Who will ever trust America again?

The USA military budget FAR exceeded the NATO members goal of 2% of GDP on National defense

The US spends 41 cents of every military dollar in the world. The problem is not that Europe pays too little, but the US pays too much

1595080383086.jpeg

The USA military budget FAR exceeded the NATO members goal of 2% of GDP on National defense

The US spends 41 cents of every military dollar in the world. The problem is not that Europe pays too little, but the US pays too much

View attachment 364678

Europe does not pay more, because they are moochers living easy while we bear the burden.

Bad guys like Turkey or Russia, don't spend more, because they know they cannot achieve a winning superiority.

That you just cite the numbers with no understanding of what they mean,

is part of you being a liberal.

I don't care if they trust us, as long as they stop ripping us off with unfair trade deals.
Trump is saying that the US is no longer the "world's chump", where pols sell the workers out and make buckets of K-Street cash.
Populism means pols take care of US families first.
We know the Bidens love that foreign cash.
With Trump it is Putin first, not America.
Got a link for that "Putin" bullshit? Didn't think so. The democrats are Putin's assets.
Trump is tougher on Russia than "Flexible Obama", and Putin's "Steele Dossier" paid for by Hillary and the DNC.
A link? It is out in the open and obvious. Putin has something on him. Some idiots might need a link.
Liar. Mueller didn't find anything on Putin/Trump.
Hillary and the DNC paid Russians (Putin) for the Steele Dossier. So who are the Russian assets?
Mueller found plenty on Trump, but he thought it was up to Congress to act on it because Trump was a sitting President. And of course the Republicans were not going to do the right thing.

funny, when Mueller himself stated publicly that he found nothing. sorry fool, but your masters have lied to you and you are too stupid to realize it.
He did no such thing. You are deranged.

go to youtube and look up Mueller's press conference after the report was released. That is exactly what he said (during the brief times that his dementia was not in control). the report itself stated that same conclusion, no illegal activities involving the Trump campaign and Russia were found.

Look it up, learn something, stop making a fool of yourself on this forum
I could say the same about you. 0
I don't care if they trust us, as long as they stop ripping us off with unfair trade deals.
Trump is saying that the US is no longer the "world's chump", where pols sell the workers out and make buckets of K-Street cash.
Got a link for that "Putin" bullshit? Didn't think so. The democrats are Putin's assets.
Trump is tougher on Russia than "Flexible Obama", and Putin's "Steele Dossier" paid for by Hillary and the DNC.
A link? It is out in the open and obvious. Putin has something on him. Some idiots might need a link.
Hillary and the DNC paid Russians (Putin) for the Steele Dossier. So who are the Russian assets?
Mueller found plenty on Trump, but he thought it was up to Congress to act on it because Trump was a sitting President. And of course the Republicans were not going to do the right thing.

funny, when Mueller himself stated publicly that he found nothing. sorry fool, but your masters have lied to you and you are too stupid to realize it.
You are ignoring everything Mueller said about not indicating a sitting president and how it was up to Congress. You must be the one with dementia.

Mueller said he found no evidence of Russian collusion. Stop lying
That is not what he said.

That's exactly what Mueller said, he found no evidence. You're just lying ... again ...

Democrats are the weirdest people.

Mueller: We found no evidence of Russian collusion with the Trump administration

NoNukes and the Democrat zombies: What? We got him! We got him!!!!!!!

go to youtube and look up Mueller's press conference after the report was released. That is exactly what he said (during the brief times that his dementia was not in control). the report itself stated that same conclusion, no illegal activities involving the Trump campaign and Russia were found.

You are ignoring everything Mueller said about not indicating a sitting president and how it was up to Congress. You must be the one with dementia.

That is because that was obviously covering his ass bullshit. He conclusion was clear. He found NOTHING.

That's exactly what Mueller said, he found no evidence. You're just lying ... again ...

Mueller: We found no evidence of Russian collusion with the Trump administration

To back your statement up...
Special Counsel Robert Mueller found no collusion between President Trump’s campaign and Russia — and he didn’t uncover enough evidence to justify charging Trump with obstruction of justice, according to a letter Sunday from Attorney General William Barr.

House Intel Committee’s Russia transcripts reaffirm no collusion findings
Reports are emerging that the transcripts show top law enforcement and intelligence officials affirming they had no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia in 2016.
I mean I could go on and on... AND remember I'm not saying it... Mueller said it... the House Intel Committee said it... "NO COLLUSION findings"!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

And I am pointing out how simple it is to make simple mistakes. "Indicating"???? Means nothing.
Now maybe you meant indicting? Maybe you want to go back and edit??? I know I do frequently!!!

Special Counsel Robert Mueller found no collusion between President Trump’s campaign and Russia — and he didn’t uncover enough evidence to justify charging Trump with obstruction of justice, according to a letter Sunday from Attorney General William Barr.

Reports are emerging that the transcripts show top law enforcement and intelligence officials affirming they had no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia in 2016.
I mean I could go on and on... AND remember I'm not saying it... Mueller said it... the House Intel Committee said it... "NO COLLUSION findings"!!!

And the rest was bullshit to try to cover his ass.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

That is because that was obviously covering his ass bullshit. He conclusion was clear. He found NOTHING.
Not true. You only hear what you want to hear.

Quoting Barr is ridiculous. He is one of Trump's lap dogs.

Republicans complained about Obama’s “Apology Tour”. No amount of apology will make up for the damage Trump has done to our global reputation.

But fixing America's foreign policy will require much more than simply erasing bad memories of Donald Trump and reverting to the technocratic competence of the Obama administration. In fact, righting our course may demand greater skill and influence than it's reasonable to assume Biden or any other president could possess.

That's because Trump's distinctive ineptitude and incoherence on the world stage is only a symptom of a much bigger and more systemic problem.

America's inconsistency
Nobody's trusted the US since Nam.
Bullshit. NATO won the Cold War.
/——/ Reagan won the Cold War and NATO is the US.

Not true. You only hear what you want to hear.

His job was to find evidence of collusion. He did not. His job was not to go on a fishing expedition to find random shit nor to point out that supposed shit he found, could be reasons for other people to do other stuff.

If a cop investigated you, because some asshole made a false charge against you, and when he presented his findings, he said, "well while the original charges were false, I did noted that no nukes is a bad person and some one else should do something about that",

you would rightly dismiss the cop as an asshole.

This isn't dementia. It's Trumpism. Their own, separate, isolated, carefully maintained, closed circuit informational world.

They communicate in English, but their reality is, literally, different.

C'mon!

It is does NOT matter who the President is.

Just give the leaders of other countries a couple of million dollars, and they will be our BFF.

This isn't dementia. It's Trumpism. Their own, separate, isolated, carefully maintained, closed circuit informational world.

How much reality is involved?

How much reality is involved?
Within that closed circuit, it's 100% reality. That's the problem.

I believe that they believe they're being fully honest and sincere and accurate.

I would love to know what people like Limbaugh think of what they have constructed over the last 30+ years. My guess is that they had no idea it would get to this. I also wonder if they feel any remorse over what they have created.