest Q-Poll shows him beating Trump by 8 points. This is after Trump "won" Impeachment.

The RCP average has Bernie leading Trump by 4.3%. Not as strong as Bloomberg or Biden, but much stronger than Buttigeig or Warren. (All are leading Trump in the average...)

Here's the big advantage that Bernie has over all the others, enthusiasm.

I'm not thrilled with him, but a lot of people are, and it's not just kids looking for free college.

You are obsessed with meaningless drivel and genitalia. How about TRUMP'S successful track record as a President his first term? The country is doing great due to his policies. Can you imagine what a train wreck we'd be if Hillary were President? God forbid!
So, is that a "yes" then?

I know the DNC doesn’t want Bernie, but it seems like he will likely win.

What say you?

I would put money on Bernie at this point. Bernie has an advantage the rest of them don't- dedicated followers.

Any of them would be an improvement over the Orange Shitgibbon.

Why, specifically, would you rather have a communist than Trump?

What specific policies of Bernie’s will make your day to day life different?

Still think Biden will come out here but that is only because the competition. I don't see Buttigieg having the legs to finish this. He got a bump because he was able to win a caucus but that is nothing like an election. I still have no idea why any place actually runs an election like that - it is pretty far removed from the actual election process by allowing the party hardliners to take center stage. Bernie has no chance in the general and even if he did we do not need another populist party. One is already to many. Bloomberg has to compete against the prevailing motivation of the hard liners - pure hatred for the rich. That pretty much leaves Biden. If he was not the worlds worst campaigner....

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - General Election: Trump vs. Sanders

Bernie has no chance? The latest Q-Poll shows him beating Trump by 8 points. This is after Trump "won" Impeachment.

The RCP average has Bernie leading Trump by 4.3%. Not as strong as Bloomberg or Biden, but much stronger than Buttigeig or Warren. (All are leading Trump in the average...)

Here's the big advantage that Bernie has over all the others, enthusiasm.

I'm not thrilled with him, but a lot of people are, and it's not just kids looking for free college.
A poll that literally means nothing whatsoever when the general election has not even started.

It's gonna be Mayor Pete.......no matter how hard it gets, he can take it in the end.:banana:

So, is that a "yes" then?

I VOTED for Trump. What then happened was he fulfilled or is working to fulfill every CAMPAIGN PROMISE he made to the benefit of the entire country.

Forum List

Back