Who will (can) be swayed by Trump's refusal to divulge his tax returns?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The answer posed in the thread's title may indeed be, NO ONE.....

The acolytes that hate Hillary (and Obama) enough, will ALWAYS side with Trump regardless of the stupidity he spews....as he himself stated about shooting someone on 5th Ave, and not lose a single vote from his "following".

For Trump divulging his taxes has no "up-side"........His returns may indeed show that he is more of a self-promoter than a truly successful businessman....and Trump would simply hate to respond to all those pesky media questions raised by those tax returns.

Conversely, NOT divulging his taxes will have no impact on his followers. Very few, if any, right wing voters have a fence left whereupon to sit..

Last edited:
  • Banned
The only ones who might care are left wing sodomite enabling regressives such as yourself. Oh and the media who can use them to fabricate frivolous issues.

upload_2016-5-19_19-31-45.jpeg

• Banned
Only people who think tax returns are relevant the real issues affecting our nation. Besides, Trump won't release his tax returns, but at least he didn't delete them.

A bit "ironic" that a guy who is running on the mantra "I am the very best businessman in the world", won't divulge a factor that could attest to that claim.....don't you think? (Or, do you think?)

Trump has led a life lacking in ethics, morality, honesty and integrity. His tax returns would simply reflect more of the same.

This is turning into a more traditional general election everyday and the winner will be decided by whose base shows up. That being said, this is close (but not quite) a 50/50 electorate with a few in the middle. I think tax returns will make a difference with independents. Whether it's enough to swing any state, hell if I know.

The acolytes that hate Hillary (and Obama) enough, will ALWAYS side with Trump regardless of the stupidity he spews....as he himself stated about shooting someone on 5th Ave, and not lose a single vote from his "following".

For Trump divulging his taxes has no "up-side"........His returns may indeed show that he is more of a self-promoter than a truly successful businessman....and Trump would simply hate to respond to all those pesky media questions raised by those tax returns.

Conversely, NOT divulging his taxes will have no impact on his followers. Very few, if any, right wing voter has a fence left whereupon to sit..
probably, the general populace is not as insane as the message board posters, and there might be a section on the fence who could be swayed in either direction. that is actually where the battle is, no one needs to sway partisans,

Conversely, NOT divulging his taxes will have no impact on his followers. Very few, if any, right wing voter has a fence left whereupon to sit..

It didn't work out for Romney when he hem-hawed around, then only released 2 yrs of tax returns.

I'm sure there's gotta be some "I" voters that don't care for the fact that Trump lied and said he would release them, and in the past, said he felt Romney should show his.

Forget about the partisan hacks.

Hillary was BROKE 8 years ago until the press discovered she was worth 85 Million.
Now what was that about Tax Returns?
You're such a tool.

A bit "ironic" that a guy who is running on the mantra "I am the very best businessman in the world", won't divulge a factor that could attest to that claim.....don't you think?

Nope. The fact he owns a 58 story skyscraper in downtown Manhattan should attest to how well he does business. Oh, speaking of business, I'm of the type who thinks like he: that his tax returns are none of yours.

Capische?

Hillary was BROKE 8 years ago until the press discovered she was worth 85 Million.
Now what was that about Tax Returns?
You're such a tool.

You could have just as easily stated...."Trump has every right to LIE about first divulging his tax returns and then saying, fuck you, its none of your business...."

Forum List

Back